Why do you deal with your masculinity issues by buying deadly weapons, Sup Forums?

Why do you deal with your masculinity issues by buying deadly weapons, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels good man

Remember the Clinton's, Obama, and the deep state spied on Trump and tried to rig the election. Don't forget. don't let these gun controls shills distract you.

Yeah just wait till Tyrone breaks in and tries to rob your ass

Dumb goy.

[citation needed]

Why not just ban killing people?

Ban Muslims

Nunes and grassley memos

Shall not be infringed.

Thoughts are prayers should be enough for people who can't kill anymore.

Dude there's people out there!
I need a decent weapon.
>being this new

The same reason you deal with your masculinity issues by buying a car, and a house, and getting into a career.

We should just ban leftists from inhaling oxygen.

Incidentally that's probably the only time banning something would actually result in a positive consequence.

Owning a gun or five is a natural outflow of my already well established masculinity. Only a cunt without a cock, a heart, or a soul would feel the need to mock prayer and masculinity because "muh guns".

Women do not understand guns because they are in fact women.

Yeah ban guns so we can go back to hacking each other up with axes and swords. Good idea faggots.

The police in America have no legal obligation to attend to any 911 call. Without a gun many people will be defenseless

Right, because that happens so much in places like the UK and Australia

>the shooter user smoke granades to trigger the smoke detectors in order to make the students exit the rooms

ban smoke detectors

t. insecure manlet

Smoke detectors aren't specifically designed by experts to kill large amounts of people quickly

Nice mental gymnastics though

how do you deal with not having a way to defend yourself from a nigger, while having a small Penis you thailand gay faggot

Checkmate faggot.

This is hilarious to me. People blaming the gun and not the psychopath that they bullied, and still continue to bully, to the point that he snapped.

Blame everyone but themselves. Of course, they did nothing wrong. They are all VICTIMS right?

>a beta fag
>expert

I need my butterknife to cut butter and i have a licence

Right now it's the truck of peace, duh

>real men should be unarmed and helpless
Imagine if we had these reverse psychology weapons during WWII, it could have ended without bloodshed.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

We should just make murder illegal and make murder free zones

I love how not a single valid argument has been posted outside of ad homs

Anyone that bothers to get (((verified))) on twitter is pretty far up their own ass.

So you need a gun to kill people?

I'm with you.

What are we supposed to be arguing against? The false declaration that gun defenders think "thoughts and prayers" do anything? From what I've seen, the liberal side is the one that does thoughts and prayers, whereas the gun defenders say "Just get yourself a gun and defend yourself retard". Maybe when a valid argument is presented then you'll see a rebuttal.

Yeah those 14 year olds should have all been armed with the safeties off you're right

They're a bunch of autistic retards that can't form a single coherent argument why they're against restricting weapons of mass destruction being easily sold to mental retards and 18 year olds.

unironically
knife attacks, acid attacks, machete wielding sudanese gangs

why are you a cuckhold that can't protect and provide for his family boytoy?

So... not wanting kids to have their brains blown out while they're in school makes me a cuckold

Got it

because those people send back bullets?
while families are just at the mercy of the government?

Try explaining in english next time. Show your work.

Why don’t we just ban libtards? It would be much more productive.

If you had kids and wanted them to stay safe why in the world would you send them to spend most of the day, every day, to sit in unprotected “gun free zones”. That is something only a moron libtard would do.

So you want to give your 10 year old a glock, and surround them with other 10 year olds carrying glocks?

Great idea

"Over my dead body" is a nice doctrine to follow as far as gun control goes

You mean

>over dozens of innocent children's bodies

No. If you care about your ten year old you home school or private school.

But they keep telling us they don't want to ban guns.

Because if you ban guns you wont be getting 'thoughts and prayers' you'll be getting lead and shot.

And what about the poor kids at public school?

Just let them die because you're too dense to allow for just a little bit of gun control?

"All of them"

OP is confronting his femininity by crying out for men with guns to emasculate other men with guns. If OP weren’t a giant, fetid pussy he would be out confiscating the guns that make him feel less like a man.

Fuck off ladyboy.

What is your ten year old worth to you? If the answer is “nothing” public indoctrination centers that are gummint funded and “gun free zones” are where you send them. In that way “nothing of value” is lost. People who put their savings in a bank and send their children to “public school” are telling us what their kids are worth to them.

We could deal with it by saging and hiding your trashy bait thread

A "little bit of gun control" will inevitably lead to an all out ban. Just read the cunt in the OP. Banning guns is their endgame. Talk of "common sense gun laws" is a deception.

Enjoy your socially inept children

>masculinity issues 100 years ago was fighting nazis
>masculinity issues today are fighting off hoards of negroes
war really does never change

Yes, let us take your guns, goy, so it makes you easier to cart off on trains to our new FEMA(tm) Focus Camps.

>if I just insult them instead of using reason then I can pretend like I won

If you are so concerned about the poor, you pay for their education. It gets back to choices. Poor people aren’t poor because they have no money, they are poor because they make bad decisions. Getting pregnant at 16, drug and alcohol addiction at 16. It has been shown time and again that waiting to have children until you are married and not becoming an addict ALONE will keep one from poverty. This is not on the libtard agenda so it isn’t even acknowledged.

hey you fucking gun grabbers you want some come get some we wont be waving rainbow flags mfers will be sending bullets at your candy ass faggot.

My “socially inept” daughter is a PhD in Neuroscience from an Ivy League school and a pillar of the community in her church.

A shame you're lying on an anonymous anime politics forum

Because 2nd Amendment isnt just a law. Its a Right. The infallibility of our Rights is the foundation of the Republic. If you can take guns why cant you take freedom of speech or freedom of press?

How about the school resource officer, or the coaches, or any of the teachers? Dumbass. No gun zones just paint a target on schools.

That's fair. I would apply "poor" to "working class" as well though.

My parents weren't addicts, pregnant teenagers ir welfare leeches, they worked blue collar jobs and couldn't afford to send us to private school. Not all poor people are like you generalized, they're just wageslaves.

I dealt with my masculinity issues by sleeping with dozens of women, I buy guns because shooting is fun.

Now that is some insecurity

>people larp like they care about kids
>don't have armed guards
Almond activation intensifies

Believe whatever you want. You have already proven you are an moron.

This post reeks of boomer.

>haha you're dumb I WIN

Great argument bud.

Yes let's spend millions if not billions of tax dollars employing armed guards working for the government at every public school

I'm a girl btw who'd love to own a handgun so I don't get raped by muslim gangs on the street but ok.

>tells someone to use a decent argument
>muh you want school kids dead

I mean, you pretty much do.

Your fat ass would rather play commando than save the lives of schoolchildren.

>masculinity issues
Are you gender norming me, shitlord?
I can express my masculinity however I please. Even if that means cramming a pistol up my ass until I have a massive sissygasm.

>I'm a paranoid roastie

In our country historically “working class” is temporary. Go back to any year of the last 75 or even 100 years. Anyone in the top 25% or even top were very unlikely to have been born there. Almost all “earned their way” into those top tiers. Hence the expression “American Dream”. So in one generation, just by not having children until marriage and avoiding addiction one could move, in one generation, from the bottom 25% to the next quartile and if your children did the same they could easily move to the next quartile. There is a “certain demographic” at the top that is disgusted by this and I would submit to you that THEY are behind all the SJW bullshit we see today.

Hey, if what has worked for a century here doesn’t;t work in your country how is that MY fault?

>make tax payers pay
Once again you faggots pass the buck. If you care about your kids protect them. Volunteer or have local government perform the task.

>t. muhammed

I don’t own a gun
But you can’t have our guns

Exactly. Why spend $Billions turning public indoctrination centers into actual prisons. End the “free public indoctrination” scam and let people pay for their children’s education in facilities that actually meet their needs.

Yeah having volunteer gunslingers at public schools is a brilliant idea

Literally not true. The working class in America is designed to stay there, social mobility is a meme and always has been except for upper middle class sometimes moving into the rich

Why is it always foreigners most adamant that Americans give up their guns?

Ban schools!

You are literally wrong. Most of the top tier were not in that tier 25 years ago. If you SJWs get your way that will not be true in 25 years.

no argument for gun bans does not apply to nigger and kike bans 10 fold

>Try to take Americans guns
>Get shot
Huh.

Put an end to “free public indoctrination centers”, yes.

Because then they be like me: a man who deals with his masculinity issues by robbing people and selling drugs to people.
Don't be like me. Defend the second amendment.

Just because you sell your mouth on the street doesn't mean you're as vulnerable as an actual woman.

Yes. And the teachers too. Why are you being incredulous.

And who's going to enforce the ban?

People with guns.

CIA whistleblower, 47 hard drives, over 600 million pages of information. Obama weaponized the alphabet agencies to spy on judges, spy on SCOTUS, spy on Trump, and steal the 2008 election.

FreedomWatch letter to Nunes dated March 21, 2017. Nunes knew a year ago.

Source: zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s

No. There should be lots of schools. Actual schools. Where people who value the product actually pay for what it is worth to them and their children out of their own pockets.

What is even sillier is libtards believe that by “passing a law” firearms will magically disappear. Or more foolishly, that they will be able to PAY people to disarm 100 million Americans. THAT is an even more foolish delusion.