>half-alv summoner, sit back and let my pets do all the work

Race of ritual sorcerer with magic swordman build

ULTIMATE WEEB BUTTROCK

>That looks like the face of a slut and whore
>character wants the barbed dick of a guy at least twice her age
Gee, I wonder.

Human Samurai.
Go full weeb.

Oh, I forgot my subclass--probably scribe, assuming that it has synergies with summoner.

Wolf Hair Monk
I have an obsession with CQC, high strength and power as well as evasion would make me love the log horizon world

Were-cat Bard
traveling around the world

re-watched S1 recently. i sat through 1 cour in one evening. this series is so fucking good

>S3 when
When Marmalade-san gets out of prison.

>first see kanami
>like her
>shiro has some some sort of affection for her
>decide to ship them
>last or second last episode comes out
>ship burns and crashes like a motherfucker
It was a joke at most, I didn't expect it to die that bad though

The dude never went to prison, he got put under house arrest till they sorted out his taxes, which he did. So nothing happened.

the only one for shiro is the female version of himself. failing that, henrietta. (who ever doesn't win gets to be the side bitch)

>that face
How did Konosuba come out okay?

Why is she so best?

Rudy is best boy. Any other opinions are objectively incorrect.

Human Samurai because I'm a weeb and I like the idea of having the ability to blow powerful cooldowns to completely shit on someone.

Kokosuba was filled to the brim with pristine DEEN quality. The only difference is that it wasn't creepy like that webm and went well with the humor.

Half-alv Summoner, Bodybuilder subclass.

Summons do everything while I pose magnificently.

>Rudy is best boy.
Quoted for truth.

You mean best dog.

>How did Konosuba come out okay?
Having just a bit more budget make a world of difference.

One of them wasn't government sponsored and probably had a budget to work with as a result.

>pets do everything
What kind of game do you play user? As a summoner, i always have to continuously pump out dps, while my pet is mainly for assist dmg or tank

LEAVE THE MAYO ALONE YOU WEIRDO JAP FUCKS.

THERE'S NO USE WITH ALL YOUR GIMMICKS

Classes: Druid and pathfinder because I like hiking and nature.
For race, maybe elf because I dig the pointy ears.

SO CHECK THIS OUT

Is dub catman the best thing to ever happen to anime?

No. The actor performed well but it just didn't fit. The cat dude clearly was trying to imitate a stereotypical english gentleman. Making him sound black was just wrong. It's hilarious but still wrong.

Human, Class Assassin, Sub-Class Berserker. Completely offensive build.

FemElf Wizard, I would dress nazi style, I really like them uniforms.
While Fox Tail would be cool too, their racial thing is more of a alt thing, although they have the potential to get broken as fuck if you're lucky.

Paladin-style cleric with alchemy sub-class or Master Chef Bard. I wish you could have more than one sub-class.

I still like Kanami best out of Shiro's love interests, even if it is sunk. She has so much charm and brings out the potential in him like no other.

Summoner.

Either half-alv or race of ritual. Which one has more mana/magic bonuses?

Anyway, for subclass I'm not sure if any have synergy with a summoner, but Alchemist seems the most fun.

LOGIN YOU DAMNED ONES

Human loli sword and board offtank with abilities to increase main tank and party defenses.

Monk seems like the most fun

guardian wolf hair or enchanter half-alv
Chef or Artisan
Pathfinder or sigilmaker
I love just traveling around exploring or assisting other players in their quest, so support or tank, never dps.

Wolf-hair Monk or Swashbuckler Berserker for maximum FUN

>all those summonerbro

Imagine all that shit and giggles we could do with our summon.

Pay taxes.

No lewding of the summons allowed.

You could do all kinds of dickery. I think Summoner was the most popular class in the game.
Even when stuck in the game Summoners have the most out of combat utility.

They also have the best fashion equipment.

is this series ever gonna continue?

when the books are done,which if I recall as of book 10 is roughly past the halfway mark.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>Not wanting to live the dream as a ninja turtle

I miss Giraffe-chan.
I remember Mamare being humored that we wanted to see more of her in the anime.

Give it a year or two for enough source material to get made. The maybe NHK will fund another season of it with taxpayer money again.

>with taxpayer money
wait really?
how did that get passed?

Foxtail Samurai
I'd be that player who constantly rerolls and levels until there's a weird but effective skill trade. Or if I somehow roll Assassinate 4 - that would just be silly stacking with any other long cooldown Samurai skills. Subclass would be picked after I find out what my skills are, so I'd probably be an Apprentice for a long time.

Mamare is a filthy criminal now, NHK will only send assassins after him. He will be missed.

You didn't know?
The Log Horizon anime was funded by NHK and shown on public access.

Sales didn't really matter for the show, but were nice to have.
It's the reason why S2 came so quickly after S1.

Ritual people, Summoner.

Need mana to maintain my waifu.

human cleric alchemist

I'd join random parties, drug them when they aren't expecting, then torture them to death then resurrect them until they go insane

Very edgy, user

Faggot.

Human swashbuckler scribe or pathfinder. I want to have some fun pirate adventures.

Race of Ritual has more mana and magic bonus, but has cripplingly low HP. Half-alvs get XP bonus in some dungeons and story events.

Summoner,Human,Courier...
deliver shit on my mount

Anyone know how the LN translations are coming along? Are they past S2 of the anime yet?

If I'm a half-elf or elf, is there a chance that female adventurers would rape me ?

A full scale raid with an army of spooky skeletons would be also nice.

wow wow

MUH DEEEN ;_; WHY WAS S2 BAD REEE shitposters need to helium themselves

Satelight was just as bad. Good old revisionist history, o-our "deeeeeen" meme won't be funny if we don't bend the truth...

Now that we have established that summoner is the best, what specific creatures are allowed to be summoned in the game?

>Would you whip your Undine-chan?
>Would you waifu your Sword Princess summon?

Never forget

WHEN MY DEVIL RISES

Fuck off it was

f-fcuk off

There's a bunch of them. From memory:

- Salamander (seen in one of the S1 episodes)
- Undine (seen dressed in cosplay gear in a S1 episode)
- Skeletons (referenced)
- Spectres (referenced)
- Golems (seen in the background in S2)
- Slimes (we see one in the background at one point)
- Unicorn (KR used his unicorn summon and possessed himself into it, from memory)
- Carbuncle (referenced)
- Sword Princess (Roe2 uses one)
- Phoenix (S1 war episode)

Beyond that, you can do things like hunting down into dungeons and make contracts, if you survive, with actual raid bosses. KR did this, with his raid boss dragon (who also now likes to shapechange into a loli dragon-girl and femdom him). You can do it with other stuff as well.

Summoner is potentially ridiculously powerful, IF AND ONLY IF you can get your hands on the right raid boss summon contracts. Although there's that one specific Enchanter build that can out-DPS a raid boss, too, but that's pretty rare.

>race of ritual/summoner or enchanter
I'll have 4 HP, but my int & mp is maximum. I'll just have to make sure I have a pocket healer with me 24/7.

Seriously, could she be the most adorable girl in the entirety of anime!?

She COULD be if she was more like Minori

>dude not paying taxes lmao

Cant believe that fag was shilled around here

Though I like her, I think out of a series with dozens of girls I really like, it's funny that I like her the least.

I hope that healer will be a barrier specced kannagi, because I don't think heals will help you much.

>liking yanderes

It wouldn't be this way if the sluts would just leave her man alone, user. No matter what happens, they made their choices. It's out of Minori's hands. She's just doing what needs to be done.

Yeah, I was going to put that condition in, but then I remembered the pocket healer could just cure bomb my summons anyway. A barrier master would be best though.

>implying

Real human bean.

Fox Tail Summoner Scribe
Contracts for days
Potentially the most broken combination possible, if you can figure out how to abuse it.
I'm probably not smart enough, and I'd spend my first weeks wishing I was a chef or brewer or something probably, but you never know.

>Get a raidboss to make a summoner contract letting you summon and command them for a minute
>summon and command them to sign this scribe contract letting you control them indefinitely
>probably get flattened by an annoyed raidboss as soon as the minute is up, because nothing is ever that easy
>respawn and try again with different wording or materials or something

She is a bitch, user.

>>Get a raidboss to make a summoner contract letting you summon and command them for a minute
That's what KR did, without the "minute" part. And now he has a loli dragon girl waifu.

Yeah, but I'm nowhere near as cool as KR