Have you Americans ever considered putting cops WITH GUNS inside your fucking schools?

Have you Americans ever considered putting cops WITH GUNS inside your fucking schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/u-s-government-zionist-congress-of-america-universal-age-unrestricted-open-carry-for-all-firearms-of-all-kinds-throughout-the-u-s
web.archive.org/web/20180216142155/http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/broward-politics-blog/sfl-ad-watch-sheriff-israel-s-i-m-jewish-ad-20160819-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_resource_officer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do cops without guns even exist?

There were cops with guns in this school. They shit their pants and did nothing to stop this latest shooter. The problem isn't that we need more guns, WE NEED LESS!!!!!!

England

There were two police officers with guns inside the school.

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills some kids with Cruz present.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
9) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
11) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
12) They spend the night MKUltraing him convincing him that he has done the crime.
13) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
14) To be continued..

Keep up this energy. Drop the brohammer on these shills.

Tried it. We can't keep them from fucking all the highschool girls.

Then who would shoots blacks?

>10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
This is completely normal
Everyone prefers Subway's drinks to McDonald's
Everyone I know goes and buys a drink from Subway before they go and eat at McDonald's
>using the inferior subpar McDonald's soda fountain
NOT EVEN ONCE
>MY SON
>YOU MUST CHOOSE
>INFERIOR SODA FOUNTAIN FROM A DISGUSTING CLOWN
>ALPHA MASTER RACE SODA FOUNTAIN FROM THE SANDWICH CHAIN THAT USED TO HAVE A CHILD MOLESTOR AS THEIR SPOKEMAN

Yes and democrats won't do it because guns only save people outside schools

t. - some creepy high school girls volleyball coach that hates competition

We already do but only to encourage school violence so that CNN correspondents can cry on primetime

>cops
>with guns
>in a fucking SCHOOL
O say can you seeeee

((( Scott Israel )))

Metal detectors?
Cops with guns?
We only do that for the government, airports and courthouses
Civilian goyim can go fuck themselves

someone please photoshop
>dirty goyim
on the talmud quote

Armericans already have schools that feel like prisons.
>metal detectors
>student ID checks including biometric checks
>visitors needs to check-in at the office and wear visitor passes
>closed behind thicc walls, barbed wire and guarded gates
>buses that haul students directly to and from the secured area
>not allowed to leave the perimeter
>students have to present a pass to cross the halls or go to the toilet
>cctv everywhere
>people that tell you exactly what to think and say everywhere

It's already hell

>its my birthday tomorrow
>cousin happened to go to that school
>have to spend time with cousin who was in a room three people died in including her friends, totally killing my birthday vibe
why does everything happen to me lads

Schools with lots of blacks and latinos have resource officers on stand by just in case anything does happen.
Unfortunately these are the bottom of the barrel or close to retiring cops.
If that school that got shot up had them they probably weren't well prepared for it and and had other circumstances against them.

>Armericans already have schools that feel like prisons.
yep, and all thanks to the niggers. They ruin school for everyone, this nation would be so much better if they were removed from the country and at the very least our classrooms.

change.org/p/u-s-government-zionist-congress-of-america-universal-age-unrestricted-open-carry-for-all-firearms-of-all-kinds-throughout-the-u-s

You have to be 18 to post here

This is what we've come to now because apparently people need guns that are only used to easily kill a shit to of people in one go.

American cops are more likely to perpetrate a shooting spree in a school than the school kids.

Nice deflection but wrong answer, Jimbo.

My state has Police who patrol inside the schools.

But they're not allowed to have guns.

Why?

"Because it would make kids feel like theyr'e in a prison."

Cops dont exist in England

we've got cops in most schools for many years now
they are bullying the kids and making it worse
schools are now built to resemble prisons with locking doors, gates, cameras, security ppl and systems, procedures, etc
since nobody seems inclined to give any of these kids any hope of the future, it was deemed best to just get them used to living in a prison
because we're all slaves and they'd rather we just die if we can't learn to lick dem boots propa

american cops are shit, get vets instead

we'll have to make you an honorary jew now

rip

If the schools did their jobs, cops would not be needed. Look at the school board members and teachers in your town, it’s obvious what the problem is...

leave.

too much money
I dont care about a bunch of public school retards

>Have you Americans ever considered putting cops WITH GUNS inside your fucking schools?

in the schools that are in the cities or have a large black population we have cops and metal detectors.

Apparently we require a fully geared SWAT team patrolling the halls, at all times, in every school then.

>apparently people need guns that are only used to easily kill a shit to (sic) of people in one go
Yes, that is precisely the case. Exactly what the 2nd amendment was written for.

We do not need guns to hunt, not as a collector item, not for target practice, not to fire in the air on 4th of July.

We have guns, specifically, so that when the time comes we can kill as many people as possible. Come and try to take mine from me to see what I mean.

That has to be fake

in my town 17 school 987kids were murdered by ms13 over an 18 month period with bats and machettes.
one morning elementary went to bus stop next to carelton park and found the remains of 4 kids strewn across the playground.
need public safety peace officers in school, armed, and working with gang enforcement police.

lol ignroe 987

>do cops without guns even exist?
Yes, in fag nations all over Europe

>why does everything happen to me lads
is this bait?

>Have you Americans ever considered putting cops WITH GUNS inside your fucking schools?
No, we've never considered that.

and use 90% of our police force for watching schools which will never get shot up?

You mean American cops? With guns?

Isn't a fair amount of US cops badly trained trigger-happy idiots?

Sounds like a good idea.

>hiding from the police and getting a sandwich immediately after a shooting is very normal behavior for someone who is totally innocent

lol

They are busy writing seat belt tickets. Gotta make shekels somehow.

Come on, put 3-4 cops inside every single school in america.
I'm waiting.

I went to private catholic school and we had metal fencing around campus and an armed officer at all times :3 stay cucked poorfags

web.archive.org/web/20180216142155/http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/broward-politics-blog/sfl-ad-watch-sheriff-israel-s-i-m-jewish-ad-20160819-story.html

THIS!

maybe we should ban schools.

>maybe we should ban schools.
Let's make getting in the way of bullets an executable offense.

Anyone got the gif of the one criminal in the UK with a gun, and the over half a dozen cops can't take him down because they are unarmed?

Graduated from public high school a few years ago. We had a cop with a gun. Wouldn't be enough, we need teachers with guns. Imagine if that football coach in Florida had a handgun.

fucking hell. unironically bringing up the talmud they don't even bother hiding anymore.

I'm sure Broward County also has a good share of Florida's retired le happy merchant population.

Dude.... No. Have you seen teachers these days? For the last decade the education majors have been filled with people who chose it because it's the easiest major they can choose that will get them a job after graduation, and because they know they won't have to work 1/3 of the year and still get sick and vacation time.

The vast majority of teachers from this generation are scum who would hide themselves before protecting kids, or would incompetently let a kid get the gun. Or even let a Chad hold it so they can get laid by the football player they couldn't get while they were in high school.

Has anybody actually figured out why there are mass shootings at all? Like is there a study? America's been filled to the brim with guns for centuries, why is this only happening now?

They should hand out guns to everyone in the school. Including the students.

But why is it that in every school shooting there's always heroic teachers that save kids and die in the process? In my public high school there were legitimately good and respectable teachers who I would've felt safe around had they had a gun. Of course don't give it to every dumb blonde just out of college, but I'm talking give it to the vets, give it to the more experienced teachers, the built athletic ones.

We do in some areas, my school had 1-4 depending on the year.

the problem is all teachers and students are not fully armed

>is this bait?
hmmm

Yes they are called resource officers. They are part of the local police force and their job is to patrol the school. I assume my high school back in the day had an officer because the school was 80% white.

Because I am assuming you aren't underaged. All I am saying is the people getting teaching degrees in the last decade or so are of far lower quality than the ones in our day. More concerned with tinder/parent hookups and Netflix than the kids.

Pic very related

I got out of high school a few years ago. While the women teachers were whores as you say, the men weren't.

I can count on one hand the number of male teachers I had in high schools. And they may not have been whores but they were lazy as fuck.

If there are Eagle Scouts in the school, let them carry. Those kids are more responsible than any of the teachers I have met.

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PPPPPRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I had a few. They were actually great people who were everyone's favorites but they got serious when they had to be. It's situational but I've found male teachers in high school to be better than female teachers.

We already do

I thought most schools removed armed officers in the early 2010's and the current security officers are unarmed.

What we really need is benevolent murder bots to patrol the halls.
They can't do wrong

my friend got a teachign degree last decade, before the great ressesion....then it hit...affter that, he coudl only get sub teacher jobs...and they paid as good as when he was a bagger at a grocery store! so....fuck teaching! THEY DONT PAY YOU DICK! and now they are privatizing it? lowest common deonominator here we come!!!!
thats a QT booty BTW

Liberals don't want to do that because then they would be proven WRONG

thx obama

Part and parcel for not home schooling

It comes down to money. In a High School of a thousand or two thousand kids how many cops would you need to keep the facility safe? And some of our High Schools are larger even than that.

5? 10? 20? More?

Some of our high schools do have cops. Or former cops. I think the one in Florida had 2 or more.

But the cops would have to be in exactly the right place at exactly the right time to make a difference.

Not a very realistic expectation.

But better than nothing if the district can afford at least something.

My kid goes to a private Christian School. It has one way to enter, a security check point, and two people in the front office are armed at all times.

Schools in the hood (niggers) have security check points and metal detectors or we'd have school shootings every day. Been like that since the 90s.

It's the "open campus" suburban white public schools that are lacking security and secure layouts. They let thier students come and go at will. They need to change that to secure entry campuses.

Obviously Americans need to have a few capable armed teachers of staff and have one available at all times, just like you always need one person who can do first aid on site.
Probably would need to know what to do in a hostage situation too so these would be expensive people, there is no other way though in Freedomland.

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_resource_officer

the children of coloreds would cry racism and have marches complaining about whitey

Its a game of numbers OP. I have a cop in my school, but they're outrageously expensive.

fuck off monkey

Yeah that would go over well

>imagine being this retarded

It's called a Police Liaison Officer. And it's something they should step up.

that's what i've been thinking

There were two.

Why not put at least one at every entrance of every building?

See this is the problem here

What about a wall around the school?

there were armed cops in the school

t. mexican intellectual

>We do not need guns to hunt, not as a collector item, not for target practice, not to fire in the air on 4th of July.

Is this actually a thing burgers do, that's hilarious.