What’s pols opinion on the HRE?

What’s pols opinion on the HRE?

it's terribly underrated as an empire

Neither Holy, neither Roman, neither Empire

Imposters

Bunch of irrelevant lapring german barbarians. Daily reminder that only king in HRE was a slavic one from Bohemia.

most overrated european """"""""""""empire""""""""""

this
and this

Absolute unit

Fuck off kike. Every pole a kike if you scratch deep enough

What a clusterfuck

1. Not holy, not an empire and definitely not roman.
2. Extremely autistic laws.
3. Biggest LARP to ever exist.
4. Useless.

It was fun for a while but they stayed catholic for far too long so we had to leave

I'm starting to see why people poke fun at these.

I like what I know but I don't know enough. Surviving 1000 years around that kind of neighborhood makes me respect them though.

Byzantium's twin brother who had an accident where a brick fell on his head and now he drooles and spazzes every now and then.

enlighten me how a bunch of krauts infighting constantly with useless head of state with no real power can bare a name of "Holy Roman empire"

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN XD

But you have to admit all that "holy roman empire" was literally WE WUZ tier logic

leave John Green

>implying Bohemia doesn't make it an Empire

More like a homeless man who won a lottery and then proceeded to your father's sole heir and saying you were the imposter

*proceeded to be your father's sole heir whilst saying you(ERE) are the imposter

Too bad it couldn't unify early. Reformation, with 30 years war following and Napoleon were deathblows, but it had a good run. Germany wouldn't exit without it.

Why do people translate Reich as Empire.
Reich is just word for a country. We call France Frankreich or Austria Österreich.

Rightful french clay.

nerf ulm

Well, I won't say I can't see what you mean, but considering they did attain the actual territory of Rome and mostly descended from the same tribes who had conquered it during the fall I would actually argue that there was no really good reason not to use the name - and they did add the "of the German nation" qualifier after all.

It was the most beautiful thing to ever exist , disregard pleb opinions, it is the patricians choice. Praise the Kaiser fuck Byzantine

Byzafag

Romans should have exterminated the whole zone. Imagine Europe without those cunts destroying it over and over again.

What should be and what will be
disregard the shills

The Emperor was crowned by the Pope. Thus it's Holy, it's Roman and it's an Empire

>repeating hackneyed expressions about the HRE makes me redpilled guys
The person you're quoting meant the late HRE, not it at it's prime. Now fuck off to your synagogue

b-but at least it was german r-right

The Teutonic order should have finished you off pole

It was a fucking mess

The last Germanic country that wasn't shit (maybe excluding Austro-Hungaria).

Austria-Hungary existed for 50 years and it was so shit it fell apart, the only industrialized part was Czechia

The Mexican Order will finish you off soon burger

>country
It wasn't a country, it was a territorial mess with multiple countries.

Well, I guess generally germanic countries are shit. At least those two weren't always all about genocide and conquer.

From our, modern point of view. It was time people were still looking for best formula for country. Although it was mess indeed.

Remove Cuman

instead we finished them : ^ )

It was the Big Bang theory of empires

NOT AN EMPIRE

>civilized discussion on Sup Forums
>15% of the thread is poles shit talking the HRE

Some massively ass-damaged european made this.
Why do you guys constantly submit to the divide+conquer shill? You know that's what the kikes want right?

Poles don't like germany, how can that be? I guess it's because of our bad genes.

Well if you consider poles don't liking Germans the same as amerimutts calling others not white or "too bad my muh 100% german ancestors didn't kill you off" as the same level so it may be

telcofags : H4R > HRE

only the LARPERS on Sup Forums hate Germans
Normal Germans and Poles are surprisingly friendly to each other
you should get out more

This

The hussars will fail to arrive one day
....one day

Did I say I hate germans? There is just no reason for me to like you from historical point of view. The question was about HRE, not modern Germany and especially not about modern germans. Also I know that newfags don't understand the idea of bantz but actually not every thing here is sirious opinion.

>there is no reason for me to like you from historical Point of view
most autistic post of the day

>leave John Green

It's a Voltaire quote you mong

I base all my personal views on people from conflicts hundreds of years ago

Why were the borders so fucked?

It's not even surprising that much, Europeans are generally friendly with each other from my point of view. Thanks for introducing krustenschweinebraten to the world btw.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Unironically this

pompom

1st Reich best Reich

Great showcase of ancap before Napoleon came along

politics

Germany went a long way to become a nation state. Used to be a clusterfuck of territories until 1871 when the Reich was formed.

Outlived your sorry ass, 1453

i can say the same about Flaki
Have a nice day

How about you pay back for all the bikes and cars you stole before sucking dicks on the internet faggot?

Have you ever looked at medieval and early modern royal geneologies? WE WUZZING is nearly universal. If they're not claiming to be Romans they're claiming to be the lost Trojans, Macedonians, or offspring of Christ. Even the national epic of Rome boils down to WE WUZ TROJANZ.

Although Reich = Realm, since there was a Kaiser the translation as Empire works.

Best State of history, I usually convert to Islam and have Germanised HRE from the Atlantic to the Dniepr chilling from EU4 to Vic2

Hitler would be proud

Degenerated Multiracial Empire

Only true Reich.

>Neither Holy, neither Roman,
These aren't seperate terms. It's Holy Roman. As in Holy Rome. As in the Pope, who created the title and for a while crowned the Emperor and had to sign off on him after he was chosen by the Electors.

>neither Empire
It absolutely was. The concept of a united Germany didn't exist until the HRE, and so it was a united group of disparate Germanic peoples, making it an empire. Even if that wasn't the case, for a significant period of time it contained regions that weren't German (such as Bohemia and northern Italy), so it still would qualify as an empire.

The emperor had a king title as well.

If the HRE was multicultural, then all empires are multicultural.

What are you smoking?

Neither Holy, neither Roman, neither Empire
Also a bunch of Italian city states cucked it lmfao

Deutschland Uber Alles

The HRE fostered small state actors leading to greater competition which probably help a lot to ensure European Cultures competitiveness into the future.

How is it Roman?

The ONLY Thousand Year Reich.

By far one of the best things that ever happened to Europe. First Reich Best Reich.

You wanted to imply something?

a couple things

Come closer, I cant hear you well with all that prussian cock in your mouth

And the Anglo-Saxons and Norse claimed to be Odin’s descendants.

Ironic, you austrian stable boy.

Larp moar, but that's all what polaks a capable off... Gibs, lies, jews, stolen Clay, fake country, fake judaic religion, fake nation of emmigrants

The Christian German-Italian-Czech-Dutch Confederation was white and based

4d feudalism

The Emperor was crowned by the Roman Pope in Rome, which was a part of the Empire