Redpill me about SSRI Sup Forums, are they the reason of these school mass shootings?

Redpill me about SSRI Sup Forums, are they the reason of these school mass shootings?
>pic unrelated

It's a symptom of much larger problem, but has a very high correlation with pyschotic behavior, It seems too make it easier to desynchronize from reality , but correlation doesn't always equate relation . It certainly doesn't help , and good luck getting studies done thanks to big pharma fucks

Probably not. Although both the SSRIs and the school shootings might be symptoms of some underlaying societal ills.

>Full disclosure: I'm currently on SSRIs and am not planning any school shoots, see flag.

>Redpill me about SSRI Sup Forums, are they the reason of these school mass shootings?
Yes

the real reason is probably tfw no Asian gf

I took SSRIs for a few weeks once. Basically gave me violent PTSD-like symptoms. These stopped within about two days of taking the pills and have never returned since.
A good friend of mine took them to deal with anxiety and excess energy and basically had constant panic attacks and couldn't sit down until he detoxed.
I'd say if I were a more violent/aggressive person, those few weeks would have been the time in my life that I would have been most likely to do something unpleasant (though I think I'm more of a 'get retarded and kill self' than a 'get retarded and kill others' type - I believe it would take a lot to make me willing to harm another person/animal).
Whole thing made me realise just how fucked the current "dope 'em up good" paradigm of mental health is.
Also changed my perspective on things. Made me understand that there are people far worse off than me out there, and that I'm incredibly fortunate to be as relatively normal as I am.

Even just posting here could constitute a terrorist act for the pakistan shitheads running your shithole cesspit of a country.

I dealt with years of torture and abuse growing up. I started talking to someone when I was 26 because of anxiety related issues. Turns out its classic PTSD although I was going through a really tough time in life. 3 grand parents died within 1 month of each other, I was rear ended, work was getting slow which meant lay offs.

The doctor instantly wanted to put me on meds. I told her I didn't want any meds but she almost broke me down on purpose so I would take Zoloft and SSRI. Day 1 I passed out in my bathroom puking thinking and hoping I was going to die. I continued taking it for 3 weeks until it kicked in fully. I didn't give a shit about anything and with increased doses I was going down the drain quickly. Went on a camping trip and quit cold turkey after 3 months of being on it. The next month or so I had these brain zaps where I almost crashed a few time on the high way. These brain zaps are now gone and I am back to normal. If my PTSD is bothering me now, 20mg of a sativa hybrid edible helps a lot more. I have a bottle of Ativan that just collects dust. Being redpilled on mental health saved my life.

brown women are superior

>I was 26
Interesting coincidence. Me too.
>PTSD
That sucks, man. Hope you're feeling better now. Tempus fugit.
>instantly wanted to put me on meds
Do you get the feeling they get seriously pissed when you refuse? Then quickly go for "Oh, well then we'll just try this OTHER anti-depressant then." when you still refuse?
>puking
Looks like I dodged a bullet there. My >symptoms were entirely psychological.
I continued taking it for 3 weeks until it kicked in fully
I think it was a little over two weeks for me. I could feel the badness building behind my eyes. Like cresting a wave of negative repeating thoughts.
>didn't give a shit about anything.
This.
I'll accept the lows as long as I know there are highs hiding out there somewhere. Didn't like the zombification.
>quit cold turkey
Best way to do it. For any drug.
Congratulations on getting through it.
>brain zaps
I know a guy who's basically 'addicted' to an SSRI because of these. He describes it as 'like an electric shock in [his] brain'
Thankfully I did not suffer from these. Badness got briefly worse, then slowly better.
>sativa hybrid edible
I find smoking helps. I don't like to eat it.

Let's move ever onward into the future, user, and help as many others as we can.

I am doing great actually, new job, new life outlook is what actually helped me.
>Do you get the feeling they get seriously pissed when you refuse? Then quickly go for "Oh, well then we'll just try this OTHER anti-depressant then." when you still refuse?
Yes I did my research on SSRI and anti-depressants and my mom has been totally fucked by meds. They ruined her life and my doctor was pissed because I didn't want an anxiety med in the morning, sleeping med to deal with sleep paralysis.
>I'll accept the lows as long as I know there are highs hiding out there somewhere. Didn't like the zombification.
This so much. Being down is horrible. Knowing I was down but it was masked by meds was such a weird feeling. I would keeping going down but the meds kept me level but I know I was unable to actually break that funk I was in because I didn't care. A week of lows generally brings a few weeks of good.

Thanks for your support user. I still have a little faith in cognitive therapy but I think everything mental health related is tainted by the fucking jews to bring people down more.

>cognitive therapy
Have you looked into Interpersonal Behavioural Therapy (IPT?).
Obviously our issues will be different, but I've found it to be the only useful therapy I've ever done. Blows CBT out of the water.
'Course, my (Pajeet) CBT therapist barely spoke English, so that doesn't take much.

Unless I go through another really tough time of things out my control like losing 3 grandparents who in a month I dont see my self going back. My CBT doctor wrote me a letter saying she wouldn't see me anymore. Things got really politically charged in our sessions which made it really easy to just walk away. She was a bleeding heart liberal and feminist. Im not going to walk around a victim like she wanted me to. She would go on political rants about Trump and I would just smile. She couldn't be tested and her insecurities helped me. At least I finished everything coming out more red pilled than before.

Kek. I don't understand why people can't just get along with others they disagree with.
I'm actually considering trying to redpill my therapist (bleeding hear Corbynista, but a good guy nonetheless). I managed to stump him by pointing out that Trump is the democratically elected choice of the people, and that an outsider smashing through the ringfences of the (((elites))) at the will of We the People is surely the whole concept of American democracy.
If I deide to proceed with Operation: Redpill my Therapist, I think I'll go for multikulti and open borders first.

I went for the jugular.
>user, what Drumpf said was disturbing. Pussy grabbing is not ok.
>You literally drive a car with a lady who is married to a guy who shoves cigars is womens vaginas.
>Autistic reeeeeeeeeee

that must have been a single asian shitskin with his proxies

Brutal.

She actually told me if I became more liberal I would probably be happier since she thinks that I thought everything was out to get me. Facebook, google, webcams, pharma. I’m half tempted to write a career ending review for her because she is whats wrong with this country 100%. She put her politics in front of her job and won’t see me anymore. That’s like me not baking a cake.

I think I was happier before I started to take the redpills.
But I'll take cynically awaiting the race war based on facts than an illusory happiness based on (((their))) narrative.
And yes, she sounds like she was hugely unprofessional.

I took them for about two weeks before, and woke up with tunnel vision, feeling phisically numb and had vivid dreamlike visions every time I closed my eyes. If someone was already on the edge, I can see how these would push them over

bump, people should really not be taking them

I was in numerous IED blasts while overseas in Iraq, one in particular where I was knocked unconscious. That’s when I noticed a complete 180 in my mental well being, the whole concusion thing is no joke. VA essentially force fed me Zoloft and me being a young dummy took it because I was just wanted to feel good. It was the worst thing I’ve done. Now I’m reliant on these fucking things, I’ve tried to ween myself off and the depression is just absolute unbearable. I swear that SSRIs have made it worse than what it originally was.

Bottom line, SSRIs are junk and should be fucking outlawed.

I posted above. SSRI mask depression and you only get deeper into depression and not come out of it. I have also suffered from 2 major concussions and a few other minor ones. Since my last one I've definitely haven't been the same. Stay strong. Keep fighting.