SCHOOL SHOOTINGS---FALSE BLAME

Ok so my theory is everytime there is a shooting the political response.it's mental illness,mental illness, mental illness.

Most Mentally Ill people are far less likely to commit an act of violnce.

Sure , most of the shooters probably have some form of mental illness.

But I think the biggest blame is the media. 24-7 media coverage. A chance to be famous.

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/14/us/nsa-shooting-fort-meade.html
henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's mental illness,mental illness, mental illness
more likely false flag, false flag, false flag

nytimes.com/2018/02/14/us/nsa-shooting-fort-meade.html

>Most Mentally Ill people are far less likely to commit an act of violnce.
and that is exactly what we see - but some act out violently. Overwhelmingly, most gun deaths are suicides. Mass homocides are proportionally very low on the list.

So, what we see is what you expect.

And if there happens to be some uptick in school/mass shootings. you're still pretty much spot on.

>Most Mentally Ill people are far less likely to commit an act of violnce.
>Antifa
>Communists
people would shoot up a school to become famous? Thats mental illness.

>Your thoughts?
US society is to blame.
Shooting are just a symptom of the ever growing decline of america.

Ban mentally ill people then!
Pls start with trannies and commies

Yep, I absolutely agree. Everytime there's a school shooting the shooter immediately becomes a media celebrity. I think the school shootings would drop significantly if media wasn't allowed to release the name or pictures of the shooter and just keep him anonymous

BOYCOTT Nigger rap. Rap is fine but this nigger shit has destroyed our communities and increasingly promotes gun violence and aggressive behavior.

If you're among the socially alienated, a chance to be famous and to take direct vengeance on those who you despise is pretty appealing.
Another factor is a bleak outlook about the future. If there were a bunch of viable and realistic things to look forward to for these guys, its unlikely they'd throw that future away on the aforementioned vengeance strat

Yeah but blanketing a whole bunch of people as 'mentally ill' and taking away their rights.

For example my brother, he has anxiety was on medication and now is off it. He is a Dad, a good husband, a good citizen and would never cause harm to anyone unless in self defense should his rights be taken away.

I agree, that it is some form of mental illness most likely.

But a whole bunch of autistic cunts on Sup Forums could be defined as mentally ill.

This guy didn't commit suicide so the likelyhood this was fame driven was even greater.

Ted Bundy had loads of fan girls and fans in general. We glorify this shit and are obsessive with tv shows on serial killers and mass shootings.

Why do Isis carry out terrorist attacks not to kill the 10-100 people they do its because they know it will be a news cycle of a week or so that will strike fear in the hearts of people.

Completly agree.

so then if this person does something and says he's been inspired by isis to do it, why blame islam and muslims if it was clearly this guy losing hope on the world and itself that drove him to do it?

Fuck off with muh mental illness. The problem is that the right-wingers done even care about that either.
Tell me. How do you plan to address mental illness when you're cutting government spending at every turn?
These shootings will continue and the right will do nothing. Hardcore natsoc that inhabit this board love this, but conservatives in middle America who just want their communities to be safe are watching. The Republican party's inaction on these shootings will bit them in the ass.

Mental illness is a plague on our country on a personal level, family level, economic level and sociological level.

But that is a different conversation on how to combat this.

Certainly scapegoating them as mass murderers isn't what you liberal fucking moronic brain wants? Is it?

I think Islamist ideology can lead people who wouldnt normally do such a thing to be lead down a path. And they aren't doing it in the name of themselves but an ideology.

As long as you're not having a discussion on how to combat the issue, you come off as disingenuous. Of course people who randomly murder innocent people are insane, no one is going to or has ever disagreed with this. We both acknowledge this to be true.
So now that's established, what can we do to prevent these individuals from inflicting this kind of harm?

hide the feelings
suck it up
be a man
the tragic hero
the punished hero
the anti hero
why me?
why not me?

and then and then the anger and rage
nowhere to go
nowhere to go
nowhere to go

maybe I should change my perspective
Im feeling powerless
now Im not so powerless when I see through iron sights.

taking toys away works when you are 3 and 4 and 2 when you don't have to worry about your kid leaving the crib to get a new toy.

but people are grown ass adults when they decide to take another human life.
you take that abililty away
they will stay children forever.

I don't know, let me ask you this what should we do take away everyone's guns? Or certain types of guns?

I always hated school and I remember colombine happening while I was in 4th or 5th grade. I mean I hated school but I would never have done what they did. But I wasn't surprised they did it simply because public schools in America fucking suck that much.

Can't have any school shootings if there are no schools

I'll be honest that i don't know much about guns at all. There seems to specific types of guns that are typically used in these shooting to mow down large groups of people. Why not ban just those from being sold?
>Inb4 muh black market
I don't necessarily see an issue with this. The point of to make gun purchases harder for these types of weapons. An autistic 18 yo wouldn't have the capacity to navigate entering the black market and safely making a purchase.

I'm not in favor of grabbing anyone's guns. In fact, I've never heard a single politican advocate taking away guns from people who already own them. This is a nonsense scenario that the right-wing always falls back to after a mass shooting.

So now the question is if gun control is completely off the table and the right refuses to increase government spending on mental illness, what can we do?

Another False Flag Shooting in Florida?

The incident at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on February 14th, 2018 was a false flag event, designed to foment a fascist gun grab.

► The story was posted by news outlets days ahead of time: An active shooter drill preceded the actual shooting.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html

Add in the ADL lie about the white nationalist and this FF is KOSHER Certified

Actually an 18 yo with autism would be one of the first people capable of navigating the darknet and buying anything with his shitcoins

Maybe. But again those extra steps that could be intercepted by law enforcement are fine if we refuse to reform our mental health and background check system.

do you know a weed guy?
everybody knows a weed guy...and the weed guy, he knows a guy who can get guns...he'll introduce you

and that is how even autistic spergs can get guns on the black market

See
Also let's not pretend that storing and transferring firearms is as simple as selling weed. And the point is to make the entire process more difficult and riskier. There's no way to 100% prevent autists from getting guns, but are we just supposed to throw up our hands and say nothing can be done?

No you just don't understand anything go back to plebbit you fucking moron

it's (((medication)))

>An autistic 18 yo wouldn't have the capacity to navigate entering the black market and safely making a purchase.
i bought a gun from my weed dealer when i was 17, its not that hard

You are a no coiner too I bet

I blame violent games like Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, and Skifree

So are we going to circlejerk about buying guns from weed dealers, or actually discuss how to prevent gun massacres from crazies. If pushing it into the black market is unacceptable, does the right-wing have an alternative?

I can tell you've never bought a black market gun...it's just as easy as buying weed

you show up with your money, gun guy shows up with guns....you buy or don't and go your separate ways....most guns easily fit into a gym bag....

Mental illness isn't just one thing, which is the problem. We're bad at distinguishing, and helping those with mental problems.

I say arm the teachers/staff and bring back rifle shooting as part of PE. If you know 300 kids are armed for target practice on top of every teacher and lunch lady and janitor being armed...well, it's no longer an easy target-rich environment for a wannabe killer....

No blame.
No debate.
No cause.
No solution.

>Next...

>Be a culture that celebrates and worships guns
>Get shot
HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING.

It's many things. It's mental illness. It's the readily available firearms. It's your entire culture.

Taking away the guns won't fix it. People who want to shoot people will still get guns. Improving mental health won't fix it, there'll still be people who fall through the cracks. You have to change your entire fucking culture and mentality, and that won't happen. You're all wannabe cowboys at heart.

Fixing the crazy themselves? Unless you can magically make the majority of guns disappear overnight, crazies will always be able to get guns if they're determined enough.

It's not the gun, it's the people. Treating their mental illness, improving the education system, stop letting the media running wild every shooting (because some crazies will shoot people for the short-lived fame) will help more.

We're cutting government spending because we want a smaller, more agile federal government. States need to act as intended, and pick up the slack.

Teachers don't give a fuck about their students and most adults don't give a fuck about children anymore so their issues and outbursts or problems often go ignored.

Reopen insane asylums and stick people there. Have massive oversight to ensure what happened in the 70's doesn't happen again.
Reintroduce firearm safety and marksmanship classes to high school.
ARM AND TRAIN THE TEACHERS
Teach civics again, and the importance of the constitution, and what it stands for.
Get back to God. We turned our back on Him as a nation in these past few decades.

Also your chance to be white

>Just arm everyone
This is usually the answer I'd get on this board. But have you considered that this could only make things worse or introduce even more problems?
First we'd have to ok with dedicating more resources to teachers and trainers for him training across the United States. Second, you'll a shit ton of hormonal teenagers with end easier access to guns. Most of these shooters die during the massacre. If they can take down just one person they'll do it.
I'm willing to try this in a few States to see what happens, but if the arm everyone approach results in more deaths, what do we do?

See

You’re god damn right, pardner. Yeehaw!

Isn't imprisoning the presumably mentally ill and forcing religion on the population a violation of civil liberties.
Also who's paying to build and staff these asylums?

the main problem is normies.

noice

checked

pretty much, actually. The gun has always served as a tool that makes things right in hollywood and anyone that feels as though they've been cheated or wronged is going to be attracted to them. Banning them isn't going to change that.

Fuck it, you all want to shoot each other anyway. Compulsory military service for everyone.

You get discipline, can shoot your guns, weak cucks will get murdered, your army is strengthened. There's literally no downside.

Their family will take care of them. Simple.

It’s funny you ask this so directly because the left has no answer either. What law that doesn’t currently exist could be enacted that would prevent school shootings? The left just screams BAN GUNS!! over and over like children and never actually answers this.

>'ll be honest that i don't know much about guns at all.
Yea it shows.
We already have so much gun control it's a joke you think doubling down is gonna work.
It's no one's problem some one goes ape shit and kills people.

You know you can hide a shotgun under a coat right fucking no guns having liberal.

That might work. It's just a shame that it's come to that. Our military spending is already obscene and education system in shambles. Our kids shouldn't need to spend more of their time in the military vs. actually learning math and science.
Forced military service is a 3rd world approach to increasing nationalism. Given this country's individualism and political stratification, i don't see this working in the long run.

>No one's problem
Except all of society.

You're paying taxes to law enforcement that has to clean up these messes and improve security. It's all of our problem.

Make murder illegal HURR DURR.
Guess what there are knife attacks all over the world... Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Who's advocated banning guns?

So is the answer that there's nothing we can do? Just say that.

90% of American twitter and liberal celebrities everytime this happens.

>pic
wtf i love trump now

t. liberal

They took the guns off campus just after Columbine where I lived....prior to that, everybody had a gun in their truck...especially during hunting season....and the principal and football coaches kept their rifles in their closets during hunting season....I still remember the principal standing at the school parking lot gate, telling the boys with guns that they had to park on the street every morning during hunting season that first year....

Any way....that seemed to work...having guns everywhere all the time....it wasn't until they took guns off campus that we started having school massacres every year....

>Republicans blame shootings on mental illness
>Refuse to put a ban on people with mental illness purchasing guns.
Just face that America has reached the point where nothing will ever be done because muh guns and that mass shootings will continue to be just a daily thing.

In the 1950s you could bring guns to school and take a shooting class.
Quite making kids out to be retards and let them grow up like you need to do.
Fuck you people kill people all the time there's more dead people in Chicago right now then all the school shooting in a year... Read a history book the world is violent.

Checked and wasted on you.
But to your point. If we have mental stability tests. Who designs them? Where does that list go? Who has access to that list? Which perscriptions are allowed? People get worried and drastic when their rights are on the line. A newspaper once outed all registered gun owners in a county. Guess what houses were robbed next? The solution is already here. Gun-free zones are the problem. Allow teachers and staff with concealed carry permits to choose to carry if they wish. As the guy responding to you said, start rifle leagues again. There are plenty of vets/trained professionals that would love to coach 3-gun. Have the qualified kids keep them in their cars. Mandatory gun safety for high schools classes every 6 months. Can wave if in the league.

>it wasn't until they took guns off campus that we started having school massacres every year

It probably also has something to do with the increased degeneracy and social decay. It has always been a human problem, not a gun one.

Also nigger the picture is a fucking stupid lie.
The laws state you cannot own a pistol under the age of 21 but some how niggers and school shooters get em all the time
Seems like criminals dont like to follow laws fancy that.

also guess what town has more robberies, murders, and rapes? The one where All houses are required to have a long gun? or the one where no one is allowed to?

>hollywood
You mean the kike run media.
The wild west wasn't actually a murder town everyone was packing and polite kinda like Alaska or new Hampshire which has the lowest crime rate.

It's not a daily thing.
Plenty of Republicans are fine with bans on mentally ill people having guns. There are mental illness checks on people, not enough for my liking, but they happen.

My mom hates guns. She knows how to shoot very well because she was forced to learn in high school...it was part of her PE class back in the 60s. She also learned to shoot a bow back then, and she's had a bow ever since.
we don't have to go full on military training....just basic marksmanship in PE will do fine...

Cool the cops are not there to protect you nigger.
Not my problem I don't go to school and when I did I was friends with the school shooter and fancy that the kid never did it.
Maybe be nice to wanna be shooters and offer them friendships just a fucked thought from a leaf.

I think its just raw numbers. Out of a population of 325 million, what percentage of that population has the potential to nut out? Even if that number is 1/10th of 1 percent that is 325,000 people.

Add in easy access to high powered assault weapons and the lack of a homogeneous society and its a volatile situation at best.

Yes. The media plays a role as well. But its not just one thing.

As usual.

a building full of unarmed people is an easy target, sick people will always look for the easiest target

Yeah, hm, weird how for the first 200+ years of its existence, the USA produced boys who were very very familiar with handling guns for hunting purposes, and it was a normal thing to just bring them to school, to leave them in unlocked trucks in the parking lot, and nothing much ever happened.

I guess they probably had a LOT of mental health checks in the 1880s, 1950s, etc.

I mean there's no other explanation. They must have had free health care and a lot of resources devoted to mental health upkeep.

Because it certainly isn't that society is falling part and people are going crazy.

You fucking nailed it.
Mass murder isn't a new concept but it is to an underage like you.
Gonna stop bloods crisps and Latin kings from iceing each other because yo dawg they passed a laws about guns homie.

Mass shootings are good for the economy and maybe those dead students were going to fucking assholes in the future anyway. Shooter may have done us a favour, he`s a hero.

Yeah, people don't understand that there are literally more guns than people in the US.

You can ban them all tomorrow but it's purely impossible to get rid of them all.

This is where we're at. In some way there's a parallel to illegal immigration. You're not going to round up 30million people, and you're not going to confiscate 360million guns.

But they're black and basically black, it doesn't matter if they kill each other.

>Because it certainly isn't that society is falling part and people are going crazy.
Fuck you April it's just human nature to kill.. You wanna legislate murder away well it's already illegal and people do that.
Mexico has a full gun ban and cartels kill people on the side walk..
Society isn't decaying stop trying to make it something it isn't.
Humans are violent and taking guns away won't help mental checks won't help (Colombine and Adam Lana)
I don't Have the answer and I'm not gonna pretend to like you but letting people defend then selves and having armed cops are school or just straight up adandon public schools is the way to go.

Find me just one relevant American celebrity advocating banning every gun in the United States.

You had 300 mass shootings in America last year, it might as well be everyday.

The jews are trying to stuff everyone with meds so less people are resistant to their persuasion. :^)

I think youre retarded. Nobody chooses to have cameras pointed in their faces. They dont choose the way society reacts. You could ignore this. But then youd see. Its the victims who are the real attention whores.

I think after he shot up the school he tried to escape. He left with all the other people. He hid in the panicked masses. He went to walmart. Then he went to mc donalds. He was hoping to get away with it.

Bullying will never accept the blame! It’s your fault, bullies are innocent, like pure snow

>celebrity
>relevant
That's pretty hard right there.

School administration creates this problem. Schools are scared to discipline kids. The bad kids figured this out and manipulate it to extremes. Non whites have the added bonus of the current political atmosphere. It’s an awful combination, a powder keg.

School administrators and teachers should be jailed if they fail to act.

I don't think it's necessarily mental illness.

Pretty much every mass shooter has some sort of psychological issue. But the majority of the time, most people with a mental condition, don't kill people. Most sociopaths and psychopaths don't turn into murderers.

There are plenty of countries with lax gun laws where this shit doesn't happen. And I doubt the prevalence of mental health issues around the world are any less outside of the US.

Politicians use mental illness as a scapegoat, just as those who have to enter a plea do as well.

My theory? US opened up it's soul to the vapid, satanic culture of the Talmud.

It's just America being Americans.

>don't FEEL any safer
And that's the crux of it. Liberals are pussies who are terrified of big, loud guns. Then they ban them and act all surprised when criminals still have guns.

It is now. We have no culture except for what (((they))) spoon feed us.

Cont.

I think it's a societal problem.

OP is right, there is a weird glorification and acceptance of violence in American culture.

I was watching "The Night Manager" on AMC a few years back. They had a "viewer discretion advised" disclaimer for nudity, which amounted to a couple of seconds of side boob. The warning did not mention graphic violencr, whena character comes upon a grisly murder scene at the end where someone has had their throat slashed and there's blood everywhere.

I'm not saying ban violent video games and movies. Because that won't solve it either. FPS games and action movies ship to Japan and Europe as well as the US.

I don't know how to solve the reality disconnect between the american people and violence, but I'm pretty sure that's the problem

Mentally ill are mostly non violent blah blah blah. Except that these attacks vs the number of mentally ill are rare. Mental health is way more stigmatized and discriminated against than homos or any race, people know nothing about mental illness and receive no help or compassion or even disability for it in America a lot of the time.

The media and tv/movies portray most mental illness incorrectly and we are educated about them extremely incorrectly. People spend much of their lives with real mental illness not knowing that's what is wrong with them until it is too late. Most of us learn we are sick from terrorfying incidents or something really bad happening. I don't even blame police that shoot us cuz how are they gonna know how to deal with crazy ppl when the rest of the world doesn't even have it under control.

That kid told at least three people he wanted to shoot up the school three different times and had mental health issues.

Everytime a white person does some attack all the fucking colored ppl in America whine about how unfair it is they will be labeled as mentally ill but what other motive will they have? Black racists just think white ppl are born evil and it doesn't work that way.

Oh fuck off this shit has been a serious problem in your country long before trump came along.

Discriminating against the mentally ill isn't the answer either. Not all mental illness is equal. People can have the same illness and one should not have a gun and one is fine to have a gun same with normal ppl. You don't take driving off the table for people who are alcoholics in case they drink and drive. Anyone can drink and drive.

there's another option we haven't considered...

In 2017 there were 590 people killed in "mass shootings" That includes any shooting in which 4 or more people were shot. It also includes the Vegas shooting which in all likelihood was committed by the Feds themselves. By comparison, there are over 400 people per year struck by lighting in the U.S. My point is, mass shootings are not a major problem in the U.S. The media is brainwashing everyone into thinking they are. You are almost as likely to get struck by lightning as you are to die in a mass shooting. Stay out of urban areas and the odds are even less. They media is gaslighting the public. They are manipulating public opinion so they can take guns away from the people.

There is no bigger threat to our democracy than the U.S. media. They are an enemy of the People and need to be treated as such. They continue to push propaganda and omit actual news that is counter to their agenda. What they don't seem to understand is our patience has limits. When that patience breaks, it is the media who will be the first to pay the price.

Then how did the shooter buy his gun?