twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its mostly Trailer Trash here

bulgarians

I'm in the Puget Sound area
the east shore is our niggers

bump

I don't even know where to start...

Niggers with 10 babies each.
I swear in two générations we're fucked.
All the coons here multiply like crazy.

>türk
into the trash

>flying false democrat flag
>hates niggers
>uses spanish e's

The 56%

Russians

Turk´s, even russians are way fucking better and at least want to work

Pakis

Rohingyas.

>Who are the niggers of your region?
Niggers.
t. American

The niggers here are just That, there's no "diversity."

A donde el Unitos Estados tu vivas ese?

Ce n'est pas parce qu'il y a des caractères Latin que je suis nécessairement espagnol.

The Samis. Reindeer-niggers and mountain-jews always bitching about muh native lands.

Oh the frogs are getting outbred too. Makes me feel.. less bad

Why ? Is that because of Seattle ?

It's a wide spread disease and now towelhead and PooInLoo are also joining in full force.

>Don't be jealous because you can't learn this High-Level IQ language.

English isnt that bad though, the easiest low iQ dummy language lolll

Indians since there are no blacks and barely any spics.

Frogland was my escape plan. To brittany

Fucking cigani...

russians obviously

Belgians, Frysians and Germans

If you're white you're welcome.

niggers, maroccans, turks

The Muslims in my country are the niggers of the region. Around two-three weeks ago, our PM called the speaker of the house a thug, which is completely true, and the Muslims, particularly the Shiites chimped out burning tires and closing roads.

we have real niggers, albos, gyppos, moroccans, neapolitans and calabrians. Get on my level.

Where can I find women like Alizee my frog friend?

Basically this

the retards who wear this kind of shit

Can confirm this

all the tolerant cucks beyond ural

Gypsies. They're basically niggers. Slavs can be pretty niggerish, but most of them are not.

Uh, well, Niggers.

You guys have gypsies? I thought they hated the cold since then all live in vans and shacks.

These people aren't like niggers. They're dudebros. They're only a problem when they are drunk and when they are driving their shitty loud cars.

kek i know that feel

You guys have gypsies? I thought they hated the cold since they all live in vans and shacks.

These people don't exist anymore.

On the same continent, i'd say in most Québec city. She's a 8/10 here. Lots of pretty accessible womens.

If you really wants the French accents and intense sex you better go oversea in France but I don't know much about there. Just stay away from the main cities.

native americans/indians

Sand niggers obviously.
Also a special mention for gypsies.

What the fuck are those guys?

We have a pretty big gypsy population. It's maybe below 0.5% of the entire population, but they're enough to annoy everyone. They're big enough of a community to have a large impact on the country.
Pretty much every city has a small gypsy community in it. Just coming in contact with 1 gypsy is enough to redpill the average person on gypsies. They're like a nigger/jew hybrid. Poor as fuck, act like niggers, but they're just as tribalistic as jews, and they always try to scam you.

>She's a 8/10 here.
Jesus. I guess I'm going to Québec then.

J'aurais plutôt crû que tu dirais les petites tantouzes éfféminé que sont les homme français du 21ème siècle.

>this... all over europe

They drive lifted pickup trucks here. Also niggers here would probably be Somalis

>Truth: The Post

This so much. Fucking gypsies, man.

leftists

Why you no remove

Why don't you remove niggers?

Faut pas leur en vouloir, avec les françaises qui deviennent toutes des féminazies...

For us its the Pakistanis/middle eastern/irish gypsy travellers

Jehovahs Witnesses. Don't even believe in the Trinity, and vote 90ish% left. Mormons at least make good neighbors.

I'm the minority here Milane jebi ga

Some Albanians out nigger some niggery ass niggers

They're not a day to day menace. People can easily ignore ethnic groups they don't like.
It's hard to go from ''I went to the store and a gypsy approached me trying to sell me stolen goods'' to ''let's deport all gypsies.''
If a politician even suggested something like that they would be looked at like they're insane, even though no one likes gypsies.

I know where gypsies live and I know that white people don't go there to interact with these creatures.
We ostracize these creatures on an individual and community level. It seems to work for us so far. The gypsies can't even integrate in society because we have a pretty big bullying culture. People get bullied for being short, people get bullied for even looking like gypsies, people get bullied for being ugly etc. Until that changes gypsies are permanently excluded from society.
I remember as a kid, before Sup Forums and Sup Forums was even a thing, people would get called gypsies and jews, and it was such a strong insult people got extremely flustered. I remember being something like 10 years old and getting a 16 year old guy flustered by saying he looks like a gypsie and that he should read my fortune.

Gypsies, african niggers, south americans and andalusians

>''I went to the store and a gypsy approached me trying to sell me stolen goods''
Do they also steal flowers from graves? They fucking raid graveyards here and then sell the flowers they stole from near the tombstones.

JW don't vote.
t. I know several JW

Instead of killing 5m jews and 200k gypsies, Hitler should have done the other way around.

Actual niggers and kikes. We have some Spanish people but they're whatever.

If you see that Calimero hat, you know they're Albanians.

This. Also "people" from Randstad.

Maori and Pacific peoples.

Everybody north and east of the state of Paraná's borders.

They would steal flowers from graves if it was profitable, but I have not heard something like that happen. They'd definitely do that if the opportunity rose.

imagine the smell

germans

Gypsies, they're fucking everywhere too
Can't go a kilometer without seeing one

But seriously it's probably 'dresy' (something like gopniks). Also early imigrants that came back from UK.

The Irish

When I was in Guca fuckers stole my old shoes. They also tried to stole my phone when they though that I was drunk but I catch a guy's hand. For the moment I thought about starting a fight but it wasn't worth getting stabbed probably.

Niggers!

gypsies man...
officially they're like 2% but in reality is more like 10% and the fuckers breed like rabbits
the good part is that most of them went to France and Italy, but oh boy they're so many

Andalusians

Man I shit you not, they once stole my carpets
I'm not fucking shitting you, I'll greentext it for you if you want to

And I'm sorry for what happened to you in Guca, fucking gyppos man

Turks, niggers, randstad trash

they commit 90% of the crime, all murders are drug related.

some shitskin gets murdered and nobody cares because everyone knows it's better this way, just let the vermin root itself out

fucking pests, turks, mocro's kikes and niggers need to be fucking hanged.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rKc10p9pIo

Gypsies most def. Check the video, here's the explanation
>gypsies would lure people who sold their cars via ads
>pretended they were buyers, invite them to their house
>then they would put a gun to person's head and force them to sell cars for 1/5 of the price at best
>were friendly with local police dept and no one reacted even with like hundreds(!) of complaints
>journalist crew goes to their neighborhood to investigate since no one else would
>gypsy attacks a female journalist

this is basically what they all look like and behave. City gypsies are lazy and just rely on begging and digging thru thrash, but those in the province actually get organized and do criminal stuff. Thing that makes my blood boil is when I hear how they rob some poor farmer's crops. Just imagine farming all year, and some shitskin scum comes with two vans and just steal all your apples or plums or whatever overnight

Looks like Sup Forums is starting to get redpilled on the GQ.

Same thing here, the official census says they're only 3% of the population, but in reality I'd say they're anywhere from 10-15%

How can you put gypsies and albanians in same category you mong. Albanians may be somewhat weird but they are honest and hardworking people, pretty tribalistic but not aggressive if not bothered.

Gypsies are below niggers on global scale,you find some smart black guy from time to time but gypsies are like animals who learned to talk.

Poles are being robbed.
Classic

Filipinos

Fucking hell, you too Ante?
I thought you got rid of your gypsies

The Scottish
>Englishman living in glasgow.

"ROSSIIIIJA ROSSIIJA RUSSIJA URRAAAAaa"

It's cool bro, the festival was awesome either way. And I was prepared for them mostly. There were people from South America, Belgium and France that never met those bastards before and get fucked up much harder.

Classic german humour, 18/88, would laugh again.

you know albanian mafia is one of the most ruthless in the world and they are responsible for most of human trafficking in Europe? Literally kidnapping girls to turn them into whores, like in that stupid movie with Liam Neeson.
they are filth.

Bulgars are the niggers of Germany

The Irish. Lefty, faggot loving, refugee welcoming, terrorist vermin

>
canarians are turboniggers then, and catalonians are kikes

Now we w8 for Slovaks, Hungarians, Romanians and Bulgarians to check in.

And they smell

We should put up fucking warning signs that say "be aware of gypsies" so that tourists don't get fucked over.

Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Serbia