Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: this house in Luton (white population: 44%) should be affordable to any mature, hard-working British man.

Not this AGAIN

no way that house costs 200k

>white population: 44%
Kek

Shopped. That house is minimum 330k

Umm sweetie it's £225 actually. If you can't afford it, please Man Up until you can.

Try Vancouver, Canada:
>average detached house in Vancouver is over $2,000,000 US dollars.
And that's for all of Vancouver, including the shitty areas.
>average house on the West Side of Vancouver (which is literally half the city - the half where you'd want to live) is around $4,200,000+ USD.
>even a 2-bedroom condo averages around $1.4 million USD

At least there's world-class skiing, sailing, restaurants, gardening, hiking and mountain-biking, endless blossoms and billions of flowers, hummingbirds, massive trees, bald eagles, whales, bears, cougars, and orcas (killer whales).
And no weird shit like spiders or snakes, thankfully.
Needless to say, most people in Vancouver, and literally everyone on the West Side of the city, is rich af.
Loads of Lamborghinis, McLarens, BMW's, Volvos, Mercedes, Ferraris, Porsches, Audis, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Range Rovers, Lotus.
>there's even a fucking Pagani store, and those things are like $2 million per car.

75 years ago it was a lumber town. lol.

How the fuck is it 44% white? It's not even London.

Looks pretty good if you wanna find out how getting acid splashed on your mug feels like

kek

I would rather kill myself than be white in Luton.

Also

>Zero reason to complain

>225,000 pounds
>literally unaffordable to most people

>In an unlivable shithole of a suburb

wew lad

fuck off kike

225k L for a concrete square.
This again.
Sage.

>He doesn't know about Luton

Luton is a fucking godawful place.

Never go to Luton.

See also: Bradford Birmingham, Leicester, Oldham

t. poorfag

wait is this thread about real estate or Muslims?

ikr
why is this bs even shill worthy

Everyday until your privilege is thoroughly checked.

kek you faggots. I have a 5 bed 2 bath and 10 acres no neighbors for 170k usd

Enjoy your flyover county. Meanwhile places in the US that are actually relevant like New York are just as expensive as the UK

Both. It covers 90% of the UK, the remainder is discussions about rain.

for 225k britbongs you could get a 3 bed 3 bath and possibly with a pool in texas

Why do you keep trying to sell us houses in Luton? its an islamic shite hole

you have nothing better to do at 10:49 in the morning ?

that looks like total trash, 225k for that is ridiculous.

Luton = shithole

>white population: 44%
>Beadlow
>reads as Bydlo

Лoл.

My last job offer was this retarded management lady calling me on the phone telling me she was needing someone to do 2 hours per day, 3 days a week cleaning for 7.25 an hour. The best part is that the site I'd be cleaning was by the train tracks in the middle of fucking nowhere took me 1 hour and a half just to get there. For two hours work.

This country is fucking insane

I'm developing my real estate porfolio, sweetie. What are you doing?

>225k for a house in fucking Luton
Thats about £225,000 overpriced mate.

Luton is in the sphere of London. It practically counts as London.

Why don’t you build housing en masse? It’s not like you don’t have space or material lol

Daily reminder you probably live in council housing and have everything paid for you.

>luton

topkek. Let's check the demographics for this "British" city: 44.55% White British; 9.80% Black; 30.00% (((Asian))), out of which the majority is predominantly Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Luton is pretty much the perfect example on how uncontrolled immigration affects a city to the point of it becoming a country within a country, with a totally different demographic.

If you want to laugh even more, take into consideration that Luton hasn't had a majority of Christians for quite some time now - they are currently polling at about 45%, while the muzzies are "officially" at 25% (the numbers are way low considering the actual demographics of the location and the fact that most (((Asians))) are predominantly muslim).

So yea, move into Luton goy and respect other people's tradition while they shit on yours, in your own god damn country.

That would be a million dollars in Sydney.

It's not an hour from the CBD, it has more than one bedroom and it has two stories, it's a bargain actually. Even with the trash that live there.

>So yea, move into Luton goy and respect other people's tradition

That's the spirit! Based French poster.

Now, are there any opening offers?

>That's the spirit! Based French poster
lel

shut up you gipsy, this is opposite day

newyork here, that mansion would cost several million a week