You promised it was gonna be good Sup Forums, you promised it!

You promised it was gonna be good Sup Forums, you promised it!

And it was. You're welcome.

It's too late to enjoy kimi no na wa.
You should've watched when it was still ok to think it was perfect.

Dont lie

This. What a ride it was. Shinkai surpassed Miyazaki long ago.

>You promised it was gonna be good Sup Forums, you promised it!

Sup Forums hates this movie. Which is a shame, since it's really good.

yeah it missed having a climax, the ending was pretty plain.

Yeah, seriously, knk was way better.

Anyone else have their amazon order just ship out

we said it was good, not a maspiece

>he fell for a literal meme

>delivery date pending
>not yet shipped

This movie isn't even good. Its like painfully mediocre at best, it's like a 5/10. There's so much dumb useless pointless boring shit, not to mention the characters are so flat and weak and the plot was held together by fucking staples and kids glue. People got tricked into thinking this movie is good because of a good soundtrack and pretty visuals, it's legit just a fucking light show that distracts you from how meaningless and hollow the core of the film is. It's filthy chink wish fulfillment nonsense with no substance. Damn shame a god-tier movie like Silent Voice got overshadowed by this.

The meme was better. Should've went all in instead of that horseshit third act with the meteor.

I just watched it and it was pretty damn good. Out of curiosity, what did that crusty old fuck Miyazaki think of it?

watch garden of words and 5cm/s better than this

s

It was fine, just kinda generic. Not necessarily a bad thing, just something you should know before watching it. Cliches are cliches for a reason, as humans the concept of tragic star-crossed lovers and the power of love transcending time and space will never not appeal to us.

i agree koe was better wish they didnt use that irritating filter though

It doesn't appeal to me. It's boring meaningless nonsense that just ends up infuriating. Why did time travel need to be in the movie at fucking all

100% this

more full stops bro

100% no

kys
it's shinkai, you were expecting it not to be shit?

I thought it would be at least something decent but it really was just one of those blockbusters that everyone forgets about in a year.
Its just an okay movie crushed by expectations from its popularity.