Right wing video game involves cuckholdry

Kingdom come allows you to maintain a romance and eventually have sex with the wife of the Lord who saved your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tCSgShkvY

I'm disgusted. I thought this was supposed to be /ourgame/.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinevere#Affair_with_Lancelot
youtu.be/lDnS4pkmzis?t=1m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i cant beat the church cunt. any tips

>white

I see no problem here

>realistic depiction of woman
>"durr degeneracy why aren't the 2d qts in hijab where's muh white sharia"
Found the permavirgin

Its not cuckoldry if you are the bull, faggot.
>playing vidya

William Shakespeare came up with the term cuckolding

>cheating =/= cuckoldry
cuckoldry is if the King was jacking off in the corner watching while the couple degrade him.

How is cucking some rich schmuck bad ?

Go drinking with him, if its the priest you are reffering to, funny mission.

is the game even fun?

>slavshit made games
>relevant

>slavshits
>white

Fuck off to Sup Forums you magapede redditor

You shouldn't cuck a friend man...

No one said you have to, but the option is there- maybe as a test.

You don't have to do this Todd, nobody was going to buy Skyrim Super Duper Improved version anyway.

Why is everything politics? Internet?

I didn't say you should but you're still a faggot.

nah im talking about the fight in the abandoned church

>El ogro de las americas

Is this really a right wing game

Yes.

Not really, it's a historical game. The developer just loudly sperged out to SJW:s in Twitter. You can be a chivalrious christian in the game, but you can also be a fucking degenerate if you please.

>cucking someone out of their wife

This is only shameful to the cuckolded husband you mongoloid.

You're such a chad your cuck friends wife wants your Anglo cock in her and he'll raise your children. How is that bad you're literally cucking a king

>gamergate
>not right wing by any 2016+2 societal metrics

Jesus said adultery was wrong, faggot.

Matthew 5:27
>“You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already."

I dont think seeking violent revenge is very Jesus-approved either.

And? You don't have to be Christian mate bet your wife is getting nutted in by chad

Yes, did you forget it's the current year?

Well anything that doesn't listen to retarded and unnecessary sjw demands is now considered "problematic" and giving a reason why you refuse to implement things that make no sense (black people in a place where they didn't exist in that time period) is enough to be labeled a right wing racist

Jesus said something contradictory about it at some point so it's ok as long as you hire a jew to rule lawyer the bible for you.

No the developer just didn't wanna change his game for low iq soyboys so he sperged out

>Jindřich
>Anglo

I haven't played the game yet so I just assumed he was Anglo and take off the meme flag sven

Downloaded this earlier tonight. To tired to play right now but tomorrow is a different story.

Can't wait to play Sup Forumss nazi approved game of the year™

Not objectively. But in the Current Year, anything free of post-modernist Pozz is basically Fascism.

Originally it was just a woman cheating. Actually I think it’s from Othello where the nig thinks he’s the cuck.
>Iago did nothing wrong

This game romantises Europe in the 1400s a bit too much desu. The continent is still recovering from the Plague and people are a bit too clean for my liking. Would still play but my PC cant run it :c . I love the premise of being able to be anything youd like in the medieval era.

Men are flawed creatures. Kill everyone then repent or jusr deus vult.

>people are a bit too clean for my liking
People didn't wallow in filth in the middle ages.

>This game romantises Europe in the 1400s a bit too much desu.
It purposely avoids doing that. You got brainwashed by the grimdark crap you see on tv.

No more brother cucks

Implying it doesn't show that all women are hoes who need to be kept on a short leash

Wtf I love forced diversity now

Medieval courtly poetry and everything revolving around chivalry assumes that every knight secretly desires his lord's wife. This is a staple of late medieval literature.

Don't pretend to know shit about white history while making garbage threads.

first of of all you morron like IRL nothing force you to do it, then if you had read middle age books like the quest of the saint graal you would know that cuckholing your master was a sport during that time. It involved romance and no sex.

Fuck you faggot

Europe wasn't that nasty until the industrial revolution when people crowded into the citys, even the "savage" vikings used soap, quit mistaking fiction for reality.

Cucking other men is my fetish. Knowing a woman would choose me over her being devoted to her boring, exhausted husband for my prime meat has such an arousing factor.

Kek

Fucking morron do not even know the story of lancelot.

>cuckoldry

You are a full on retard, it's not cuckoldry when you are the one having sex with the wife. A cuckold is the one letting his wife have sex with another man, not the man having sex.

sage

Well IDK. I couldve just been brainwashed by the jewedia. But according to accounts of Arabs, Indians and Orientals, Europeans lacked knowledge of basic hygeine, atleast to the level they deemed acceptable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinevere#Affair_with_Lancelot

This is coming from people who wipe with their left hands.

Why is it so hard for Sup Forums do understand the difference between cuckoldry and cheating/adultery?

Makes sense, I mean if you talk to her politely she holds your hand, brings you warm wine in the middle of the night to your own private bed chambers, that she orders you be given, and mentions that she is young and full of sin, without saying which sin, and that her husband is limp, old, and does not visit her.

Yeah, I saw this one from a mile away, I wanted to bed her so bad, but then I found her praying in the chapel, with pictures of saints everywhere... well let’s just say Deus does not Vult.

the period between 800 and 1300 yes. before than europeans had the roman invention of bath and what s not. The blakc plague made everyone in the middle ages during the 1200 avoid taking bath. Water was though to be the propagating factor.

Yup.

Just consider that the alternative is Bioware style, cucked faggotry user. This game is clearly moving the overton window in our direction so you may want cease the shilling.

>These people are dirty!
>Says the races that wipe their ass with their hand, shit in public, don't have solid stool, and cook their food in sewer waste.

this is jidf subversion don't trust these anti right-wing media threads they are just shilling

wrong, if you get cheated on you are a cuckold, that's what the original definition is

I bring attention to this game anyway so idc. I still hope it sells 3 000 000 so they have enough to publish a sequel on their own without investor influence. But I'm not buying it until someone releases a purity mod.

cuckold - the husband of an adulteress

>prologue has a woman literally doing doing this as she saves you
>DLC will have you playing as a woman and probably one of colour at that

Liberal cuckshit.

It allows you to do that just like it allows you to murder almost everyone
You could cuck the guy who saved you or you could keep your honor

>trusts sub humans

Medieval peasants had bath before the 14th century. That's one of the reason so much wood was cut in a short century.

Men didn't use as much perfumes and didn't dress with as much decoration as middle easterners so the fags assumed they were unwashed barbarians.
Only rural and suburban arabs posed a threat to the crusaders. City people were unable to defend themselves.

Maybe not the Indians. They're dirty on another level. Arabs and Orientals are fairly clean. I mean the Arabs have to wash 5 times a day.

Darwinism, fuck yeah.

That's because muslims have a highly ritualized idea of cleanliness.

Dude it's simple logic. If you were covered in dirt and smelled like shit you'd get ill and people would shun your presence. They didn't submerse their bodies in baths daily, but they sure as shit used a bowl of water and some cloth on a regular basis and washed their damn laundry.

Othello murders his wife though. How could he be a cuck?

Why is putting people in their place sperging out?

That's shocking.

Because I fucking said so

The NPCs look like anyone you'd see in contemporary artwork from the time period. Do you think humans had no concept of cleanliness back then?

this is /leftypol/ is falseflagging against this game ya dweebs

Nowaday most "humans" still have no idea of cleanliness so I wouldnt be surprised.

Apparently in Scotland they have been washing their feet and ass in the hand washing sinks after deficating in the showers but sure I guess that is "hygenic" until you have to use it. Can't speak of the orientals too broad of a term.

>muh lancelot
You know the moral of that story is that adultery is bad and if you do it bad things will happen, right?

poison your blade (you can do that you know) and complete the damn training the commander near the fighting arena gives, it unlocks important skills, like being able to use those perks you've been acquiring for swordsmanship

If you paid attention it was because her husband was too old and sterile to give her chilluns.

The story of Lancelot was written by a french. Those people do not feel alive if nobody is cheating on them.

kys dumb ass leaf
Give me one good reason as to why it's bad or wrong if you fuck someone else's wife?
Also
>playing vidyia
fucking neck yourself tbqh

What does the wood have to do with it

>she gets saved by knights in literal shining armour not 1 second later

dude

why are you lying

youtu.be/lDnS4pkmzis?t=1m34s

>Sandbox game
>Surprised you can make your character be a piece of shit

What Americans call Asians. But I specifically mean China. Korea and Japan are too irrelevant in this era.

Heating.

stop playing video games you perpetual children

Quite obviously she called the men at arms beforehand, why would she be so cocky otherwise? The real question is how did she get to the village on foot faster than the men on horses? There's no reason to include that scene other than to show normies that they're not sexiest and women are strong and capable.

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/historical-accuracy-of-kingdom-come-deliverance.615437/

Stop posting on imageboards you little shit.

>You saved my life
>You're now my best friend
Kys

it 's a temptation you must resist to prove yourself

Stop breathing you cunt.

>romans went around building bath houses everywhere they went
>best medicine in the ancient world
>sent troops all the fuck over the place, brought them back, never struggled with diseases brought back from the reaches of the empire

And you're going to go on outsourced word from the people that festered and spread the black death and two groups that still routinely become infected with the black death?
Incidentally, do you have any idea how shit a people have to be before the world is congratulating them for bathing regularly..during the 1600s? Staying clean enough to not get wiped out by disease is literally step 2 of civilization, right after not starving to death.