Happy 100th anniversary of the Independence of Lithuania!

Happy 100th anniversary of the Independence of Lithuania!

Say something nice about this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's white.

Give a quick roundown how Lithuania got its independence 100 years ago.

Memel looks good

you flag reminds me of condiments on a hot dog

Lithuania ?

Vilnus is nice place and beer is cheap, ive been in a traditional festival and people treated me as one more, so fun and charm place

Tsar was kill

Germany defeated the russians by staging a coup
brest-litowsk-treaty
Lithuania got independence

Shithole

america is at it again

goddamit, burger

looks like some sub-saharan african flag

Klaipėda*

You don't deserve independence
You should be a part of Poland

whatever, you know what i mean

Skydas is cool

happy birthday.

So Lithuania and other states created from the former Russian Empire meant to be german satelite states?

Lithuanians are the most effective Jew slayers in the history of the world.

You are not Canada!

yes

You deserve to be part of Germany.

don't make me annex your capital once again
żmudzin

let's split Poland
I won't backstab you, I promise

You rang?

Memel belongs to germany

Kraut, do you regret for not winning at least World War I?

It would be a better place for you personally.

Yes I regret it more than losing WW2

Fuck niggers, long live Lithuania.

Lithuania - a country without an army
Germany - a country without people willing to fight

Come at us
Berlin and Wilno belong to us

hahahaha lmao

I hooked up with a Lithuanian before. Above-average dick, great in bed.

Lithuanians are slightly better than niggers.

WELL WELL WELL

That's a fake rag some fag jew made up a couple decades ago

Real Lithuanian flag is Vytis, pic related

>100th
Cuckbeltposting is hilarious
Have you heard about the 2300th anniversary of belgium lmao

Pretty accurate painting, actually.

You still exist while others only history, that's something. Happy birthday.

Not the suicide capital of Europe anymore
Tzars incompetence as a leader caused atrocities that in turn fueled the independence movements here.
What are you talking about? Germany opposed any and all independences in the region. The German army volunteers got expelled from all 3 countries, with us and Estonia even enforcing a decade lasting degermanification campaign. During WWI both Tzarist Russia and Germany (re)invaded simultneously, hoping to enforce their will upon us. Both failed.
No.

Been to Klaipėda, was nice and the people were friendly.
Happy Birthday!

The Holocaust in Nazi-occupied Lithuania resulted in the near total destruction of Lithuanian Jews (Litvaks),[a] living in Generalbezirk Litauen of Reichskommissariat Ostland within the Nazi-controlled Lithuanian SSR. Out of approximately 208,000-210,000 Jews, an estimated 190,000–195,000 were murdered before the end of World War II (wider estimates are sometimes published), most between June and December 1941. More than 95% of Lithuania's Jewish population was massacred over the three-year German occupation — a more complete destruction than befell any other country affected by the Holocaust.

To think of it, Belgium is older than most modern nation-states

Happy birthday senpai

*blocks your path*

>muh dik muh sex
You need Jesus, slut.
>Mohamed was the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels in 2007, the Belgian statistics office announced.
>2007
>11 years ago
There is no Belgium anymore

i love Lithuania, but you guys fucked me over in my last EU4 game.

I'd assume you'd be very good at holding liqour, what with being the most alcoholic country in the entire world and all.

>600 TRILLION
God bless boland and ussr for liberating europe from the EBIL NAZIS

Daudz laimes, broliai!

>Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the Jewish people

My great-grandmother was Lithuanian. Doesn't this mean that I could become a citizen of Lithuania? Might just come over to find a qt wife.

This, I wish the restoration didn't change the awesome CHAD VYTIS FLAG to this african tribe rag

Feel free to go f yourself m8, you are not Lithuanian at all.
Bring your mutt sex tourism to western Europe, they love the likes of you there.

No no no, I think Lithuanian law allows me to become a citizen. I'm going to bring my fat American cock and my big American wallet and pick up some qts.

Why not get a flag change?
Literally african tier out of the baltics estonias flag is the best followed by latvia of course.

I bet it was created by the same "Lithuanians" who went to South Africa afterwards to end the apartheid and form the nigger party that is currently killing the whites there.
>and pick up some qts
Ha. Good luck with that.

Well, they initially wanted to use the historical flag (pic related), but apparently all the red color reminded them too much of the commies.

hahahaha o kurwa.

Flags are giant symbols, you cannot change it without a very serious reason, and people wont side with: 'it's ugly'. No one would be willing enough to change it.
At least the colors look good on sports clothing.

Apparently it had something to do with looking too much like the flag of Moscow.

Kek.
Source please, what's the backstory behind this?

As far as I know they also considered this one, but for some reason dropped it as wel (maybie because it used to be more of a military symbol)

>Lithuania
*Samogitia

Your flag used to belong to some meme kingdom in Africa during the 18th century.

I don't get this anniversary. "100th anniversary of restoration of independence" Who gives a shit about some short period of restoration of independence when we still got fucked by ruskies for another fifty years after it?

National pride you faggot

The only lithuanians I've ever heard of are road thieving scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_Africa

Few have the same color scheme.

Anyway, happy 100th,

There are 5 unique Lithuanian posters. Statistically, 2 of them will kill themselves.

It was established a century ago, being occupied does not carry the date over.

True, the current flag reminds me more of the rastafari flag or Myanmar (who probably stole it from us anyway)

Myanmar or some other shithole before they realized that "yellow green red" horizontal tricolor was already taken by us. SO they changed it now to pic related

So much pride in regaining our independence for 20 years before taking in that rooski cock again.

> Lithuania
primordial part of great russia. temporarily seized by separatists

So when are you emigrating?

It's what you make of it, not that a low life like you would understand, I'm sure you'll fit right in with shitskins in Germany, friendo

Best country in the world
Don't like it? GTFO.

Vilnius is comfy as fuck. Riga is a meme that needs to die.

Don't respond to Polish IP's.

Basically all sub-saharan african flags are a rehash of Ethiopia. Eventually you start to run out of ways to do the same three colours.

>Riga needs to die
Wholeheartedly agreed.

No niggers in the Baltics

Su gimtadieniu, Lietuva !
kek

Why does Lithuania steal everything from us?

t. Ivan Diaspora

There is a half, sadly.

Don't worry about me

>go outside
>see belarusian everywhere
>fill out official documents
>see instructions in belarusian
>hear prez talk
>he can't speak russian correctly

Everyone just uses Russian because so much stuff is imported from there.

You can't live off of pride in history alone.

t. our emigration statistics

You will always be true GDL for us, Belbro

In which way are Belarus and Lithuania related?

Shill more and don't forget to visit Lithuania for cheap products.
>Saw 8 Belar*sian cars today.

My parents emigrated from Lithuania in the 70's. They used to send jeans back to their cousins. It was a big deal. Like bitcoin but wearable.

Anyways, when my grandmother used to visit, she would sing a song about the Lithuanian flag. I don't remember the words (because it was in Lithuanian), but it was about the colors and what they represented: yellow for the harvested grains that sustained them, green for the rolling hills and the prosperity that came with them, and red for the blood shed on the battlefields.

Anyways, my parents said the sun never shines in Lithuania, which is why they moved to America. Hope you are well.

Belarusians are niggers. Mes Buvom Lietuviai n sheeeeeit.

Sure thing, I trust you.

good to know, I trust you too

if they claim your nationhood why dont they simply call themself Lithuanians?