Why on earth do people like this show? It's action but the animation is shit...

Why on earth do people like this show? It's action but the animation is shit, the characters aren't likeable and it's just so boring. What exactly am I missing?

it started off good as a vampire paranormal mystery but I turned it off when it turned out to be dragon ball zed.

pretty rare for a show to start so strong and then turn to crap, usually it's the other way around.

>the characters aren't likeable and it's just so boring
Now let this hit page 10.

Because Phantom Blood sucks, most people like JJBA from Part 2: Battle Tedency onwards.

t. DIO

What is the appeal? It was just so damn boring, what was I supposed to look forward to?

Never bothered with the anime, but the manga is a classic. You know you've made it when Gucci recognizes your manga as collaboration worthy.

It's complete garbage. There's nothing original or interesting about it. I will never understand how this gained any popularity

You like the purposefully cliched characters? It's not like they were even given a bit of nuance, they are all just 100% recycled and boring

Every jojo action scene is just
>still frame of someone hitting someone
>2-4 reaction shots of whoever is around

JoJo is memes, JoJo is Reddit.

samefag

Ikr not even a single loli

This; Phantom Blood is arguable the least "bizarre" part out of the whole series, which also makes it the most boring. Add to that the fact that Joseph Joestar is such an amazing MC that 6 parts later, no other Jojo has evern come close, and you can see why Part 2 is praised so highly.

The show was ruined when they exchanged hamon for stands.

>What is Johnny and Jolyne

When you arrive to the aztecs gods of lifting you will understand why. After part 2 drop the series, it becomes pure shit.

newfag learn how to check IPs

Part 4 was good, better than battle tendency in some areas

Here comes the Stands butt forces.

I really enjoyed parts 1 and 2 of the manga. Part 3 was ok, but after that it just went downhill super fast.

I watched parts 1-3 of the anime again, and while i loved parts 1 and 2, part 3 was once again just ok at best. I never watched past that part.

Just finished Part 2. It's fucking garbage and much worse than Part 1. The way they he beats Kars is pantsu on head retarded. There's nothing "clever" about Joseph, it's just one asspull after another.

show turns into stand of the week after 2 outside of the main plots points; gets really boring

Part 3 is great when watched as a whole since you don't have to deal with cliffhangers

Maybe in the manga, the anime shat all over part 4

1st part is just some gothic Hokuto no Ken
2 is hype
3 is shoneny - watch ancient ovas
4 is good sol with battle shonen elements
5 is weird
6 is weird
7 is cinematography
8 is weird but with based protag

>Phantom Blood sucks
reddit faggot

Jojo is for plebs

Does the animation get any better during the fight scenes? I've watched the first season and just need to know this

I watched part 3 in under a week and it was plain boring with that enemy-of-episode dynamic, save at the end when DIO started doing shit.

In comparison the the others. its a 6/10 for me jonathan was bland as a MC, the middle draged forever, the ending was great though

Part five is when it ascends into godhood

part seven is when it shakes the bonds of this continuum and becomes a part of the source.

I liked part 5 but it wasn't God-tier just High-mid tier

>The best villain steals the body of the best protaganist and impregnates some chick creating the best boy
>wasnt god-tier

pick one...

the animation definitively improves a lot on latter seasons, but its also extremely inconsistent

Its a meme show,no one actually likes it.

>watching the jojo anime instead of reading the manga and expecting literally anything

Im reading the manga for ages before the anime. Never watched the anime except the old ovas.

So where the hell "JoJo memes" come from recently? Plebs spamming "everything is a JoJo reference" seriously more annoying than anything Ive encountered in the weeb world.

The series is a couple decades old and if you haven't read it with Sup Forums 10 years ago you should fuck off and never come back

First part only? Because if so, yeah, I agree it's boring as all fuck and the faggots who like it are just contrarians. Every other part has some good characters, though. And that's what carries it for most part. The later parts also have more interesting powers and fights, so even if it animation isn't great, it can be fun to watch. The rest is just ridiculousness, but if you've watched anime for any amount of time, you won't find that funny. You've probably seen better.

I wouldn't consider it anything more than just "good". A lot of it is just bad. Though it is fun to joke about it.

>weeb
>I've totally been reading the manga forever tho
>jojo memes recent

Jojo memes have existed for years

First part anime has several good episodes though, it's not boring

>
>First part anime has several good episodes though, it's not boring

Yaasss like the "...but it was me Dio" upvote and fav plsss

>I agree it's boring as all fuck and the faggots who like it are just contrarians
Says the retard with ADHD.

It's been a meme to ask if something is a JoJo reference since forever. It blew up during Pokemon Sun/Moon's release. With all the JoJo-esque poses you get with Z-moves and GlaDIO doing DIO poses, Wamuu-like Pokemon in Kommo-o and such, a lot of people made threads asking if that was a JoJo reference on /vp/. But /vp/ being full of retarded manchilds, they got angry that their holy series was being compared to JoJo, which in turn led to more people baiting with "is this a JoJo reference" and it ended up becoming a normie meme.

If it's literally the first piece of media you've ever consumed, not just anime, then maybe. Just maybe.

you liked the weakest part of the show and hated the strongest?

You're supposed to watch it as a comedy.