Murica Shootings

"You know what the real ugly truth is?

Deep down, Americans love these mass shootings. It makes for really exciting wall to wall live TV. News Anchors fly out to Vegas for days. Distant relatives are ferreted out to get the real 'story' about the guy. There's the pathos of the survivors, the drama of the funerals, the three wet hankerchief sobbing over the 'left behind' wives, children, and parents. The solemn 'thoughts and prayers' of the venal and corrupt politicians.
Americans never get tired of this show. It's been re-done in every possible flavor - concert venue, movie house, baseball game, shopping mall, even Bible study in church. It thrills them, makes them feel thankful it wasn't them or their kin. And next to best, is knowing someone who was near the scene but 'just made it out in time'.

There won't be any change... not now and not after the next elections, either. The ratings are just too good.
One thing this country never is able to do is look itself in the mirror honestly."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJPOjvHVAys
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6AV5Hh4lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah. And now that every kid on the planet carries a cameraphone around 24/7 like it's their third nut the footage is better than ever.

The fake news media loves shootings. Shocking!

Fuck yeah they do..
If there’s ever something on in the world like an Olympic Games or something guaranteed they’ll shoot up a school
Just for more attention..

wrong. no one likes that shit except the military industrial complex psy-op whores and the leftist gun grabbers

W O A H....P O W E R F U L
ALMONDS = ACTIVATED

This shooter had an #antifa teeshirt on.

Don't schools have video cameras?

youtube.com/watch?v=nJPOjvHVAys

We need more guns and if the teachers were armed, the kid wouldn't have brought a gun to school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6AV5Hh4lU

Nah cunt as soon as it was on you raced here to Sup Forums to get straight into the muh conspiracy shit and to try to get good footage and info..
You love it...

Our religion of Gun-Worship requires Human Sacrifice. How else would be be powerful enough to dominate the entire world? Think about it, user. This is some serious legit hoodoo. The cost is more than worth the benefit.

I particularly love the month long sprees when the shooter is on the lamb and sending notes to the media/police.

And thats why they elected Trump, its all about entertainment.

Judging by all the threads on Sup Forums as of late, the only people who love American shootings more than us are the Europeans, Canadians and Aussies

Is this an except from a Jello Biafra spoken word event?

and we still never get solid footage & if we do its from the 240p res phone from 2001

>muh ratings!
>The shootings during my presidency had much higher ratings than the one's during Barry O's time!

>people from South Florida talking about "muh morals"

South Florida is THE most degenerate, souless, evil place in the US by far. Anybody there trying to bring up morals as an argument is fucking DELUSIONAL and a massive hypocrite. If they cared so much about morals, they wouldnt live in a shithole like South Florida.

Its more the entertainment value I get from American degeneracy.

Talk about digits not lying...but let's face it, the entirety of Florida needs to be nuked...not just south FL

Shot in fucking vertical mode too

Lmao so true

We nearly celebrate them now with virtue signaling and concerts

We all get excited to see who the shooter was and what their motivation was for doing the shooting.

It really is sick now that I think about it. Poor kids going to school and getting hit by a fucking bullet from some deranged autist, and Americans get secretly excited to tune in and feel the dread of it all, like a tragic horror movie

Sup Forums is the same though
Everyone enjoys 'happenings'
To criticise normies for this is hypocritical

>Deep down, Americans love these mass shootings
Only if you're stupid enough to believe that the drive by media represents the average American, which they don't. In fact, the mainstream media talking heads hate the average American. What the MSM loves, what they live for is any opportunity to push leftist policy. In their world the only people who should have guns are the people who protect their private gated communities. They don't give a fuck about ratings if those ratings go against their ideology. Look at MSNBC. As long as they cater to their progressive valued little ideological bubble and keep them happy they'll gladly step over dead children and present it as serious journalism

It's not just Americans, bro. The entire world loves this shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it spreads to Europe.

rare

> Antarctic Nazi vault-dweller accidentally forgets his VPN

>nuking places instead of fixing them
glad you fuckers aren't in any position that was important, because you'd either shit yourself or get killed after being a fucking retard

I love it when there is happenings, I got so excited on 9/11 watching yanks jump from building to there death and running from dust clouds in tears. I was erect

Thanks gen x'er user, pretty good.
Numerous underagefags here with no idea wtf you are talking about

True, but we don't make money out of it unlike the mass medias, and the entertainement we experience comes from the ironic tone of the discussion here.
We aren't pretending to be devastated and grieving and whatever.

If it bleeds, it leads.

The only way to stop school shootings is to stop reporting the identity of the shooters in the news. Shooters do it for the 24/7 news cycle notoriety they're guaranteed.