Hunter x Hunter 367 - Motivation

1/19

2/19

My Sup Forums pass account is banned for advertising when I never did? Please help...

3/19

4/19

So this chapter...in and of itself it's interesting. But really, Togashi is fucking in love with these micro micro interactions.

5/19

6/19

7/19

A FUCKING COCKROACH

8/19

9/19

10/19

11/19

Male roaches are ok enough. It's female ones who are disgusting with those egg pouches sticking out

12/19

13/19

14/19

15/19

16/19

19/19

I enjoyed this chapter more than the last 2-3 weeks. Togashi is steadily giving the bodyguards more flavor. Bill was funny in this chapter and it looks Togashi is introducing Babimyna as a "rival" guard.

Well, that gives Kurapika 3 rivals to deal with on the boat, so I have no idea when the story will get to them all.

Another note is how little happens in this chapter. Kurapika basically teaches stuff the reader already knows, and then a cockroach is piloted. But the execution was good, and again, it at least kept me entertained.

It looks like we'll steadily make our way from the lower princes up to the top. ETA 2025 that Kurapika finally engages Tserid.

Thanks OP.

Much thanks

Best thing about the chapter is Oito thinking fast. Based eggplant king saving this worthy female outta club hell

thanks bro keep the great work up!

Great chapter, I love it when HxH goes full intrigue with plots, spying and such other things.

Thanks for the dump

this.

way more entertaining, and intense than one giant brawl if you ask me

>babimyna has larger En than Nobunaga

those are actually a male roaches's sperm sack.

chuuni-ing Bill is cute

got to wee out the brainlets somehow.

i love the cut-in of the guards staring at the roach.

Is it time to shout Oito OP pls nerf yet?

>activate! hya!

based bill.

yo thanks for this

Quick rundown on this guy?

fuck

>his en is covering this entire suite

wow, those suites are pretty huge, too.

How can Nobunaga ever recover? That nigga said Babimania is weaker than average hunter too

You know what made this chapter better than the others?
There was no 3 page long exposition bullcrap

Thank you! Glad to see the Queen is big some dum whore.

babimyna's inspiration.

*not some dumb whore

who said that?

sgt. might said that they had less experience with nen than hunters.

but they obviously (or at least babi) know how to use advanced techniques like en skilffully so who knows.

Still, Nobunaga eternally BTFO'd

That was fun.

Nice, and here i was thinking what fucking kind of hairstyle was that.

togashi's tastes don't disappoint as usual.

Do you think Togashi actually drew this fucker based on Bogdanoff?

yeah we don't even know if that hxh china is cool enough with people leaving to take hunter exams and see the world at all. g5 said Kakin is a young crowned republic or something. Although I don't see families, which would be the best proof of that, all scrub club dudes but they are clearly pretty happy to fuck off from the country

Thanks user.
Fav was Oito and Bill working with Kurapika.

you mean this whole time I thought I was killing babies, it was just sperm? gross.

What are hunters are supposed to do anyway? all the characters that the manga focuses on are extraordinary cases but what it in the fuck does a regular ordinary hunter do?

Bodyguard, greed island, adventure etc etc

When do we get to see ging blow someone out?

Thank you friend

guys why are there so many cockroaches on the boat? I think something suspicious is going on...

Babimania is probably the strongest out of Benjamin's bodyguards given the most effort has been put into drawing him

>hisoka actually literally though he had a chance against Netero

It's gonna be this guy. He's looked edgy and menacing in all of his panels and was shown among the first shot of the guards.

>tfw when I said they will spend an entire chapter talking about the flies in the room as a joke before the series re-started
>they actually spend a whole chapter talking about an insect
So far all my predictions been true, now we just need a chapter about Kurapika ass itching too much and i'm a genius.

Oito a best. You better not kill her Togashi

>ooh dis kurapika he control whole game and everything he so smart and clevah
Fuck this mary sue piece of shit character.

Are you trolling or are you just retarded?
That very page shows that Babimyna has all but caught onto Kurapika.

Hell this whole plan was gonna go south if Oito didn't put on the acting.

The kid is female right? MS scans refer to Wobble as he

1. Skills at En varies. Killua for example, sucks at it.
2. They said they have less experience than Hunter, not that they are weaker.

Woble is female yes, but he is sometimes used for all the kids because prince.

I need a transparent of Babimaina here, please.

Killua and Gon barely even train En

i love To Love Ru

We know Killua trained at it and that he sucks at it. Do you think we see every seconds of their training?

Is anyone else just glancing at the pictures since this succession war bullshit started?

So fucking boring, all the worst characters, none of the good parts of HxH. And its been going on forever HOLY FUCK JUST STOP ALREADY

Why don't you go read other shounen when mc fight big bad of the arc or something

I mean, Nobunaga's en range is perfect for his fighting style. He's a master of the quick draw and he can detect and react to anything within cutting range. We don't know what his Hatsu is and neither do we know Bambina's hatsu but the size of the En field isn't necessarily reason to say that Nobu is BTFO. Plus We don't know where Bambina sits within the royal guards outside of being a counter-type. Nobunaga was mid-tier physical strength for the group yet credited as being a better 1v1 fighter than their (physically) strongest member Uvo. I'll wait until we finally see whatever Nobu can actually do.

>Miyagi Manlet
>not Toguro

they're basically just adventurers.

>he is sometimes used for all the kids because prince.
that's not a rule. Mangastream is just retarded as usual.

>We don't know where Bambina sits within the royal guards
Pitou, Youpee, and Pouf are clearly stronger retard.

I said sometimes.

I love Bill.

Never in Japanese has a singular female prince been referred to as "he" due to the general Prince title.

Well, as much as I love it, hxh IS exposition incarnate.

>babimyna is actually Kurapica's men
Why is this allowed

Where the fuck is Gon?

wth

Not being gay, I guess he will man up and get back on action now that he's away from Killua Zol Dick.

I maintain my assertion (going on several years now) that Nobunaga wasn't bragging about his En being 4m max, he was bragging about being able to pretty much instantly cut anything within 4m due to how he's incorporated his En and his Iajutsu together into a single devastating skill.

He hasn't had an opportunity to show it off yet, because pretty much the only people he had a chance to use it on were Killua and Gon, who, despite his threats, he was trying really hard not to kill, and thus holding back on.

he got conked by Shizuku when he tried to use it on Phinx, Feitan and Shalnark.

>implying he was really trying

Nobunaga's the biggest Friendship-cliche in the Spiders.

I love Queen Oito

learning a useful nen power, jajanken is shit with no development potential besides hitting faster.

Kurapica's emperor's time/stealing chain and killua's godspeed were hype as fuck, gon power has no future.

So this is suppose to be called the Dark Continent arc, yet it have been centuries and we are stil on the day one of a weeks long boat travel, shouldn't this arc have another name till they actually get to the Dark Continent?

Where is the boat going, retard? I bet you are a OPfag.
> jajanken is shit with no development potential besides hitting faster.
Thankfully you are not Togashi

is he on any of the princes at the moment?

She's going to make it, right?

I like him a lot more than I was expecting to when we first saw him.

I hope so, but this is Togashi, I don't expect it.

Ging BTFO Pariston when he tried to find out his hatsu.

game of thrones arc.

Didn't he loose nen?

His design makes him look like a Layton character.