Is there a romance manga that's better than this one? or at least one that has a weirder premise...

Is there a romance manga that's better than this one? or at least one that has a weirder premise?btw the former question was rhetorical there is no better romance manga.

Yes, many.

X went to shit when the Mangaka stopped doing drugs. He couldn't even come up with a decent ending. It's a shame too, because it was a good premise and a great start.

So many. SO MANY.

yeah but you didn't name any.

I think this is one of the rare cases where anime is significantly better than the manga.

Anime had a budget to really flesh out the dreaming segments, and it was very consistent with its subject. Even if it has a classic open end, it feels like everything is decided for the characters, whereas manga introduces the doppelganger and they didn't even kiss in the end.

I watched the anime, loved it, read the manga for more and was very disappointed.

I would recommend Sundome.

the art style looks weird but I'll check it out it looks interesting at the least.

I agree about the art style, but it grew on me. Hope you get into it.

This mangaka just started another weird shit manga, a Kafka in the Shore esque story, where dad fucks mom using the kid.

this one is good.

You must not have finished it yet.

The mangaka tried was fed up with kids fucking non-stop, so he made a manga about true, slowly developed romance. Sadly, it ends up with a MC so sexually fucked up that works completely against his point.

Is this a joke?

I'll admit to faggotry here no I haven't finished it ,I'm close to finishing it though. I just wanted to talk about it cause I was having such a good time reading this series after some youtuber named mumkey recommended it that I thought there's no way this could go down hill at the end, a counting chickens before the hatch type of situation (this happens alot with the stuff I read/watch), but people keep saying it becomes worst at the end so that kind soiled my mood.

Also I made this thread so people could recommend me more romance manga like this one. (ones with a weird premise and a slowish pace).

It has the worst ending, and the author strung it along for years with those shitty nothing happens chapters all near the end. It had so much promise too, I fucking love the anime this user is definitely right I've heard Mumkey mention liking MGX before but don't know if he ever talked about the ending.

Read his new work

Thanks for the image

I think Mumkey said something along the lines of being blue balled by the fact that Tsubaki never kisses Urabe it's been a bit since I watched "top 10 waifu's"

what's it called?

np, Koharu No Hibi is my favorite in that image

Ōkumo-chan Flashback

I'd axe Kimi wa midara from this list, because of the NTR plot.

>Still posting The garbage list made by a retard
Why do people do this?

I remember one with the premise that the main girl was blackmailing the MC to see her half naked/naked but damn I forgot the name

No contrived bullshit, no stupid love triangles or autism, just two adults who meet and slowly get to know each other.

>slowish pace
Please don't. Dragged out romance is the worst thing you could possibly read.

For

The best part of the anime was that it stopped right when it should have. That and the weid Tim Burton musical score.

If anyone hasn't read the manga yet, read it up past the point where he gropes her boobs under the sweater. So far you've been reading one of the greatest weird romance manga of all time. But then that point on, despite lots of adventures happening, the plot doesn't advance a single millimeter, and the whole things ends a hundred chapters later with both the MCs deciding not to take their relationship further.

Well, I would make my usual contrarian point of how MGX isn't even a romance manga to begin with and that those who judge it from this basis are literally retarded, but as this thread is one made by a self-admitted 'recommend me' poster, one who moreover advertises giving a single fuck about what some youtuber thinks, he can rot in his shitty pleb opinion as reinforced by other e-celeb influenced fags.

>Kashiwagi-san
I didn't know people still reading this blue-balling garbage.

does having a stick that far up your ass hurt user? oh and here's your (you).

Wow, you sound really smart

Patrician taste

Try Nana to Kaoru, and the author's other works.
It drags on a bit too, but not to the point of having no pay off like MGX.

The OP is a retard, but so are you.

I used to read so much strange romance manga this thread was practically made for me. There's certain amount of better romance, but if you're looking for just unusual stuff here's a start:

B-Gata H-Kei (A girl who thinks she's a pervert decides vanilla is better)
Comic*Studio (guy falls in love with a not-loli mangaka)
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki (sweet tall girl. It's great but ends too soon)
Houkago Play (simple 4koma)
Lovely Ghost Kana (not great but different)
Kamisama ga Uso wo Tsuku (good short with a twist)
Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai (guy who goes to school in a fursuit discovers his crush and teacher are bigger perverts)
Midori no Hibi (delinquent falls in love with a girl who becomes his hand)
Onani Master Kurosawa (leave Sup Forums if you haven't read this)
Natsu no Zenjitsu (guy falls in love with an older woman, stuff happens)
The Hating Girl (This is like a low-budget version of MGX, only the romance actually develops)
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (THE SOFTEST)
Voynich Hotel (Oh god I'm high as balls please help the walls are moving)

Maybe lurk more before posting and go to /wsr/.

Why this thread was way better than anything I could of got on /wsr/ I got to hear people's opinions on MGX and I got recommended some good weird romances to read. Call me a retard all you want but this thread was a success in my book.

Patrician taste there user

Oh, and watch a short anime called Denpa Teki na Kanojo.

Kill yourself, you stupid fucking newfag.

Prepare for feels

Don't forget to recommend OP a manga.

I need douman to do more of everything. But any time he puts something with even a hint of romance out there it just has this effect that I've never seen elsewhere.

Wolf Man

>Thinly-Veiled rec thread

KYS
Y
S

I wish the author's first work, Discommunication was fully translated, it sounds and looks a hell of a lot weirder and more interesting.

Discommunication and Yume Tsukai were both insane. It's what the author was really capable of before he lost his touch during MGX.

not as good as good, but worth the read

>that image
This appeals to my taste in a special way. I check it out for sure.

I just continuously re-read the first volume of Ai Yori Aoshi.