Little Witch Academia

Let's keep it simple, a believing heart is your magic!

First for cake dykes.

This looks official. Some people are very good at mimicking the artwork of the show's animators.

I know, right? Helps when they use that same "Animation Sketch" style.

Just got around to watching it.
I'm pleasantly surprised, it's pretty good. Now I feel like I missed out on all the bants and shitposting while the season was running.

If you stick around there is still plenty of autism that's going to go down. Trust me, this shit is never dying until DarliFra or whatever it is Trigger is doing that comes next. Maybe even then.

>covering up her cute tummy

But why?

>Now I feel like I missed out on all the bants and shitposting while the season was running.
There's still more to come.
Season 2 is a possibility, there's a Q&A in September (or was it August?), and Chamber of Time is on its way!
Also Tattun stops by every now & then, so that's something to always look forward to, although you never know when he'll show up.

akko keeps trying to put her lips on it for some reason

August is the stream, but the Q&A is a big question mark for September.

I miss that one angry as fuck user who was mad about the show and Arc-V. What did we call him again?

>there's a Q&A in September (or was it August?)

September maybe, a BIG maybe. I'd round it down to 10% to be quite honest. If Yoh is back from vacation then he is probably working his ass off already.

Magic fucking Rules

I just finished the series today. Happy to see the threads are still going strong and I have anons to talk about it with.

Betrayal user?

BreakYourFuckingJawAnon

That immense butthurt over Androyuu sounds like shoehornfag. Just ignore him, he's like a fart in the wind.

Now that is some next level salt. Croix could have broken the Grand Triskellion's seal a thousand times with that little shit's rage.

Does anyone else really like Ursula's English dub voice?
It's just so unique in an average way.
I love it.

No joke, I honestly thought it ruined my favourite character that I was hoping to have a good VA. Her voice sounds too underwhelming for a performer like Chariot.

there are ppl who actually watch dubs?
wow

Why is Diakko so cute
forgot i gotta watch it in dub, Thanks for reminding me

the last time i enjoyed a dub was ranma 1/2
that was so fucking long ago
but venus terzo makes a cute giggly fappable girl ranma voice

Hope you fags are staying cool.

>watching dubs

it's winter here so yeah

I want to be a cute little dork witch with a nice bottom! And then I'll use that butt for certain specific things!

Thing made from someones lineart.

What sort of things, user? You have to be more specific than that.

just watching clips of dexter
never watched the show before and ignored it because people gave me a weird impression of what it was about but it's far removed from that impression i got from the internet memeing about it
holy shit i wish i could stop seeing the memes because they turn me off easily from watching a show i might have liked

Nice job. I think Kengo drew that.

>Akko will never splat you with her ink

Why even live?

daily reminder: croix did nothing wrong

She spent ten years being salty when she could have been banging Chariot instead.

Bikini armor Diana!

fuck that, you need to listen to her properly in the French dub
my dick was fucking diamonds when she angrily went off at Finneran in her sexy husky frog voice in the Pisces episode

Post sound/webm

Took the words right out of my fucking mouth, user.

Things like placing my rear end upon a nice, comfortable chair, obviously.

Betryalfag. He said he was going to sue Trigger and donated 50 bucks to the original kickstarter and refused to prove it. Really, really mad about Arc-V
Shoehornfag, he was angry the very episode Andrew showed

yet you will never bang chariot

Y-you can't keep teasing like that, user. It's not very good...

I love purple team!

She did almost everything wrong.

I keep reading fanfiction. And I keep noticing certain similarities.

Namely people keep identifying Diana as smelling of lavender. Did I just forget the show mentioning her using a lavender shampoo or something, or did somehow every autist writing a fanfic decide on the exact same thing? Maybe just a generic rich girl thing?

thats very human like I dont see the problem

Not Croix because:
1.She's in Jail
2.She's not a dyke

Also
You will never bang Croix either

open tummy diana

And like a lot of humans that do wrong she's in jail where she belongs.

She will be happier with her ex-salty girlfriend than with a NEET though.

I think that's the only image of Diana that made me stop in my tracks.
We need a Harpy Diana episode in S2.

>reading fanfics

To be honest, one of the first places that mentioned Diana smelling like lavender was in these threads. It's one of those "what does Diana's hair smell like?" moments.

>Calls Chariot x Akko fags as them having "Tight Yuri Googles"
>While Chariot x Croix is the same damn thing, if not worse

Yoshinari here, Croix is mad gay.

Are you sure you wouldn't like continued teasing, user? Teasing from a couple of friendly little jokes?

>Gazing longingly into each others eyes and making mutual, devotional, long-term promises to one another
>Not the slightest bit romantic

Until season 2 gives her a male love interest.

Producer san here, Yoh's last post was vetoed by the rest of the staff.

Producer here. Stop pretending you're my husband.

Chariot and Croix are sisters.

Nope, your Yuri Googles are too tight. That's just sibling affection.

Yoh again. I rest my case.

Q&A over.

>I rest my case.
Decided then.

Chariot and Croix are sisters.

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

>twintail Connie

HNNNGGG

S-Stop before I want to corrupt you like the other anons want so I can have that plump rump all for myself!

>Threadcanoning this hard
Truly we are the cancer.

>Gazing longingly into each others eyes and making mutual, devotional, long-term promises to one another
that kind of shit sounds boring
flirty, playful, and teasing are best

>Try to post an image of Constanze showing her belly from the same artist that was posted a few threads back
>Realize I don't have it in my collection

Well, fuck.

Nigga, shit like purple team's personalities are all just memed. Same with Barb's ass until it got canonized.

Not to mention saying "Parental Affection" as decribing Akko and Chariot.
It's so obvious a tumblrfag was behind that post. The hypocrite.

>There will never be an Always Sunny Episode

I might.

You want to trade it for some Rare Constanzes?

Surely you wouldn't even think of having such impure desires, right?

I might. Is this it?

SLUCCY

I mean I guess you could say sisterly instead. The point being that as a teacher and close mentor figure, Chariot's relationship to Akko is that of something of a caretaker.
Which just adds a nice tinge of pseudo-incest in the event you do ship them.

Who's this slug?

>Mfw I just remembered I promised a story two weeks ago and completely forgot to start

METAMORPHIE
FACIESSE

She will never get the V

It probably smells like money.

I can and I will if you don't surrender that sweet ass.

Patron when?

Fuck yeah it is, thank you. She actually looks a bit different from what I remember but I still want to blow her belly. Consensually of course.

At least you didn't promise to add audio to your VN and then figured out you're completely lost when it comes to finding the right tone of each scene. But at least as creators we can tease the fuck out of everyone in this thread, for example, I love how Lotte's theme serves as sad music, makes it an easy choice for her bad ending and her true ending as well.

Her family is fucking broke though.

>I mean I guess you could say sisterly instead.
>something of a caretaker.
Now those two are more likely.

I never understood that mentality of them interpreting her (and Croix) as "moms". I mean, one thing is consider them breeding material and another one believing those were "motherly moments". I just simply never saw it.

Tattun said yesterday that he's still having a hard time convincing the staff with it.

Call them role model moments then.

It's probably a whole lot more work for the artists because they have to make content for it.

>Aunt trys to sell priceless magical family items
>to a man who despises everything magic

It really felt like a contrived moment they wrote just so Andrew could show up and get Akko's hat.

Eh, it's all kinda the same to me, though I suppose I can get how some people might take different connotations from some phrasings.

Little Wizard Academia...

*I hate it.*

I dunno, I'd watch cute guys doing cute things with magic. I wonder if male Barbara would also have a plump rump.

Which story?

I noticed that's the title of a fanfic.

The description makes it sound like the worst thing ever.

Why do they cling to each other so much?

Bee Weasels

Not him, but eh, I felt her expressions here were way more soulful than whatever she showed in that Ep.25 scene, though. But well, that Akko for you.