This is a HUGE bone to the LuHan fans.
Thoughts?
It probably has to do with her still being top 10

Reminder to ignore LuNa shills.
Pudding does not affect SaNami.
Sanji is still flirting with Nami this chapter

Is Doffy racing Croc?

Daily reminder that Sanji will never get the V

So katakuri's fruit gives his body the properties of mochi as well as the ability to make it but not the ability to transform right? Does that mean his power is almost better than a logia? He doesn't need to train himself to do it like logias are supposed to

>marco
what the fuck

They're racing for Nami, since Crocmi and Doffymi are the only real ships.

My waifu Reiju is here guys

Why do wymen get fat so fast?

>Crocodile is checking out Cavendish

ODAAAAAAA

I wonder what Shanks said about Sabo and Ace's hats.

A Sanji x Nami movie is in the making

Which character makes the best use of their df besides luffy?

Please don't answer my post with shipping nonsense.

Who wouldn't?

>So katakuri's fruit gives his body the properties of mochi as well as the ability to make it but not the ability to transform right?
Yeah that seems to be the consensus

>Does that mean his power is almost better than a logia? He doesn't need to train himself to do it like logias are supposed to
I guess, but he still has water as a weakness and in the end it's still just mochi which isn't that powerful.

kek
Wtf is this?

Some Deviantart's idea of a fetish.

Kuma manages to pull off some really incredible stuff with an ability that is just supposed to "deflect" things.

Because it is beneficial

chapter when

In about five minutes

Say please.

Think of it as a super rare fruit with a unique power just like Marco's.

Marco is a phoenix so he can fly, regenerate, has energy attacks and all sorts of other bullshit we probably don't even know about.

guys I still dream about doffy. anyone else know this feel?

can we /doffyfags/ reunite?

Just like Mr.Prince was hinting at Sanji being an actual prince, Mr.Zero hints at Croc's secret because Zero is the symbol for unsex (Ø)

Croc confirmed former Newkama.

Doffy.

Reminder this is my girl and Doffy can go fug himself.

what the fuck? he's not even looking at cavendish. are you retarded?

No. You're in an eternal state of BTFO

Don't say he is looking at Reiju the shippers will appear.

Threadly reminder she willingly got FLAMINGOED night after night in all possible holes

He's probably just Eva's love child.

There's even a theory that he's luffys mother.

>Marco
people like this guy that much? he's fucking useless.

Reminder that you're an idiot if you think he isn't showing up in marejois again either now at the reverie or endgame

Do you think anything would've played out differently if Zoro was there?

I think he'd naturally gravitate towards fighting with Katakuri which would end up being a rather bad fight with lots of dodging on Katakuri's part.

He might be able to handle Cracker singlehandedly though since his cuts would mow down dozens of those cracker troops easily.

Big Mom would probably shatter a couple of his swords though.

Doffy already fugged her countless times and l can tell you right now that she enjoyed it.

I doubt Zoro could break them if Luffy couldn't

No she didn't. She got violated by Doffy. She's used goods but I'll forget that because she's an amazing character and because she's got the largest rack in OP and has a nice ass.

Zoro could solo the entire arc.

BEGONE THOT

Enel was pretty good.
>used is DF to magnify his haki
>restarted his heart
>used it to melt and manipulate gold into a giant ship

Sorry doffyfag but he's at the deepest level of impel down right now.

And that's why Vergo and Monet will bust him out at some point.

punches vs cuts

>largest rack

this is literally impossible while Shirahoshi exists

That's cheating. Giant girls don't count.

Doesn't Hancock have a bigger rack?

Nope, I claimed her. Last thread.

So what should ReijuxFranky be called?
Reinky? Frankju?

I dont know what the big deal was about! Luffy clearly loves Nami! Pic. related

HE'S EATING HER! HE'S EATING HER! ZOMBIE!!!

Shirahoshi's is measured in tons so no

I honestly dont know. Maybe she does but I think they're the same size.

Robin

explain this

If you could give one existing fruit power (already appeared in the manga) and give it to a strawhat that currently has no fruit power what would you decide on?

I'd give Zoro Buggy's fruit.

Dofla is equally as fast as a Dragon.

Dofla confirmed for god tier.

Maybe its just me, but this is giving off some strange Dragon Ball vibes

You would literally ruin his life and crush his dreams if you did that.

Mochi Logiafags BTFO.

How does it feel when everytime you defend Oda's shit writing, it comes back to bite you in the ass?

This too

Don't compare her beautiful measures to her ugly proportions. Viola is much bigger (probably dress).

Yeah for sure

Katakuri vs Luffy when?

Yeah. Spooky huh. Wonder what Oda is trying to tell us with both images...

Why do shippers get so excited by one-sided displays of affection?

Garp was one of her husbands and helped her burn calories through rigorous hardcore sex exercise.

It's what they know best, so they can feel connected to that "ship" easier.

W-where is Boa Hancock slowly sliding that other hand to?

Because it wins.

Ohirhime to ichigo

Hinata to Naruto

Hanock to Luffy

And of course
Sanji to Nami

Ugh

I'd love to know what happened. I mean, you'd have to be a fucking retard to think Katakuri was a mochi Logia, which explains why Jinbe thought it, but why go back and change it instead of just saying, "A character said something that wasn't true"? That happens. They're not perfect.

I just assumed we were all waiting for the "twist" where it was revealed he was a Paramecia. Oda's done this with every semi-strong enemy for the past three arcs.

>Selfie stick with the extending rod.
Kill it with fire!

LuHan is canon and Luffy and his crew will ride on a cloud like Goku. Simple.

Is that how dragon was born?

That's toei. Oda gives the measurements in the SBS.

Viola>Hancock imo

Why bother connecting to a ship at all? Every shounen has an MC and his Love Interest, and they end up together, to the surprise of no one. If they weren't going to end up together, the girl wouldn't be so two-dimensional. Actually, if they weren't going to end up together, there would've been no reason to have MADE that character. They would've been someone completely different, indistinguishable from the pack.

I'm a hancock fan, but never compare narutard shit to OP ever again. Same with Bleach. Fuck out of here with that shit.

you piece of shit Sanafag trying to make Hancock look bad. I knew it was your shipping ass before I even read the spoiler because you constantly bring up those 2 faggot shows.

I think the idea is that Oda is trying to play up this whole awakening thing and it stands to reason high-tier fighters in the new world would have that ability.

That's why some of the new paramecia fighters seem to have abilities that go a bit beyond what you would expect for a paramecia to be able to do.

I think Oda is still trying to figure how to work the awakening as a concept into fruit powers.

Reminder that with more exposure
Hancock>Nami

Luffy, Big Mom, and Kaido being friends with each other when?

Nami owns Zeus now and has sunwukongs staff? Is she goku? .......Does this mean NamixHancock is confirmed?

Nami and Luffy will ride Zeus together. LuNa wins again.

Please don't try to straw man an argument that makes perfect sense to everyone but you.

>replying to ship posters
its one thing to waifu post. Its another to reply to retards and give them the attention they crave.

Also
>No TL release up
what the fuck

Smoothie merch when?

">ride together"

cracker, big mom, doflamingo, enel

cracker deceives people as to how his devil fruit actually works, hiding it's true nature. big mom built a country around her fruit, doflamingo makes indistinguishable clones and can literally control lesser mortals. enel not only knows haki, but uses the physical properties of static to enhance his awareness

If that's true, then the odds of Katakuri actually being a Tontatta inside a mochiman or something like that go down exponentially. Because he could've just had Jinbe be mistaken, like Luffy and Trebol. Maybe that was his original intention, but then he thought, "Wait. No. Jinbe would know about shit like that."

It seems to me that whatever the case he's actually the secretion type of Paramecia, like Mr. 3, Magellan and Trebol. His body itself can't have the properties of mochi, because then a splash of water would murder him, right? I don't think Oda would give someone a passive Devil Fruit that makes them a puddle away from instant death.

Alas, all the decent discussion burnt out and we're back to the usual for the next 9 weeks.

It's ironic how waiting for one of the least interesting chapters of this arc temporarily staved off all the shitposting for a few threads.

so Dragon is her son...and Luffy is her grandson?

Do you think Luffy getting eaten, then bursting out of big mom's stomach is a bit too brutal?

he's too chewy

Boa Boobs Biggest

Name 1 (one) [juan]
Objectively good One Piece romantic ship.

Usopp and Kaya.

Ships aren't ships of they're directly canon.

Name 1 [[[SINGULAR]] good romantic ship