WOMEN HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp4PeSeJ_b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off m8 that cute as fuck. Go get checked for autism or something.

>tattoos
Never mind, fuck those people.

I gotta stop hating women so much and start finding a decent one to pump my seed into and make white kids that I can train to kill leftists (in self defense)

This one isn't even particularly hateful, just observant. I live in Moscow and know SCORES of chicks like that.

Good luck finding that unicorn. I mean it.

Someone give me a Basic Gestalt of the female behavior of mentioning and makeing a list of places they have visited and/or they
want to visit.

what? didnt get the fucking joke?

It's called Facebook.

what reply are you talking about

lmao

FWIW, this thing is not a model. She's a fame whore who constantly does these stunts for money and attention, and the Daily Mail is the only rag willing to give it to her.

She's considered scum by pretty much everyone in the country.

is this oc? is this your text convo, user?

What a disgusting "woman"

No, not mine.

love to see one about her thought process writing the article

poor manlet boss

That is fucking cute as fuck.

She just thought he was fucking with her.
Look at her smile and the hug tackle.
Nothing wrong here you sad autists.
This shit on the other hand makes me angry.

why is this picture funny or entertaining or interesting, didnt get it??

->

this is subtly disturbing

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

jesus christ.

girls have this knee-jerk "i have a boyfriend" reaction that they get for no reason. he was just texting her about a school project and she got defensive and said "i have a boyfriend".

I know so many cunts like this jesus christ.
Must be a uni slag, if you agree with them, are nice to them, engage in smalltalk or anything remotely normal they think you're hitting on them.

Because it's demonstrating how self centered and narcissistic some (most) women are.

the woman is so full of herself and insecure that when a guy messages her with no context she assumes that the guy is trying to chat her up but he really just want to discuss their school project

god damn, I thought this was the case but then said to myself "women can not be this stupid, can they?".

>with no context
judging by the text they were already in a school project of some kind together so there was definitely a context, which just makes it worse.

So many incels... How desperate are you guys? White women (only white) are incredible.

she probably didnt know who was texting her so from 'her point of view' there was no context other than maybe the guy is chatting her up

They sure are.

Women are wired to bend over for conquerors, it's how they are.

Stop being mad at women, be mad at all the lies you were fed about them and learn to dominate.

>thinks she can claim to be a goddess after sixty dicks

more like a succubus amirite

Raged at this one. I've experienced this kind of shit first hand, a few times.

lel white women are under jews and niggers in the pecking order

>WOMEN HATE THREAD
Fuck off Hillary

Accept the reality of the situation, a large portion of western women (all women) are completely brainwashed and base animals.

They should be shamed publicly. The good ones should be praised.
>incels
Take off your flag cuckold

Official thread track

>>> youtube.com/watch?v=Rp4PeSeJ_b0

This is a terrible injustice, we need to give more women the opportunity to become homeless because equality

That bald boy is a FOOL for not standing up and decking her

>under niggers and kikes
Let's not be retarded now. Black women are turbothots and kikes are 90% degenerate liberal roasties

This is every single woman i meet. Everytime man, everytime.

How wouldn't she know who it is?

Fagget cuckboy asking a woman what he should do hahahahhaahHAHAHAA

>Putting her count for everyone to see and warning all men about it.
How nice of her, it aint easy to find honest people today.

lol teh fucking alchemist man

If we are talking roasties, coal burners ,ho (female nigggers), and fags than sure. Sounds like it could bring a lot of fun.

hahahahaha

Everybody, that actually makes sense. By raping your rapist you are getting back that feeling of control over your body that you lost when you got raped. source: i was sexually abused

Yeah, instead of throwing away apples, he can expect her to throw away his money next.

He's a soyboy because he wants to make sure they don't accidentally do the same part of the project?

Yeah parents should be charged with murder in this case for leaving their baby with that wild coon

Niggers aren't born, they're shat

That's how the virus spreads!

All I see is cherry picking and virgin jealousy, it's sad that some of you legitimately hate half of your race. There's no reason to hate WOMEN, only the sluts. Talk to a girl or call your mom, faggots.

She didn't rape him you mental midget, she was raped and then fucked him.
If she'd have shoved a dildo in his arse maybe it would be the same, it's really starting to look like being a rapist has no cons when people like you two exist

Obligatory.