Guy threatened to sue me for trolling because of an anonymous youtube comment

Is he actually gonna do it? im kinda scared bros. Help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he doesn't sue him for trolling.

its not time for jokes bros please help me im legit scared

i called someone a fag and he wants to sue me for defamation

Get a lawyer, fag

Depends. This could get bad

well user, if you we not stupid enough to use your real name and an account linked to you, you have no problem. otherwise, sucked in badly noob faggot, youre going down

lawyer here,
show me the comment,
maybe you can benefit from this

its completely anonymous bro. im safe right

yeah. sure. so no one can track you ip or mac addy. r right user?

nope i used my IP. only the username was anonymous

Nope. ISPs can track you even if you used a pseudonym. You’re pretty fucked if he decides to follow through with it. You should probably write a public apology

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

You won't be sued if you called someone a fag in the comments, there are thousands of those comments, did you make 'hateful content'?
youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines

You're fucked dude sorry. Have fun in prison

sory user, youre going to get v&
i were you, id head on over to /k/ and get the recipe for that gas the /k/ommando used to gas hisself. and film it plox. that thread was funny af

commenting on a public video in America? you could have called him an idiot and you wouldn't be here. quit being a fag it's the first amendment tell him he can suck a dick like the fag he is

This sounds like reddit desu famalam

Sounds like he's got a case, OP. Time to prepare that anus for big bubba

Isn't this board 18+ or something?

give a link and screen cap faggot and next time take this to Sup Forums

I guess you have to pay 6 gorillion shekels reparation goyim.

Tell him that being a faggot is a good thing. And if he disagrees, then threaten to sue him for being a homophobe.

Link the video so I can troll him you nigger

fuck off you dirty neet, you can't get sued for calling someone a fag in a comment

Did you use multiple proxies?

I hope so, otherwise the cyber police will backtrace it and you will be screwed

He won't sue you. Does he have your personal info? You know how much it would cost him initially to bring this to court? He's one of many faggots who has no life yet tries to assert dominance by making up shit like this to remind himself he is a fuckup with nothing going on.

I got sued a while back. I used tor but they backtraced it. It was for calling him a cuck though. Only cost like $5k all in all.

You can claim you meant fag as in British cigarette, he'd have to prove otherwise.
And even if he does prove, you can play the tolerance card ("what's wrong with being gay? It's 2018 and you're insinuating homophobia with your over-the-top defensive comments #pride2018 #yaaassss")

He'd have to get your IP from YouTube. I doubt they'd give it to him over trolling.