Who'll play him in the inevitable biopic? He's currently redpilling masses of the normies...

Who'll play him in the inevitable biopic? He's currently redpilling masses of the normies, exposing the leftist hypocrisy and makes the roasties screech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you're saying there should be another Hitler biopic?

Cuck

>redpilling normies

He's a huckster who goes full "It's not the Jews" every time he opens his mouth. Only his deluded cultist fanbase says otherwise.

Idris Elba.

Liam Neeson

Babby's first philosopher.

Cause he's
>LITERALLY
hitler?

>so what do you think about the jews JP ?
wow goy they are just smarter than you and better than you in every way , they are free to stick together and exploit you because you are that dumb, you need to cling to your individualitck mentality. And accept that they re the master race not you.

so far all I've watched of him was his interesting lion king lecture where he basically said "it's not necessarily wrong to be right or left wing, and it's healthy to engage in discussion with people of opposite opinion" and i thought that was common knowledge and not redpill material

Literally who?

Ron Perlman.

"Make your bed, asshole."

how come noone wants to debate him then? face it, all the marxist cucks are afraid

they just dont want to give fascists a platform

>Peterson
>fascist
kill yourself dumb cuck

I feel like Michael Fassbender could play a good young Peterson other than that I really have no clue who could play him maybe Cumberbatch? He's got a weird accent and I can't picture any actors that look like him he's a hard man to cast

kek kill yourself lefty/pol/ faggot

Didn't he say incels were a bunch of women haters?

>I pay to get scolded by some old man

What sort of cuckery is this?

see

WASH MY BALLS, BUCKO
and remember Israel is our greatest ally!

The Bucko brigade is in full force today. Don't you have a Cosmo quiz to be taking?

They are

I dont see the red pill on telling normies that they musts clean their rooms

the cutting confident edge of a newly cynical undergrad.
mfw you're amusing and adorable.

Steve Whitmire

clean your room
wash your hands
and buy my merchendise

>Who'll play him in the inevitable biopic?
James Franco

This could work if he could do a good Kermit the frog impression

short yourself out fucking cunt

>pay
All of his videos and lectures are free

these liberal sophists cant even imagine that.

Holy shit James would be perfect

Before the bill on gender identity discrimination was finally adopted, Peterson was invited for consultation, but he failed to convince the legislators. With full freedom of speech, in a debate that was not about political correctness, but about the specific law, he suddenly couldn't make the argument. The law was much less dramatic than he had given an impression of. It simply had never been a question of throwing someone in jail by using the wrong pronoun.

tl;dr he's a drama queen and NEETs love him because of female rejection

OH NO NO NO
did the lefty cuck get triggered?

I've been listening to his lectures. Sometimes he is really fucking solid, eye opening. Other times he comes of as inconsistent. Really nuanced about things and shows you the grey area in things that appear black and white, and are taught black and white, and sometimes he is really black and white about things you'd expect him to find the grey.

Are you fucking delusional? He blew every single argument the legislators had and when it came down to it all they did was appeal to emotion, they shut off and deflected every argument he had and fell back on the old "but muh oppressed trannies"
youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
Fucking hear it and don't believe this retard

>"Redpilling" according to OP is paying a guy to tell you to to make a bucket list and to tell you to clean your room

Debate and consultation are not the same thing user. You can throw a consultation out of the window if you don't like it.

Also you don't sound like you've actually listened to one of his lectures, or what he actually thinks about the bill and why.

they are

lol
you're full of shit
google it, kid; he was great and the bill is ridiculous, laughable.

Jordan Peterson is a scam artist, more at 11

lmao at the Peterson defense force

>How can you expect to support a family if you can't even donate $5 a month to my Patreon?

He's the stupid man's smart person. Any real academic tears his arguments to shreds like leaves before them, while dumb mouth breathers just take it at face value. Oh no, the "post modernist" conspiracy wants to control everyone's thoughts! Woe is me!
Give me a break.

wow got me there

>The law was much less dramatic than he had given an impression of.
Naw, bro.
Take a look here, at 24:33:

>If you donate 20 dollars to my patreon, I will ask one of the higher-ups in the Jordan Peterson fanclub to look at your bucket list
>And I will always tell you to clean your room

You were right until you started trying to dismiss that postmodernism is cancer

He is a real academic, kid. Pls stop being so undergrad.

watch the channel4 interview

I dunno.
It must be an actor who can pull an extremely annoyning whiny yet condescending voice.
And must be a female, too.

Thank you for the patreon bucks, now clean your room

Also humanities academia is cancer specifically because of postmodernism.

The anti-Peterson shills are uninteresting, individually.
But as a group, as a force, which is what they are trying to be by acting en masse, they are fascinating. Their agenda is easy to discern, but are they self-organized, or members of a pre-existing group?

MMMMM, SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ACADEMIC, DID YOU CLEAN YOUR ROOM?

>Any real academic tears his arguments to shreds like leaves before them
Where and when has this happened again?
>Oh no, the "post modernist" conspiracy
Yes, it is just a conspiracy and not something being ingrained in every facet of education, of course.

I was watching a video of him yesterday and in a certain light he looks a lot like Jeremy Irons.

Well, it's not like postmodernism isn't full of shit, it's just that JB either doesn't understand what the fuck postmodermism is exactly, or intentionally shoves whatever he doesn't like under that umbrella, including stuff that isn't even "postmodernist" per se. And the fact that "postmodernist marxism" is just meaningless gibberish of a phrase doesn't help either.

If he's wrong, explain why white Americans are literally paying taxes that fund academics who exist only to try and subvert their standing in western society.

>There is actual anons itt that spend their neetbux and wageslaving to pay a man to tell you to clean your room and having one of his fanboys look at your to-do list

Peter Capaldi.

I like Jordan Peterson and I've never paid him a cent to watch his content. I expect that's the case for well over 90% of his audience.

>there are people that are so retarded they retort to lying and misrepresenting because they don't have anything more
Pathetic

You're not a true academic and a leech on the society and probably a sjw in disguise, pay this honest man 20 dollars every month, right now

Case in point

Spot on

Let me ask you a question: Is it cucked for men to pay taxes to the state that go to fund women's studies departments who devote all of their time to trying to tear down toxic masculinity?

Goddamn the anti Peterson movement is real

>kid didnt clean his room
>grew up to be a disgusting soyboy
he shouldve cleaned his room and now he finds out and can start setting himself straight
i see nothing wrong with tat

>you just don't get it

This is one of the most obvious criticisms of postmodern apologists and I'm surprised you lack self-awareness here.

Anyway, it's normal for sane, rational, unpretentious people to lash out against this ridiculous charade of unreason and faff in the humanities. And yes, it has to do with Marxism, because the considerable majority of continental "philosophers" are Marxists and most humanities papers are just word games with Marxist talking points.

the stupid mans smart man

People that hate on Peterson for not going full >muh jooos!! Are just shooting themselves in the foot and it's honestly hilarious that these people can't see past their own autistic sperging. Peterson is really only talking the importance of individual responsibility and civic duty what kind of autist would have a problem with that usually one who's lazy and completely useless to anybody. The people that go "no Jordan should be talking about this his strategy is all wrong!!! He has a patreon >:(" Are the same people you wouldn't pay to cut your fucking grass because they'd do such a terrible job

It's largely a coalition of SJWs and alt-righters who are both mad that he's so rhetorically effective where their attempts to take him down have failed in the eyes of the public, though.

>S-Shit telling them to clean their rooms in all caps didn't work. Better put on the clueless "intellectual" facade

Except all the finest modern philosophers are behind him...

And he draws well from the western tradition generally, scientific and philosophical.

He's a legitimate intellectual powerhouse.

>peterson has a patreon!
>trump has a twitter acocunt!
Why are these soyboys so triggered by sharing platforms with people who don't share their views.

wow, so powerful, wow, Jordan Peterson is the savior of men, truly this stuff can only be uncovered by him and not the tiniest of research

>Literal Jordan Peterson fanboy defence force itt

And yet he's currently the public figure drawing the most attention to this matter with the most rhetorical success.

Are you guys being paid? Outstanding work.

Because they want safe spaces and echo chambers

woah, tell me more, is this a patreon-post only?

He's a legitimate shill. I understood why he wouldn't name names despite making millions solely from Patreon, but no
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

Is your sarcasm supposed to hide the fact that Jordan Peterson is doing the most to act in the interest of western white men who are funding their own subversion every year of their working life?

>he's a shill!
>let me now shill my shitty video for the 100th time

But the internet told me messy rooms are common among smart people

YES, JORDAN PETERSON IS THE SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN, DONATE TO HIM NOW TO SAVE WESTERN SOCIETY!

You're weak, you can't beat somebody in a straight argument, so what do you do?
You attack whats strong about your opponent and make it look like a weakness.
Trump reaches millions on twitter, bypassing the media that tries to tear him down. Better ridicule that! Peterson is making bank off a strictly anti-leftist message proving to be wildly successful. Better pretend that's somehow silly!

Because by your definition of success, sitting around, doing nothing and whining is how to be a real winner.

>Everyone who doesn't like e-daddy is one person

-Yeah, you're right, it's about time that I actually took his advice to clean my room and support him on Patreon and make a bucket list, right now

Are you denying that that there are departments in universities that exist to promote ideology that actively works to subvert the social standing of western white men?

>talks the exact same way
Yeah, you are fooling absolutely no one.

I'd hope not, you might actually improve yourself.
I prefer you types to remain pushovers.

I'm not denying anything, but you're a retard for thinking he's anything but a conman out to take weakminded mens money

They do hate women, the distinction is whether that hatred is justified or not.