TOHRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TOHRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Xcnpa4DPJ4
programming-motherfucker.com/become.html
wiki.installgentoo.com
haneycodes.net/npm-left-pad-have-we-forgotten-how-to-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I legitimately like all the other girls more than Tohru. Not that I dislike Tohru or anything.

That includes the hot mama who only appeared twice.

>liking Elma

Elma is cute!

Elma was the hottest one. She just didn't get any screen time. She was just a running gag. If this show gets more seasons, that's the main thing they need to rectify.

bump

How did Tohru bend her arms backwards like that? Are doragons double-jointed?

Elma gets like one more chapters focused on her in the manga

don't forget the spinoff!

I thought there was only a Kanna spinoff

it's kobayashi's hands

Why is there a condom on her desk?

>not liking Elma

Found the homo.

someone is offering her donuts
she is eating phalic ice scream
SHE FUCKS FOR SWEETS

B-but Elma is pure

She actually becomes a productive person of the society unlike Tohru

Look closer at the red packet on her lap.

literally anyone can become a codemonkey
the skill floor to become a programmer is insanely low since everyone relies on stackoverflow and google
you can actually scrape by and never know how to implement the software libraries you're gluing together

productivity is a spook

The only reward for good work is MORE work.

This image is photoshopped

fucking nips.

>not giving your life for a better cause

That's not at all exclusive to Japan though. You can see it happen literally everywhere.

> well, if you desire me also, I won't refuse

Is EVERY dragon a fucking slag?

The show can add in new content for her. The show was popular enough that they could make a whole season of anime only content. This is what good adaptations do.

Of course with KyoAni, it's a toss of the dice if the new content will be well written or not. I also want more of forehead tan beyond just fawning over Kanna.

They want that girlcock

she thought it was chewing gum

go back there

France?

Where are the BDs?

in the garbage where they belong

Fucking KEK

TUTU YU

You posted this in on [s4s] too and it wasn't funny there either.

Interesting - I've never been to s4s (and pls note, I have no motive for anonymously lying to an anonymous poster on an anonymous imageboard).

Which scene in this series made you reach Point of Maximum Boner®? For me it was pic related.

The lesbo gag with Tohru and Kobayashi got old pretty quick. There's no other way but to see their relationship as a mother and her two daughters which is more fitting. Tohru trying to seduce Kobayashi became a stale joke by the first few episodes.

Just wait till Kobayashi gets a penis.
You ain't seen peak of Tohru's lust yet

>The lesbo gag
>Kobayashi I love you
>lesbo gag

youtu.be/-Xcnpa4DPJ4

An Elma one was announced a couple of days ago

proof link?

Lovely, thank you. After about seven watches of that I suddenly noticed that Tohru's blush reaches all the way to the top of her ears, and I achieved levels of boner that shouldn't even be possible.

>fucky chocolate

that's why she is stupid
tohru is smart enough to abuse neetbux

Tohru gets no money
She lives completely off the pussyjuice of Kobayashi

>She actually becomes a productive person of the society unlike Tohru
someone here didn't read the 5° volume
being a maid is a job anyway

She quit that job out of whim
She is not stable member of society
She is nothing but a LEECH

What are some good books to learn from? Is the faq at Sup Forums useful for beginners?

being a maid in Kobayashi's house moron, you seems a shitposter, are you a shitposter user?

She is more like a housewife than maid
They should get married already

>being a housewife is not a productive person of society
It's a norm. Meanwhile, Faf kun is a hardcore neet that's secretly rich while Lucoa is a literal semen demon babysitter.

and more, what's the point of work if you can provide your food in dragon form?

a Literal mexican semen demon babysitter

You should only eat your dragon wife in bedroom, not on the dinner table

Now that Kobayashi declared her love to Tooru, are they gonna breed ?

>tfw you will never kidnap Lucoa

>programming
>books
watch a fucking tutorial vhs at that point

Go to programming-motherfucker.com/become.html
Choose Python (good beginner language, simple but useful)
Learn how to use the command line (for Winbabbies), or Unix shell (for Macfags/Linux neckbeards). Optional but recommended.
Obtain an IDE (integrated development environment). This is where you will be creating programs with GUIs (graphical user interfaces). You won't be needing it for the moment, as you'll be learning python in the command line, but it'll be useful later. Pycharm is good for Python, the free version of Visual Studio is good for C++, C#, Visual Basic, and others.

Take notes. Take notes when you learn new commands, take notes when you learn new tricks with those commands. Keep them in a journal or text file. Don't go overboard; just write enough to remind yourself what it does. You'll learn how to put notes inside your code too, without breaking it, so that when you look at it again you can remember what it does.

If you get bored, think of something practical you might want to program. I wrote a small batch file today which copies the text from a specific file to the clipboard, because I was getting sick of opening that file every time I needed the text. It took five minutes, and I'm slow as frozen treacle.

Stack Overflow is your friend: google "How to (do x) in (programming language)" and watch the first fifty results pour in from that website.

Finally, you can come back to it later. I didn't touch a programming language for about a year after I first tried to learn Python, but I did come back and can code decently now. If you're not enjoying it, don't push yourself.

Also, check out wiki.installgentoo.com (Sup Forums's wiki), and Lainchan if you haven't already. Both are good for general computer shit, and Lain has a programming board.

I want to rub Elma's shoulders after heavy work day

Ayyy

You're a good guy user

Why do all the dragons want Kobayashi so much?

they are secretly subs and want a dom

So why is this yuribait trash still getting threads? I'm going to assume it is Kyoanifags.

> stoplikingwhatidontlike.jpg

>This is what good adaptations do.
>Good adaptations are filled with anime original content.

By definition thats actually a bad adaption. And the anime original stuff was very hit or miss, with mostly the earlier episode ones like the school shopping trip being good. I'd much rather they stuck to the manga.

I just don't like gay shit.

kobajashi is masculine enough for me to self-insert

>what's up guys i watched dragon maid

it got literally streamed on twitch tv
it is as mainstream now as it gets

Python is a bad beginner language

Start with C so you learn how memory works, then move on to a higher level language

>the "hurr durrr twitch" poster is here
put a trip already so we can filter you

Why do you want to learn programming? For a job or for fun? That will determine what you should learn.

>self-insert
That's only for fucking losers and it is still a girl.

>That's only for fucking losers
It's a slice of life romcom, only fucking losers watch that stuff in the first place.

I guess you got a point.

Some people learn that way, but personally I found I had enough to be getting on with learning loops and if statements in the beginning. Same reason you start off with print "Hello world", rather than something more complicated. After that other languages become easier too, because you begin to see common elements.

Learning python first results in you getting really adept at the python language and it's idiomatic usage pattern of calling a million modules to do everything for you.
You'll actually spend more time looking for and downloading python modules than the time it would have taken you to write one yourself.

Web developers don't know how to program anymore because node.js flavored javascript allows the same thing. Recently there was a fiasco where one very important js module was only 3 lines of code and it's removal from an online repo site broke millions of websites, because they all depended on it.
haneycodes.net/npm-left-pad-have-we-forgotten-how-to-program/
You know what that code did?
It left-padded text, you could write it yourself, but there's this harmful mentality of "never rolling your own libraries" no matter how simple it is, never duplicate work!!!"

[X] Rape the maidragon.

I don't see the problem with it. Even if it is simple, downloading it is still faster than writing it. Especially if it is only 11 lines, takes the fraction of a second. Generally its not that bad of an idea to use a popular library with optimized algorithms. This one being a bad example maybe.

The problem is you won't be finding ANY optimized algorithms unless you start using C and it's rich collection of libraries that go back 40 years.
Nobody uses python for performance, it's a dynamically typed scripting language.

Hm, maybe you are right and it's a python thing, I only use C++, C# and Java for work. But I would still expect the most commonly used libraries to be optimized by people who know what they are doing.

Certainly, it's good practice to at least know what a module is doing. I suggested Python because being able to do useful stuff right away is what made learning interesting for me.

C# is also pretty good for beginners.

What is Kobayashi doing? I can't see

what does Kobayashi's sweat taste like?

>But I would still expect the most commonly used libraries to be optimized by people who know what they are doing.

The most commonly used libraries in Python are all written in C.
What's funny is, they make them in C because otherwise it would be just impossibly slow, but because they have to adhere to the million safety nets inside Python, they make like 6 or 7 versions of the same thing.

It is up to the Python programmer (who knows jack shit about C, or how said functions work) to find the correct one to use for a given situation.
It usually ends up with a week of someone taking their time to benchmark the crap out of these with all edge cases and all and then posting a response on StackOverflow, citing his research.

Python has its legitimate use as one of the single most "get shit done fast" languages, but it's also a language that has long since abandoned any thoughts of being used for anything that requires any modicum of performance.

Coffee, cheap deodorant, white bread and salt

there's such a thing as expensive deodorant?

No but there is such a thing as a cheap shit deodorant

What does non-cheap shit deodorant smell like?