>>160699769

What is wrong with murder tho?

We butcher millions if animals a year
>Life isnt precious.

We have capital punishment
>killing isnt murder

Your arbitrary definitions of life and murder are meaningless.

I hope you're 13 given the retardation in your post

>animals are humans
>babies are criminals

No seriously.

If you kill an attacker trying to kill you
>is it murder?
>is it a sin?

Your radical oversimplification of morality to some kind black and white concretism is a disease.

Its straight Cultural Marxist indoctrination whose main dictim is that life is precious and killing is always wrong.

Christianity never teaches this. In fact arguably god doesnt care about killing in the least. Abraham was ordered to sacrifice isaac. The isrealites ordered to butcher the natives, the man vowed to sacrifice his daughter because his vow was more important than his daughters life, the Centurian was never reproved, and Pilot depicted as righteous.

The christian paradigm has become so twisted as to be antithetical to its original doctrine.

Literally nothing immoral about killing.

>Animals are alive
>not all killing is murder...

You forgot the fact that the Isaac sacrifice was a test for Abraham, but then you don't even know the difference between murder and killing, killing people is the same as killing animals for food, what's the point of arguing.

Humans are animals thus equality is a myth, also once that life reaches a certain age contradicting your beliefs will revoke any innocence.

Depends on the situation and quality of the attack DUH.
Someone who attacks you with a papersheet surely got a different quality than someone who attacked you with a GUN.

What you say you are: When someone runs amok and kills everyone, and youre having a deadperson with a gun in front of you, you'd just spectate the happening until you got killed, too.
Because you were way too much of a leaf to make a decision and a choice in life.

What is Christian? The bible doesn't know about it.

this
even more this.

call it whatever you want, but yes, you commit a heinous crime, we murder the fuck out of you. this is called punishment.

You're an animal? We're going to murder you and fucking eat you. Like we've done for millennia.

You're an innocent child?
>durrrrr day didz dose tings aboerve so it's okayee if I iz wantz murder my own chillen!

Abraham butchered an entire people to Get back his brother Lot.

Alright we'll send all the retards and unwanted children to you then.

>Caesar and Napoleons are baddies!!!!!!!

Grow up you infantile twats. Life is violence. Progress, greatness and glory demand killing.

Founding Fathers:

>Uhhhm guys I have this really great idea for a new country! But we might have to kill a few people to get there.

>ohhhh well we cant do that then absolutely out of the question!!!!!!

Literally nothing wrong with killing. Humans like to attach a purposeful motive too it, but there is nothing wrong with it at all. In fact it is arguably a radical good.

This. Like most of pol, i'm ok with sub-iq folks offing their unborn children.

Even Women are better Men than you lot.

You:
>ohhhhhh waaaaah we cant kill children
Women:
>get this fucker out of me! Ohhh you have to chop it apart limb by limb. I litterally couldnt care less. Are you a doctor or a cry baby faggot?!?!?

Seriously Dostoyevsky already deconstructed you facile moral worldview (which ironically was given to you by the jews via cultural marxist indoctrination). Read crime and punishment.

Then understand what it is about. The tyranny of missapllied mis understood christian morality.

We are on the same boar as Raskolnikov and we will suffer the same horrors he had to endure if we dont man up and right this ship.

Are you a man or a mouse?

So are you offering yourself to come on a boattrip with me for a few hundred miles away from the coast?

BTW: You make 0 sense.

You really are an imbecile arent you?

>why wont you let me murder you then!?!??! Checkmate! Tips fedora....

Obviously the state has an interest in protecting its Citizens from harm. Protecting their work, the capital of the state, etc. etc. thus the state has laws making such acts illegal and subject to restitution by the criminal.

Civil society and the rule of law are not anarchy. The morality of killing is totally separate from the legal consequences, you dolt.

Well, what do you propose we do? Forget morality for a bit and look at it from a practicality perspective.We let a couple have a baby at a time when neither parent can provide for the newborn infant, the baby is born to a family that stifles its developement because the parents weren't ready, now what? Of course! We just let the government handle it! We give money to women who have children and can't provide for them! Nevermind the fact that a system like that is ripe for abuse. We could potentially say "fuck it" and not give these women a single dime, ignoring the fact that such an action will send every roastie into "but what about the children?" overdrive creating revolts at a national level, letting these people deal with the problem on their own could potentially kill the own infant, making the entire thing pointless.
Also let's not forget that getting an abortion doesn't need a specialized professional to get rid of it, human have aborted babies long before the word baby was invented,
Though I'll give it to the Pro-Life on this, if we make it illegal to have abortions, and we treat practitioners of it as murderers, and if we somehow remove welfare for irresponsible couples, also making it impossible to ever get it back, if we do those thing maybe people will think a lot more about the possibility of having a child, and be extra careful as to not have any accidents, but frankly it's a lot easier to just let people have their abortions and not have to change something as big as welfare.

Killing animals is not equivalent to killing humans

>humans are animals

OK Shekelstein

>If you support killing niglets get off this board
Nu/pol/ was a mistake

Abortion kills the trash off the society. If you love the trash of society and want them to leech off everyone's money you can get off the board and also kill yourself.

As much as I agree, it's still necessary. Without abortion we'll get overpopulation. We need to lower population to at least 1 billion people for now, birthing more won't do good. Nuke China.

This children of poor often underage single mothers aren't net contributers to society. It isn't a baby its a burden.

You think you're pretty edgy but really you're just a retard.

I've come to question our definition of humanity. Why does a extremely deformed person count for anymore than Koko the Gorrila? If what makes someone human is genetics l, why doesn't that metric extend to the genetically malformed?

>there need to be more niggers and spics and poors and retards
I can't understand this thinking. Why should there be more of the dregs of society? Isn't it good they're choosing on their own for their to be less of them? If you're going to frame abortion as a moral issue it would be immoral to discourage it, that would only lead to human trash in the world.

>a period bleeds and someone dies
sounds like pms

Her body. Her choice.

Overpopulaton is a myth

If you are pro life you support white genocide.

Okay, pro-life faggots, what do you do with downies and deformed vegetables?

lol
shitposting truther here but abortion RESTARTS a period

just pointing out the logical falacy in your pic

It's not. Current population is way too big. Humanity wastes too much resources and large global economy leads to immigration. Overpopulation is actually one of the main problems.

No thanks. I don't want 10x the existing nigger population in the united states because of your religious shit.

I support abortions for gooks, jews, blacks and so on.
Whites should avoid..As long as its not a result of rape or a mixed one tho.

I'm against abortion but pro-planned parenthood lads... I know it's crazy but planned parenthood really can be a great thing if they stopped doing abortions.

My wife and I don't have health insurance (neither of our jobs provide it) and we're too poor to purchase a plan and also make too much money to get on the state welfare one. So when she needs an OBGYN, she goes to planned parenthood and they take care of her for a really affordable price.

But we're also very evangelical and feel bad when we use PP... it's a frustrating situation to be in.

Nigger abortion rate is several times higher than white abortion rate. Abortion has kept the nigger population from expanding for decades, so it is great. Niggerloving christcucks need to fuck off to Africa with their per apes. You can live in a no-abortion shit hole with your congoid brothers in christ.

Deus vult larpers don't get that, they think all lives are the same. They're not willing to live among their christian brothers in Sudan though