>illegal to own a gun
>some CRIMINAL kid comes to school with a gun
>can't defend myself
>guy who ignores the law gets to kill everyone

Who's bright idea was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

opencarry.org/state-info-t-z/wyoming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a reason why shooters target schools. And is because is forbidden to people have guns there

>be at the bank
>some CRIMINAL comes and robs the place
>he gets all the money!

whose bright idea was this??!! make crime illegal!

>Who's bright idea was this
Leftoid "humans"

Gun free zone is PC lingo for Temple of Moloch.

We have bigger problems here, mate.

Remember to turn in your metal spoons to the police or get fined.

Truth is there are so many Americans 20 here or 20 there don't make that much of a difference. And guns are fun!

I had a gun when I was a kid. Why do you think it's illegal?

THICCC

The US of A should adopt Switzerlands gun laws.
They have more guns per citizen yet less gun related crimes per capita

GOD DAMN THAT #12 T H I C C

Fuck that
Every other country should adopt freedom

The kid wasn't a criminal until he shot people though

sad

Freedom isn't free.
Even the US needs laws and regulations to survive.

>Canada is an offshoot of the UK

>Actually gets written Constitution

>Written in the UK

meanwhile i can buy pic related like a block from my house, feels good

My Canadian grandfather had a Luger he took from a pile of weapons that was given up by surrendering soldiers at the end of the war and after he died we couldn't get it sent here, even as a display piece.

'Murca

Sauce on this pic?

You should get a doctor to check your hearing. You have free healthcare, don't you?

#ty17 you guys died for my right to keep buying AR-15s. Yer hereos

Never forget

Yep.
It's fucking brilliant.
t. Had my life saved by free healthcare (and a female surgeon) a few years ago.

because we do not have such a disfunctional society as the US not because of gun laws

Just send your kids to a private school, where you're allowed to carry guns.

I should say female surgeon and the most outrageously gay (like, gay to the point of being unprofessional gay) man I have ever met.
Unironically saved my life on his own time when it wasn't even really his job.
Faggots might be degenerate scum on the whole, but they're not all bad.

kids should be allowed to carry guns.

Why dont you thank all of Obama's keeds that shoot each other in Chiraq or Burnitmore or Detoilet?

You know the 5% of the population that commits 56% or murders and 78% of armed robberies?

Thank them you racist...

Britain please stop.

Why shouldn't we thank those victims too? Our rights survive because of their sacrifice

>more guns per citizen
Wrong, after us next in line is Yemen and they are about half our rate.

Switzerland has the highest death by firearm rate in Europe, more than three times higher than the EU.

I wonder why that would be?

Please get help, Britain...

Britannia rules the waves...

It'll all be over soon...

finland and serbia have a higher rate than switzerland, switzerland stilll has one of the lowest murder rights in the world, most gun deaths in switzerland are suicides

i totally agree with this
>Old enough to hold the spoon , Old enough to own the gun

Are you retarded? Death by firearm rate, sure. But general murder rate?

Finland and Serbia have higher rates of gun deaths.
France has a higher rate of homicides from guns than Switzerland.

Suddenly I am interested in sports

Usa is a nation of people on psychotic meds raised on violence, plus niggers, there is no salvation

>Be British
>Get ran over by a Muslim in a lorrie
>Flatted into a pancake
>Scrapped off the pavement with a coal shovel
>Muslims get rewarded with more entitlements

Who's bright idea was this?

But knife, acid, truck of peace deaths are progressive and democratic, while gun deaths are undemocratic so stop trying to compare it nazi!

nah they just rape teens they don't kill british's, muslims are smart they know if they start killing the brits there won't be enough of new teens for everyone

It would be even better if it went private

Every liberal in existence causes this. They think gun control will actually stop criminals from breaking the law when they are already avoiding the laws we have currently on guns. They ignore the evidence in Mexico and Brazil where strict gun control laws have done nothing to stop the problem and if anything it has made it worse. They ignore nations like Switzerland where it is easy to purchase a gun yet they have a very low crime rate in general let alone gun crimes.

Let's examine this.

>>be law abiding american school kid
>>illegal to own a gun
>>some CRIMINAL kid comes to school with a gun

Where does he get the gun?

>>can't defend myself
>>guy who ignores the law gets to kill everyone

Then punish his family. No kid is gonna kill anyone if he knew his mom was going to prison. If he does and kills himself, turn the remains of the kid into a brainless cyborg so he can never truly be free from his punishment

>Who's bright idea was this?

It works in all countries. It's a bright idea.

When will it end.

>why can't my 15 year old edge lord have a gun in school

Think about it

Shouldn't you be helping to purge Mudslimes that wander away from Croatia?

I barely see any niggers around, last time i saw one was weeks ago. And even less muslims around here. Muslims doesn't like no gibs countries.

you can legally carry a pistol at 14 in wyoming with a note from your parents, no age in idaho. fucking asshole feds depriving constitutional rights in tax funded facilities though can only carry at a private school, or homeschool like a sane person.

this is blatantly false.

Well at least you're watching out for em, stay safe Latvia.

yes you can it just needs a longer barrel to be legal restricted same as a p-38, i have a plenty of handguns from the uk before they banned anything not retardedly long. artillery lugers or just 4.25" they made/make oem ones for the display piece to make it a restricted firearm that can legally be reactivated by the canadian or anyone with a licence to own guns.

Well then that's when he should have been arrested.

source?

Hawaii has a population of 1.5 million, big disparities in education and wealth, and plenty of people with mental health problems. Hawaii also has barely any gun violence.

Really makes you think. What could possibly explain the difference...

Naked attraction, found it.

Literally anything but mandatory concealed carry for all citizens over 24 is begging for your kids to get murdered.

just checked i was wrong about idaho but wyoming does have complete state preemption on legislation of open carry as well as no statutory limit on age, so in theory your 10 year old can carry around a colt woodsman in a stong side retention holster.

The Federal Gun-Free School Zones Act restricts carry to permit holders in k-12 and only an adult can get a concealed carry permit.

first google pull was open carry forum "I think this is very true. One of my Co-workers is from WY and stated that exact fact to me. (regarding no minimum age for OC)

Wyoming State Constitution Article I, Section 24 "The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the state shall not be denied."

opencarry.org/state-info-t-z/wyoming/

probably the fact they're a tiny archipelago in the middle of the world's largest ocean, extremely distant from any real land in any direction

Also what "mental health issues" do they have? They live in a tropical ethno-state, there's basically nothing to feel but relaxed and happy.

Is Serbia in the EU?
No it isn't.
France has a LOWER death by firearm rate than Switzerland by about 15%
And Finland is an outlier, I said Switzerland has 3 times the death by firearm of the EU which is TRUE as an average.
Learn to understand statistics and you won't spend the rest of your life believing bullshit

Female beach volleyball is fucking based.

>Is Serbia in the EU?
you stated "Switzerland has the highest death by firearm rate in Europe" which is simply wrong (serbia, finland)
Death by firearm includes sucide by firearm and is therfore the wrong tool to measure the "danger" of guns to society for example in 2012 of 222 gun related deaths 205 where suicides

>No kid is gonna kill anyone if he knew his mom was going to prison.

You mean like the sandy hook shooter? He just killed his mom first. Your logic is flawed, euro-cuck

Yes but you still have to be of age to buy a gun. Parents naturally dont hand them out often.

Grew up in Wyoming - In school we all had guns in our vehicles in plain view. As long as you left it alone while on the property, nobody cared. No school shootings and more guns than you could shake a stick at.

Why aren't guns allowed at school?

There is always someone you want to protect

And half the time that all important person is one of the victims.

Or a lot of the troubled kids have no family that they care about - are you going to go after the girl he stalked in high school and punish her?

>USA GUN LAWS ARE RETARDED
>bongflag

1776 cunt.
>Look at me
>I'm a bong
>We once had an empire
>watch me dance around in my pajamas and touch myself
>I'm serious guys

>NO. REALLY. I'M SUPER CERIAL RIGHT NAO.
>Sometimes when I touch my tits, I pretend they belong to my sister.
>Voat sister 2012!

Do you cunts even read your own bulshit?

Maybe say EU and not Europe then, you goalpost shifting faggot.

Left is trying to get people killed so they can trigger something just like what happened in your country. We never fall for it, but they know they'll win eventually so they don't care about the body count.

These make me laugh every time

As the other guy said, its intentional. They want people to keep dying in the hopes that one of these days they can push through restrictions. Doesn't matter if the restrictions are small, they can do it slowly over time.

There is only one college(?) off the top of my head that allows concealed / open carry so as long as the individual can legally do so anywhere else, ie is of age and clean record.

We used to keep them in our trucks to go hunting after school, then Columbine happened.

no it is usually because they are former pupils who hate their classmates and teachers

lol

the land of the scared and the insane, buying more an more guns to protect themselves from their neighbors who buy more guns to protect themselves from you.

Regan was right - gun control is necessary.

Of course that’s why we have gun control

And not signed by the 2nd biggest province of canada , Québec!

In the U.S. sometimes they give you a free gun when you buy a car. Usually an AR-15 or hunting rifle.

US problem is that they shoot people, instead of using switchblade or cracking skulls, like civilized people.

12 is perfect