This is a Rei thread

This is a Rei thread.
It's a thread about Rei.

Post Rei.

:^)

Rei more like gay.

why are EVA doujins so dumb and fun?

Probably since the show is so depressing and serious that having some fun scenarios lighten's the mood. I wish all of them were dumb and fun that since some of them are just disgusting and depressing and make me sad.

>Not supporting Misato
I mean Shinji does have a Oedipus complex

Well the fun doujins were if the episodes just stayed the same after episode 9, when things were fun for a couple of episodes.
Lots of actual chuckles were had.

Misato has pen pen

I wish Kaworu wasn't an Angel

disgusting. Delete this

misquote, meant for

she also has Kaji. I found the show's portrayal of Chads in: Kaji, and Gendo very interesting inclusion especially for the time it was made

>mogudan nipples

But Kaji isn't a chad at all.

what did she mean by this

she's got issues

Misato is stating her support for modern feminism by creating an effigy of the phallus then breaking it.

>has Asuka, Akagi, and Katsuragi fawing over him
>he even has chad genetics

I wonder if Mogudan and Anno are friends.

>Dumb sluts fawn over you

So what? He never does any chad shit besides talking game. He hasn't had another woman besides Katsuragi.

I think she might just have pent up emotions

But that's Maya she drew on the ground.

Who the fuck is Rei?

Settle down John Podesta.

Ray

Literally the only thing Misato has over Rei is a full grown body. Give Rei 4 years and we're good.

Your mom.

>Them Tits

that s the essential traits of a chad, a man who doesn't have to do shit for the women to love him. then again this is my own personal definition of the word. also I like how you basically implied Gendo is chad :^)

I have never seen a fictional character get cucked as hard as Fuyutsuki did, poor guy.

>that face
holy shit

Gendo is a chad. One of the requirements of being a chad is being a piece of shit. Kaji isn't. In addition, Gendo is actually a filthy horndog. Kaji isn't.

>personal definition
Why must you be a fucking faggot?

The artists they hired for the game weren't the best artists in japan.

Okay, what are the best Rei lewds where she actually looks like herself and not like the artist's delusional wet dream.

Non existant kek.

That was for a game? That's fucking worse, actually. What game even?

I wouldn't date her, but I'd be cool with drinking beers with her and verbally shitposting.

Girlfriend of Steel. Dating sim. It's what's responsible for spawning the autism that is the Angelic Days manga.

Hyperactive Rei just isn't as cute as normal Rei.

happy Rei is cute Rei

AHHH GET IT AWAY

Like an officially approved dating sim?
>angelic days manga
>decide to look it up
>read description
so this is just if that one slice of life scene from episode 25 or 26 was a thing?

>Like an officially approved dating sim?
Like made by Gainax official.

It's canon

But the Grinch's heart grew three times that day.

>Hikari a repressed, uptight dork
>Rei a doll

They should've been friends. The autism would be glorious.

I forget sometimes that I'm like 17 years too late to discuss EVA, and all this old shit is new to me.
I suddenly feel less insecure about liking Re-Take given that Gainax did this shit to their own stuff.

is this rape?

skim through a synopsis or something and get the highlights

>Retake is tsurumaki's faggotry

Drop that shit before you contract his ebola

Thanks for fixing her eyes. The actual pic is so ugly.

Who the fuck is this? New character?

I don't know what that is senpai.

What? Alternate universe Rei is the best Rei.

best girl

what the hell
I dont remember this

Man, you cunts gotta post some sauce. There's way too many doujins and reverse image search doesn't wwork

>best girl

She is literally Mari with a haircut.

>Being this new
Tsurumaki is Anno's personal cheerleader/bitch. All of the depression shit and asukafaggotry in the series is Tsurumaki's doing, while Sadomoto had to do his best to keep said faggotry in check.

Neither does Shinji

>Your pic is literally proving my point.

Rei is at her best when she's sad/scared and insecure. Hyperactive Rei is just another generic moeblob.

don't worry I'm on episode 26
I don't see why people complain so much about the 2deep4u parts of the series, they don't really show up until ep.20 with ep.16 being the exception. like all those a parts except the Asuka solo (I forgot what ep. that was but it had the constant repeat cycles. one of my favorite moments was when Shinji saw that couple in the theater when he ran away

sega saturn game says the internets

>Making Asuka cry

All's right with the world.

fuck, she got me

>Mari with a haircut
fucking dropped. Mari a shit.

That's because it's not really 2deep4u
Anyone with a bit of empathy and a grasp on how character arcs and progress works should be able to understand why characters acted the way they do.
They all got some fucking problems, man.

Oh no, Girlfriend of Steel looked halfway decent because Gainax did it themselves. That's from Girlfriend of Steel 2, the sequel because they called it a sequel that Broccoli made.

the only acceptable time for Asuka to cry is in my arms

I have a strong desire to fuck my screen right now.

Does it have character development that addresses either girls insecurities or is it just generic "I-I like you too..!" shit? I'm hoping the former. If so I might have to check it out.

Eden Rei is best Rei.

>Girlfriend of Steel looked halfway decent

GOS literally introduced Mari ten years before Rebuild did.

It's mostly about Mana

>generic "I-I like you too..!" shit

The game takes place in Ep 25/26 with nice Asuka and hyperactive Rei.

It has no similarities to canon at all.

>Mari
Who?

Eden actually puts effort into its writing.
Ch 13 when.

see

That's Shinji's mom, Rei.

>he mentioned the story I avoided mentioning
frankly disgusting

>mfw

These are at least cute, but I feel like since they don't actually happen with the canon personalities that there's no sort of pay off.

Ever since watching 3.33, I've been looking for things to wash out the taste. It wasn't as horrible as expected but all it made me do is think back on the original.