If I watch this will I turn gay?

If I watch this will I turn gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/artbooksNat/status/886044138361282560
twitter.com/artbooksNat/status/874434446484807680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't turn into what you already are.

I did, but that's no guarantee you will.

You can't turn gay.

KappaPride WE KappaPride WERE KappaPride BORN KappaPride TO KappaPride MAKE KappaPride HISTORY KappaPride

Good point user, guess I'll go watch it

There are several straight characters on the show, so no

If you have doubt in your heart you are already gay.

Is the Witch the het equalizer? I don't count JJ. Tramp stamps negate any het powers he had.

No, but you might get a hankering for katsudon.

I thought the same until she appeared

Yes, the witch even has a new girlfriend.

Guess I'll watch it

>The Yuri!!! On Ice Museum SECRET track is
VICTOR AND YOUNG VICTOR!!! OMFG

It will increase your charm point towards landwhales

There better be a summary soon. I want old Bald to take about how much he loves Piggy to young Bald.

>Young Victor has a super high voice, Older Victor has his regular voice
>Victor welcomes everyone and Young Victor says I'm also Victor! Let's hang out! Then Old Victor is like Oh don't worry it's just us today
>Young Victor is really preppy. They both say that the thing that made this museum is love, Yes! LOVE!

>then they say nono, just think about us. we'll make you forget all the others...
Bald really is a slut

So surprising.

>Victor watches the GPF TV and says that all skaters were amazing. Young Victor then asks us what kind of skating program would he skate if
>he was skating, and they muse on each skater's styles. young victor thinks JJ's skating program is too troublesome, Older Victor says it's JJ STYLE!!!

as you can clearly see from this thread, the answer to OP's query is a solid yes

>Victor thinks Young Victor's skating GPF program would probably be something like Chris' routine, flashy.
>They both think Seung Gil's costume was the best though and wished it was on display at the museum.

Fucking flamers

The moment you press play

>Older Victor says to us, hm you've come here many times, haven't you? LOL FML TOO TRUE
>Then Young Victor pops in, super hyper, and says hey hey let's playyyyyyy! Then he mocks Yakov lol
>Back to the costumes, Victor thinks that Young Victor would look best in Chris' costume because it's full of gemstones and super sparkly
>Young Victor and Older Victor saying I love you, I want to kiss you, I want to hold you, I want to be with you forever, stay with me always........MAKKACHIN!!!!!!!
>and then proceeds to bark like a dog for a good 15 seconds

I really fucking hate engrish

>Young Victor telling me wow you've come here 6 times already? you must know everything about this museum!
>they ask US who we're thinking about, and Victor and Young Victor both go oh you must be thinking of us right, since we're surrounding you
>they try to think about what i'm thinking about. Older Victor muses that we must be thinking of Yuri too, right?
>then they say nono, just think about us. we'll make you forget all the others...
>Towards the end of the museum, they both tell us thank you for coming to visit us. They're happy that they were able to spend time with us.
>Young Victor then asks of us to please make history with them.
>Both Victors exist to make their print in history and wishes to continue making history! They then both say See You Next Level!

>Victor also says he really loves Yuri's free skate costume, but he knows what looks best on him

He loves the crotch hole

Did they really waste the opportunity to have two Balds talking about their Piggy?

There were a lack of BaldFat in general.

Truly wasted. I'm dissappointed.

>tfw my gold medal is a lie

If I was there and took all 5 audio guides for the secret guide then turned out to be this (lack of two Balds talking about Piggy) I'd be pissed off.

Makkachin and Bald sounded more interesting.

Drunk Piggy on BaldFat audio guide is more touching than this

No mention of the Pig at all? What a waste. They could've made it really cute and had something like -
>(both arrive at a Pig picture)
>Young Victor: Who's that? He looks nice in that costume/his skating style is nice/whatever
>Victor: You'll see soon~

>Mentioning the homewrecker over your so called rabu and raifu.

At the end of the bald anime will marry the corpse of Makkachin

Whoever wrote the audio really exaggerated character traits that may have only happened once in the series (like Pig getting drunk, Phichit congratulating BaldFat's marriage). Bald never had a metaphysical conversation with his younger self, so they probably didn't feel comfortable writing something that would be new territory as a character.

Phichit's "my best friend..." is cute though.

Here's the poster and postcard you get. The poster is a little ehh, but that postcard is very cute.

Rabu and raifu is clearly Makkachin

Bald is beautiful. Too bad the sekrit audio was nothing.

You already are gay, the anime will just rip it out of you and bring it to the surface.

Anyone uploaded yuri on stage? It's been too long ;_;

I guess it's more for self inserting Baldfags that will die listening to him saying "I love you/think only about me"

Seems like the content of the museum as a whole was 90% Bald.

Great for Baldfags I guess but I hope he doesn't dominate all the media from now on.

Look it's a fucking St Petersburg. Now I need to watch this.

Russia plays a big part of the show. Lots of characters are from there.

Season 1: Yuri!!! on Ice
Season 2: Bald!!! on Ice

As much as I love Bald, the thought of him being the main POV character sounds annoying. I wouldn't mind more of a switch off like Ep 10 between him and Pig in S2 though.

I agree, I hope all characters get the right focus, especially because I'm skeptical they would go all out on Bald (aka actually showing him struggle between competing and coaching or just stopping the "Victor is not supposed to make sense because he is an alien" bs that's just lazy writing)

Yeah, I'm disappointed too but I guess it will teach us over excited nips can't be trusted either

My straight brother watched it with me and liked it.
It's a suprisingly fun animo.

I feel the same way. I do want to see Bald get a properly developed character arc but I don't want all the other characters to be neglected.

Considering that he's the most popular character followed by Yuuri, I kind of expected him to rule over the rest of the cast in these circumstances that are not strictly related to the anime (look also at the figures), and who financed the museum probably thought Victor in the limelight would attract even more people.
Overall I agree that this museum, especially the audio guides, lack of BaldFat, and of genuine, less forced and stereotyped interactions between the characters.

I'M STILL MAD
How the fuck did he get third place when he fucked up so hard while Otabek didn't get any shit.

Too homo for them, pussies.

Yet they made Bald moan like a slut "as a joke" like for Gook kissing Nishigori. If the homo is part of a gag, then it's fine.
I hope SayoKubo will never have to do with these people anymore.
Also, were nips disappointed too?

These are the secret postcard and poster?

Yes but they were already leaked

It's literally probably all we'll get off his past is this museum. They don't seem too interested otherwise. I like Bald well enough not to be bothered by it.

Kek they said it was touching and some said they were about to cry because of the secret audio guide

It's weird shti they can't even do pandering fanservice for something like this. Do they really think anyone wants to hear Bald moan to Jizz?

>Older Victor says it's JJ STYLE!!!
Why wrote this OOC bullshit?

Victor would be offended if he could remember who JJ was.

Trying to figure out what any of what Audrey summarized could be considered touching. Touching would've been older Bald alluding to Piggy giving him raifu to rabu if Vitya sounded lonely. It should've been one Bald giving hope to another Bald that he will find love.

bad idea user. You may already be gay but if you watch it you will turn super ultra gay and become literally unable to stop sucking cocks.

did nips really say that? I thought denki just did and said it was one of her favorite things.

Probably the BaldJizz fujos which are like 1.5% of the fanbase kek, also other nips thought it was funny and entertaining.
Nips are strange.

Why are so many anons asking this on recent threads? Do we have to make a new drinking game?

What's it about Bald that shits up everything though? In Baldfat's Pig was drunk and stupid, but with Phichit and Fairy he was cute and had meaningful conversations. BaldJizz's was also just shit and contained ejeculating on Makkachin and Baldselfcest sounds bad too. Bald is cancerous.

>Fairy is 22st
>No Bald
>No Pig

>Gremlin is 1st
Shit taste.

old. bald and pig were there last month in the top 20

Nah, it was probably for the Seiyuufags.

Sup Forums turned me gay.

BaldFat are gone away to fuck in a different recent poll

they came back. victor tops confirmed

Strange. I can swear I saw this like... 2 months ago? Where the date?

twitter.com/artbooksNat/status/886044138361282560

twitter.com/artbooksNat/status/874434446484807680

young!Bald could asked old!Bad about the ring and maybe some allusion about Bald's future but nah, pandering is better

Good for gays on 2nd and 3rd spots, I guess. But... where is the May issue?

By the way where are the results of the survey which was attached to 6 vol.? It also had a popularity poll.

>the secret audio and poster will give you a nosebleed
Ugh. Denki really is a overexcited fujo.

High base points. If I remember right Bike had the second lowest base after Thai.

>Baldselfcest. Makkachin

it made me accept I was gay if that's what you mean

>Official merchandise from the Taipei International Animation & Comic Festival next weekend (August 10th-14th, 2017)!

>The name of the mug pairings is “愛心馬克杯” - Love mugs

Bikefairy version

>oblivious to the thousands of self inserting fangirls
I wish I were you

>bikefairy with hearts in official merch
wew

I know right?

canon ot3

Are Baldfat the type to kiss with their eyes open?

Bald has no choice. He always has to look at Piggy

inb4 it's the chihoko drama author (forgot her name)

>Piggy's wet dream

Can you insufferable faggots name your threads so I can filter your shit.

The first time they have a really passionate, erotic kiss, Pig gets autistic, closes his eyes, and roughly sticks his nose into Bald's eye. He keeps his eyes open after that.

Kappa PURAIDOH!

>victor
>balding
Sup Forumsutism.