'Six Million Glasses' Hamburg store blasted for insensitive name

>A Hamburg optics store received widespread criticism for its insensitive choice of name—Six Million Glasses—which evokes a Holocaust connotation of the six million Jews killed by the Nazis as well as the image of a huge pile of glasses, disposed of by Auschwitz victims as they went to their deaths. The store announced that they will change the name to A Million Glasses.

>A few months ago, a photo of the shop’s sign was uploaded to Facebook and caused an uproar on social media. The business was quick to declare that they were not racists and are opposed to anti-Semitism.

>Omer Frenkel, 45, an Israeli conductor working in Germany, was one of the first people to raise the issue on Facebook. He expressed exasperation at the fact that it did not occur to anyone at the shop that the name can be considered hurtful.

>“From my experience living in Germany, I can say that there is a lot of ignorance regarding the Holocaust. In Israel, via the education system, the words “six million” automatically connote the Holocaust… Education in Germany is lacking.”

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5116528,00.html

What other words are hurtful.
I need to know, for education purposes.

Now, would (a) Jew ever tun down a cheque for 6 Million Dollars? Talk about a dilemma! Oy gevalt!

IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Someone please start their own company in the states with the same name

We Jews have a monopoly on "six million" goy

What about this guy?

it's insensitive and they have to change the name.

>6 million
Implying 6 million Jews died
Implying 4.5 milllion Jews died
More like 1 to 2 million died from disease and a handful shot because of partisan attacks.

The Holocaust never happened but it needs to happen again

i tried to post it yesterday, but it said it was spam and wouldnt let me. AR censorship

It must have triggered their 2nd generational inherited holocaust fibromyalgia traumas.

fuck those milkers got any more?

Jews, this is why you are hated.
Seventy years after an historical event supposedly happened you claim a copyright over a series of numerals in a completely different context.
In somebody elses country.

Silly and pointless. I'm not even mad.

>Education in Germany is lacking
Don't they already get the holocoaster blared at them through all their school years

wasted opportunity
should have been a lamp store

Yes. Pretty much all your "history" lessons are ww2/holocaust related

We have a mandatory KZ visit, too

Youse GOYIM now have to pay 666 gorillion shekels to soothe our pain!

Maths and physics are the only school subjects where we dont talk about the nazis and the holocaust

Pretty much, you get to hear the whole ww2 stuff ~3 times (for like half a year).
History TV channels are also 90% ww2 and le ebil nazis.
Newspapers etc. also have articles about the 6 gorillion like 1-2 a week about some shitty memorial.

>The store announced that they will change the name to A Million Glasses.

so they wanted to be more accurate?

the medicine as always is white people parting with money, the name of the next store will be 60 million or simply "all of them"

So what now, the jews own the phrase "six million?"

TOP KEK this is hilarious kikery,
imma start a gascompany next door

Jews are treating a number like blacks treat a word.

>Blacks: Nigger is our word!!!
>Jews: 6,000,000 is our number!!!

>"caused an uproar on social media"

Why do Jews add this to every news story now?

Yeah how can they just lowball on the name, everyone know that at least 6 gorillion glasses died during the Reichskristallnacht.

In my school we actually were talking about nazis in math, so we only did not talk about them in physics.

Should have gone to Kikesavers.

They didnt have cojones to name it "six gorillion".

I thought it was 11 gogilion though

this.
also, i love how (they say) 11 million people were genocided, but israeli education only cares about the (((6 million jews))).

someone in Germany please change the glasses to gassings on their board

I'll be there in 30 mins, keep thread bumped

You know the difference between six million dollars and six million jews?

sucks to lose six million bucks

Fuckin based

aaaaaaaaa

Roughly 6 million died (real estimation 5,7 million).

Handful shot? There are recorded more than a handful. Just one document cites 350k shot Jews for "partisan" activities, but says Jews OF ALL AGE GROUPS - meaning it was just an excuse. Unless somehow Jewish babies or very old people took up guns and started shooting - lol.

kek that would be awesome,
one can only dream

Theory of Evolution
Monkey to Nigger

>Nobody uses our special number.

Ok, Yiddo's

>six million bags of heroin

>the words “six million” automatically connote the Holocaust… Education in Germany is lacking

Literally American tier.
>Jews are the masterrace

Fucking sides

Fuck dollar, talk about Kuwaiti Dinar. 1 dinar is 3 dollars. Triple the cheque, triple the "shower rooms"!

>six million bars of soap

>6,000,000