How can two different ""races"" have such similar bodies?

How can two different ""races"" have such similar bodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
io9.gizmodo.com/5890349/genetic-diversity-in-chimpanzees-reveal-just-how-closely-related-humans-really-are
lmgtfy.com/?q=average
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_chiffchaff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_chiffchaff
youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI
ox.ac.uk/news/2012-03-02-chimps-show-much-greater-genetic-diversity-humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

**yawn**

they don't

the white guy has a longer torso and the black guy has longer limbs

Race doesnt exist, whites descended from albinism.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

lmao like you can't find a white man with those properties.

>nigger torso about 3/4 the length of the white torso despite identical shoulder height
durrrrrrrrrr hurr huhhh duhhhhhhh uuuhhhhhhh

Gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because we were made by the same creator... But that's just a wild guess

You can't, if so it's abnormal

you literally can't lol, torso to limb ratio is one of the few features that are actually just about completely uniform across entire races

Why the fuck do finns look like gook?

the white guy must eat a lot of fried chicken and watermelon

Those are Indo-Aryans, I'll let you guess why Nordics are often called the Aryan race

This.

They are of Mongoloid race, like slavs

We are all the same species.

>(You)

DURRR

IT'S JUST SKIN COLOR MORANS

FUCK DRUMPPGHFJHFGA

Show your flag, you Canadian cuck

dat dere celltech

It's enough. If we were (actually) considered to be like other animals there'd easily be 4 or so subspecies of homo sapien (Cacausoid, African, Asian, Aboriginal)

Also blacks have different:
>facial structure
>lip prominence
>hair form
>sun tolerance
>propensity for diseases like sickle cell
>cold tolerance

than whites. It's like comparing Kodiak and Polar bears - they look very similar non-fur wise but they live in different regions and have enough differences to be considered a wholly unique species (that cannot interbreed). Since all humans can breed with each other, but there are also immediate and obvious differences, it should be obvious that we are indeed separated by subspecies.

now the reverse. black with long torso and short arms

>Morrison was born in Gravette, Arkansas. His mother, Diana, was of Native American descent, while his father's side was of majority Scottish descent.[4]
hurrrhuuurrhuurrryeehyeehyehhyheyehh uhhhhh UHHHHHH DDUHHHHHHHHHHH UDHUHUHUHUH augggggh AAAAUUUUGGH!!!

he has a long torso

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Africans are a different subspecies not a different species
and this
Its about the average and those shorts make his torso look smaller.

Where are blue eyes and blond hair come from tho?

>arms raised in the air and bent so you can't tell.

>a monstrous roidlet
>ha, checkmate, his proportions are bizarre
doy! uhhh doy! duhhhh uhhhhhh UHHHHHHH

Jesus, just search for flex wheeler

>hurrrhuuurrhuurrryeehyeehyehhyheyehh uhhhhh UHHHHHH DDUHHHHHHHHHHH UDHUHUHUHUH augggggh AAAAUUUUGGH!!!

U wot m8?

They aren't Mongoloid. They are Caucasiod with some Mongoloid features. They do have some distant mongoloid linguistic relatives.

I'm so fucking happy Nganou got fucked up.

stop...

Have you seen a kangaroos arm and bicep?
Looks pretty human like

Many fucking differences.
The guy on the right has a larger chance of testicular cancer.
The guy on the left has a larger chance of heart disease.
Their brains work differently. Their skulls are not shaped the same. But yes they do both walk upright and have arms and muscles. If that was your stupid ass point.

i still don't get this meme. Why is it always someone from Finnland posting this? What is it implying? That this is a slide thread?

He’s got that immigrant mentality.

Yeah it breddy gud

you are missing the main point that it doesn't fucking matter. Some Japanese are tall but the vast majority are short and I bump my head all the time in Japan. There are always exceptions. But bodybuilders are a bad example. They make certain muscles bigger to achieve a certain look. His arms are still bent.

The differences are minuscule and don't fucking act like every white and every black have those bodies. There's a whole variety

Have you seen a pigs face? Looks a lot like your moms

He’s also got a short torso. Also
>flex wheeler
>normal

>the niggers still have arms to the floor
>stipe's arms are still relatively short, despite his otherwise bizarrely tall body
literally trying your best to cherry pick and you aren't finding shit
Did you come into this thread with all these pictures ready just to say "ha, this one, surely this one individual disproves the law of averages", but none of your examples are even good.
Kill yourself.

> The differences are minuscule
Huge IQ difference. Huge health risk differences. Different skin color?
No those differences aren't minuscule.
Pointing out they can have similar arms and torsos is minuscule you fucking idiot.

> don't fucking act like every white and every black have those bodies. There's a whole variety
So don't! You're the one who made this thread you fucking imbecile. You're the one making those comparisons. Not me. You're fucking retarded beyond belief. Amazing.

they can't even have similar arms and torsos though

How do chocolate and yellow Labrador Retrievers have similar features? They’re both dogs but have different genetics.

>you fucking idiot
tfw getting this angry about race

2 inch cock V 12.. i mean the white guy is hung obviously

Holy shit it's this guy again. Life would be so much easier if idiots like him just started watching animal documentaries about say different groups of monkeys, and then realize that humanity is exactly the same way, but just a much more advanced mammal. But with very clear and distinct traits and behaviour just as different types of monkeys. He got btfo here now he make proxy post and now he continues, this time will he make 50+ replies again? The ride never ends with this idiot.

Agreed, how can two things that look so similar be so different?

Ducks are therefore geese, QED

left
>shorter torso
>more sloping shoulders
>more narrow shoulders
>longer fingers
>75%+ non-European descent

right
>less developed obliques
>strong shoulders
>different abdominal musculature
>higher IQ
>better credit score
>lactose tolerant
>85%+ European descent
>high school diploma

Now I'm sur that you're form Bürger land, you don't fucking know who you are from all the race-mixing and degeneracy.

Biologically there's a huge fucking evolutionary differences

The guy said "the white guy has a longer torso" I posted a white man with a shorter torso next to blacks with longer torsos. I also remembered a white guy with long arms for his height. see pic related

>How can two different ""races"" have such similar bodies?

Polar bears and brown bears have similar bodies. Does that mean that aren't separate bear species?

>animal documentaries about say different groups of monkeys,
io9.gizmodo.com/5890349/genetic-diversity-in-chimpanzees-reveal-just-how-closely-related-humans-really-are

The reason this research is more or less condemned for with regards to humanity eventhough it's exactly the same and humans are also animals, a very sophisticated simianic bipedal mammal. there's quite a bit there, but not as much as there ought to be is because of a) religion, b) cohabitation and turning a blind eye to obvious problems by lumping two very different groups of humans together, eventhough like putting two different groups of monkey in the same habitat, can in many situations also be a terrible thing to do that can end in a massive mess. This is pretty much the primary reasons why there is such an intellectual dishonesty about the differences between mankind. otherwise you would have like in nature where each group have their own habitat, in our cases nations.

*tips fedora* Heh, sure feels great to be above such primitive drives... I truly look down on people who care about things that aren't Funko! Pop collecting. *wipes cheeto dust on Game Of Thrones shirt*

So now whites and blacks have a wide variety of bodies, they can vary, MEANING YOUR WHOLE THREAD IS FUCKING POINTLESS!
Unreal how stupid liberals are. It's baffling.
Look up at your OP. Look what you wrote.
> How can these bodies be so similar.
What are you making the comparison for if you know it's bullshit? Stupid asshole.

Congratulations, you picked one cherry

Better than nigger ancestors like france

Yes we are closely related to simians, but simians groups are also very distinct from eachother and are terrible to put in the same fucking habitat moron, since they won't necessarily get along very well or behave the same way, that we are closely related to them should tell you something!

i see 2 different colours

/thread

but they overlap

I'm coming up with these examples on the fly.

Like monkeys the difference is much more than skincolor.

There's nothing wrong with having mongol ancestors bro. Meds gonna med.

Lel, you're just jealous of the Med master race, you ugly Mongoloid

>but they overlap
And now you're contradicting yourself and making the comparison again. After saying it doesn't matter. You brain dead moron.

No, the article is talking about chimpanzee from the same group.

Thats the joke

Blacks and whites have a variety of different bodies but they all look similar. How hard is that to understand? I was criticizing you acting like those two bodies are the only possible configurations for the two ethnicities and then listing definitive differences.

>I'm coming up with these examples on the fly.
I'm sure you are. Literally only one of them has been remotely good.
Here, check this out, champ:
lmgtfy.com/?q=average

one is human, the other belonged to a bear
>How can two different ""species"" have such similar hands?

Are you black or just uneducated?

>I was criticizing you acting like those two bodies are the only possible configurations for the two ethnicities and then listing definitive differences.
THAT WAS YOUR COMPARISON RETARD.
Not mine. And yes since you gave it I listed the differences between even THOSE two seemingly similar bodies. It's like you're responding to your own stupidity in your own thread. Why don't you just argue with yourself and save us all the time.

I know a black guy whose torso is longer than mine and my friends' (similar height).

Birds have also very similar construction but are radically different. But share a similar makeup. Or they wouldn't be birds. You have many of subspecies within birds. But they're all birds. You have many subspecies within humans but they're all human. Monkeys also have similar construction and are very different in very different groups, but they're all monkeys. I think an orangutang would be annoyed if you compared him to a chimpanse for instance.

You can find a White man that left their children too. That doesn’t mean 75% of Black men won’t abandon their kids, they do.

Arguably interbred. Literally here in America its mutts arguing over who's less nigger. Im probably 10% native and most of us have nog admixture due to joos. But arguably whiter is better. Don't be so ashamed to be dark just breed your children lighter and teach them to breed white.

>Literally only one of them has been remotely good.
If you're talking about Conor I know another example.

/thread

Good job, retard.
Learn statistics.

>american negroids
>black
Ameriniggers have a lot of Euro admixture. Amerimutt doesn't only apply to """white""" Americans.

Why is there no such thing as Melanism in humans? it's because people were originally white, the thick coat of fur meant the sunlight didn't put pressure on our predecessors to develop melanated skin, but to develop high brain functions to figure out how to survive in the intense cold, and thus, clothing was made,which removed our fur coat levels. Some of our ancestors also moved into africa, and thus developed melanin and since africa had abundant resources for survival there was no need for higher brain functions, which are energy draining.

These are two completely different species of chiffchaffs, could you please point out each one?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_chiffchaff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_chiffchaff

>clothing was made,which removed our fur coat levels
Well actually those human subspecies in colder climates developed hair on their arms etc. If you see africans, they have very little hair on arms etc. compared to northern european based human subspecies. Hair to an african was a terrible thing. It's one of the many reasons why i think no, we didn't start out as africans. youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI Here's some little africans see a northern european man for first time, notice how crazy they are about his blonde hair on his arms.

Seriously I don't know how else to explain this to you guys.
Let's say blacks have the bodies {a,b,c,d,e}
I'm saying that whites also have bodies like that {a,b,c,d,e}
and they all look almost the same

What is it that you mean, monkeys also have very similar muscle and bone structure on their body but vary incredibly from different groups of monkeys? so what. Birds also have similar skeletal structure, but vary also massively? It's a case of yeah, and so what, so what is it you are trying to say with that obvious thing?

UFC is shit tier compared to boxing. Boxing is the patricians choice

But I also posted that link saying how closely related humans are genetically compared to those animals.
>Surprisingly, even though all the chimpanzees live in relatively close proximity, chimpanzees from different populations were substantially more different genetically than humans living on different continents. That is despite the fact that the habitats of two of the groups are separated only by a river.

ox.ac.uk/news/2012-03-02-chimps-show-much-greater-genetic-diversity-humans

>'That chimpanzees from habitats in the same country, separated only by a river, are more distinct than humans from different continents is really interesting. It speaks to the great genetic similarities between human populations, and to much more stability and less interbreeding over hundreds of thousands of years in the chimpanzee groups.'

>>'That chimpanzees from habitats in the same country, separated only by a river, are more distinct than humans from different continents is really interesting. It speaks to the great genetic similarities between human populations, and to much more stability and less interbreeding over hundreds of thousands of years in the chimpanzee groups.'
Yeah ok so that chimpanse group that they are talking about they noticed it had very little inbreeding. That would be like for instance the norse who are such a distinct phenotype due to very little inbreeding for tens of thousands of years. That doesn't mean that other monkeys or other monkey groups aren't different. Or other humans or human subspecies aren't different. I don't think you understand what it is you what you're reading implies.

*interbreeding pardon.

You are trying to say all humans on all the planet are incredibly similar because of this chimpanse group? But that's not what you see, not even outwardly but definately not biologically or genetic.

Yawn. Just Afrocentric pseudoscience garbage. This is so stupid.