Will the best character ever return to monogatari? I'm re-watching Bake and I'm really missing him

Will the best character ever return to monogatari? I'm re-watching Bake and I'm really missing him.

Maybe someday.

kaiki didn't show up until nise

Hes too strong for the main villain to fight, so main villain removes him from the story. He'll be back.

Have you watched Kizumonos?

I kind of lost my will to watch after Monogatari SS, how is the story after? Should I go watch?

Yeah, they got me worked up. Something nice must have happened.

If you've watched Bake, Nise, and Monogatari season 2 then you have a pretty good idea of how the rest is and should decide for yourself.

Isn't he like the mcguffin of the entire final act?
Teori told them to find him and Hanakawa has been out looking. I'd be shocked if he wasn't the key character to the ending.

A ton of new novels were announced so the ending is nowhere in sight.

Yes, he'll come back for the conclusion of Owarimonogatari

>meme

fuck off redditgatari

The ending of the major Ougi/Gaen plot seems like it's heading to a climax. At least some of the new novels take place in the future with lots of new characters.

But best character ragi and his gfs are there throughout the whole series

Ougi is just him wearing a hat, trust me I've read the LNs

I don't get why Senjyogahara hasn't left him yet what the fuck

She is only seriously jealous of the least attracted to him for some reason.

Because she loves him

She avoids ever talking about Shinobu, and they don't talk much about oddities in general. Also Crab has said she's kinda ok with adultery, and she has her own share of secrets.

Didn't she tell him explicitly to tell her when he gets involved with apparitions?

He is literally a meme

They promised not to pretend they are seeing things the same way, and that was RRRG's request.
Crab's number one goal is to feel normal, which is why she pretended not to see Snail and started that promise, and it's why she brushes off oddity talk.

Crab's rotten pussy belongs to K A I K I

We've been over this. If Kaiki fucked crab, then she would've been pregnant? Why? Because Kaiki doesn't pull out

He damn well better. Who knew that going to college could give you superpowers?
All I got was debt.

She's just as eccentric as he is, and selfish on top of it too. They're perfect for each other in how dysfunctional they both are.

prequel

I can't believe how much Kaiki grew on me throughout Nise and SS. He's probably my second favorite character after Araragi himself.

She really cant see snail, though? She has a home to come to, and is content with it, that's why she is not lost and cant see snail.

Sorry I typed that wrong.
It's why she pretended to be able to see Snail.

he is my favorite by far. i also cannot believe how much he grew on me.

Probably because she is the most normal girl, as in the least involved with oddities, that Araragi has come into contact with. It's the only big thing I can think of that sets her apart from the rest. Maybe the shared childhood past and similar love for math throws her off too. Not a LN reader, but does anyone else in the cast even share a "normal" hobby with rrragi?

I need this so bad

This meme again

Never ever.

just how strong is this fucker?

I dont get why scissors girl even exists she is so out of place

>implying its not kaiki who's reddit-tier

What are the new novels about?
I stopped reading spoilers after Zouki since it was the best ending to me.

Strong enough to make the darkness fuck off.

She got jealous of Monkey and Cat.

That wasn't strength. That was being in the right situation.