Kill all normies

>disturbed bullied kid was sick of getting bullied and shot up a school
>normies continue to make fun of his appearance on social media and bully him
When will normies learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/964329738184491008
twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785?s=01
youtube.com/watch?v=y5JJ3ogJ574
dagensjuridik.se/2018/02/sverige-okar-antalet-kvotflyktingar-ar-tredje-storsta-mottagarlandet-i-varlden
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9-yw6EgCQ
video.foxnews.com/v/5734455716001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills some kids with Cruz present.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
9) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
11) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
12) They spend the night MKUltraing him convincing him that he has done the crime.
13) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
14) To be continued...

I would happily kill any of you little nerd virgins who call people “normies”

The more it happens, the more people will become desentisized, the more they’ll keep acting normal (i.e. keep bullying freaks). The more shootings because of this will repeat themselves until weirdos find more efficient way to kill jocks.

The video of the girl saying she evacuated alongside Cruz is interesting indeed, but why did no other student come forward to say they saw him evacuating while shots were being fired?

blonde jew witness link

He's a loner, nobody was supposed to notice him.
Only his classmates would know his name, the rest would have no idea who he even is. That's the whole point.
Three people already claiming that there's a second (and third) shooter now, and media is COMPLETELY SILENT. The silence is the evidence. Otherwise why the fuck not?
FBI hosted their own CP servers to lure predators and blackmail them/install them in powerful positions. They probably selected him off the tips that the students gave so they'd frame him for a false flag.

Also this school is 40% Jewish, clearly connected to DBS one way or another.

There have been 3 videos surface, each of different students claiming multiple shooters.
You're getting close - pic related

They won't, they'll cry and act surprised every time it happens because they actually think outcasts aren't people.

>id rock tf out this nigga bruh on god
say that when you're looking down the barrel of a gun you bleached nigger

This is the happening!

what the fuck. that can't be real. how do they know the response is received?

OP Untermensch confirmed

>id rock tf out this nigga bruh on god

what does that even mean exactly? "I'd mess that lil cracka up"? Why not just say that instead? Fucking niggers.

Sure thing norman. Keep treating people like shit and then be surprised when they retaliate.

Go tell your young sister to come jump on my dick. You can jerk off to it in the next room faggot

There was a thread yesterday about @breaking911 twitter account being suspended and put back online. In that thread someone replied with a link to a video posted on twitter from some different account of a blonde girl saying she was evacuating with the suspect and could hear shots being fired. She said she told him "I'm surprised it wasn't you shooting up the school" and he replied with a "huh?"
I can't find that thread anywhere in the archive but I'll keep looking.

It was a weird interview though, something seemed off about it and the girl seemed happy and not phased by what happened so it could be just some random dumb roastie looking for attention. Also she didn't look Jewish at all.

We know
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/964329738184491008

patent #7,041,673 (Ultrashort Hypnotic Barbiturates)

ok found it
twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785?s=01

someone who knows how to download videos off twitter should definitely save this shit

Compelling. Post pic if ur big, fgt

What the fuck is he anyway? He looks like someone crossed a Russian, a Turk and a spic.

"SHIEET I'd rock the fuh out dis nigguh un GAWD"

Fucking niggers. It's that primitive ape attitude towards people that causes shit like this to happen.

This is considered white in burgerland

HE IS AN AMERICAN HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH *inhales* "HYBRID VIGOR" *wheeze* BHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Look at tough guy chad over here
“Durr I fuck ur family member XD”

I like how he was apprehended 4 hours away and his family are missing.

Yea I loved how everyone claimed they knew he was the shooter.
Yea? What the fuck have you mother fuckers been putting him through? Maybe you deserved to get shot.
See that's the angle no one ever looks at. Did they deserve it? Maybe? Exactly how bad WAS it for the shooter?

normies who learn are no longer normies

Interdasting side note
The blonde jewess and one of the girls that were killed had a small town in Pennsylvania listed as both of their hometowns on goybook

They don't. They aren't going to give the public the slightest hint of the tech they don't want you to know about. A patent isn't very good for keeping something "top secret" is it?

shut up bitch

jesus I mean this fucking kid is ugly. Like really really ugly. It's no wonder he decided to go on a rampage

Their last Facebook uploads were from December of 2013. They didn’t use Facebook

He isn't even that ugly.

Never. They deserve each other.

Both accounts went dark right around the same time in 2013? Interdasting to say the least.

Hurrrrrrrr
>teenage girls didn't use kikebook
Fuck off faggot

Or just made their accounts private at that time. My account shows inactivity since 2011.

*throws grenade through your window*

>normies
>learning

Fucking saracen. We're going to take your balls and feed them to your goats.

Regardless I believe the point is the small town listed for both

That's pretty fucking horrible, like Sup Forums horrible.

I'm so sure this kid has Alcoholic Fetal Syndrome or something, his teachers outted him as a retard and misbehaved like afs kids are, he also has the physical traits they have.

the feed only shows uploaded photos
they could've changed their profile to private.
or only made a few photos public.

or they quit using facebook and starting using the other social apps like Instagram, twitter, and kik like all the other kids are doing these days.

a "dead facebook" isn't as suspicious as it was in 2014.

Typical autist in denial

Ahahaha what a fucking handicapped mutt you are, you retarded inbred mongrel try to come up with what you thought would be an interesting and new perspective, and yet here you are mumbling something along the lines of YES HE'S BAD CAUSE HE SHOOT SHOOT BUT WHY NO ONE SAYS ALL PEOPLE ARE BAD BECAUSE THEY MADE HIM SHOOT SHOOT THINK ABOUT IT.
Americans are truly the worst race of them all. The evermixed race with non existent culture makes a barbaric massacre again, oh boy this is new.

you can make patents for devices that haven't been built or work

Were the "gunshots" SWAT teams busting down classroom doors during the evacuation, any loud bang could be interpreted as gunshots to strung out teenagers

IT'S THE SMALL PENNSYLVANIA TOWN LISTED AS BOTH OF THEIR HOMES. NOT WHEN THEY WERE LAST USED.

They don't really. My sister, who's their age, only uses snapchat and instagram. I think twitter is very popular with that age-group in the states.

Never. That's why the world can never be fixed until 90% of the race is dead and a new world order is implemented.

That smile looks awkward. I think he has autism

He looks like a good pal

You could have done better, like way better with that horri/b/le joke. Now you know how to do it maple boi

no one cares about low status men. they are considered subhuman by everyone, even other low status men.

jeremy spoke in class today

He didn't die. He was arrested on the street by a random patrol.
He was adopted. Both his adoptive parents died.
After the death of his adoptive mother, things went downhill.
>He was thrown out of the school for bullying and beating other students

Not a bullied virgin, but some kind of twisted psychopath

They deserve to get shot up.
They bullied an orphan, some mom was flipping shit on CNN because her daughter died and the daughter was dressed like a whore in all the pics.
I do not give a fuck.
These kids are immoral.

>looks matter this much

Spotted the roastie.

>7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
>8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
youtube.com/watch?v=y5JJ3ogJ574

When a gun is shot in a hallway it echoes.
When scared adrenaline pumps thru the body makes time move differently for the observer

Every time I see a picture of this kid I can't help but feel sorry for him.....
Anyone else get that? It's something about his face, I really get the impression he was a nice kid deep down who has been treated very poorly.

You shithead, you went on full retard claiming the dead Facebook was suspicious and now that you realise you're a retard and that was actually normal you lunge at others. Oh god ahah you mutts. Teen friends do stupid shit like choosing the same"lol so randum" city or putting their best friend as Sister or Brother everytime.

Translation-I’d punch him. Niggers always have to make things more dramatic. I bet that nigger was cowering in fear then goes an acts hard on social media.

>nerd virgin was david brock's CTR crew
faggot

Uhoh guys, he’s tough! Lock your doors tonight

he was a little kid once with hopes and dreams and optimism about the future

He looks like the younger brother of that cunt in all those degenerate Seth Rogan movies.

I think he looks like a good kid

Poor guy had pstd from the death star run.

What book is this?

Honestly most people who die in school shootings had it coming.
>"OH HE WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE!"
Maybe leave him the fuck alone then?

dagensjuridik.se/2018/02/sverige-okar-antalet-kvotflyktingar-ar-tredje-storsta-mottagarlandet-i-varlden

wrong thread

Thanks! All I had was this one, but yours is obviously better because it only has ONE nigger in it.

This cunt?

I love how they double down on attacking white guys. We are all racist l,we are all privledged, etc etf microagressions everywhere.

It's like a positive feedback loop the more you attack white guys the more white guys will attack thus feeding the cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9-yw6EgCQ
Is this what "rocking tf out of someone" looks like?

Behold a Pale Horse

I would suggest looking it up. It worked, and that's why it was offered a patent. A deaf person was able to hear

Yeah, that's him.

>id rock the tf out th is nigga bruh
But you didn't. You hid under your desk like a little bitch nigger.

Why does he look like a subhuman?

This is subhuman behavior you nigger

Likely a spic nigger.

People hearing more gunshots doesn't necessarily mean anything. The SWAT team flashbanging rooms more than likely was the cause of the strung out teenagers (It's Florida, 99% of those kids were high and we all know it) thinking there will multiple shooters.

I do find it interesting that Cruz reportedly was said to have been talking to people while evacuating as gunshots were still occurring.

I was the tallest kid in my class, got bullied daily, and never once considered killing people. Yes they sound like scumbags bullying an orphan, but it still gave him no excuse.

Fucking little dicked virgin OP calling successful people “normies”
Eat shit

lost

Definitely has the ape feature where their facial features occupy a smaller percentage of their total face.. Probably didn't do it, probably need a higher IQ to kill 17 kids.

This makes more sense than most. Explains the New York jew transplant cop comments on cracking down on any online comments. This is how the Jews get their precious internet censorship’s and finally SHUT...

there was some big news to cover up that day..

Steel dossier back in the light (buzzfeed suing DNC). Something with flynn as well.

commissioners daughter leaves school early
video.foxnews.com/v/5734455716001/?#sp=show-clips

Fuck Up Normtard

T. Jidf proxy

>Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District
nope it was the 22nd