I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers...

I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers. My theory is is that these monsters are created by society, so when they attack society, it's righteous.

These people are like the immune system response to the inhumanity that society inflicts. Literally no reason to feel bad for the victims. They would have done the same if they had been tortured like the shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have to admit, when that paki blew up the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester I couldn't help but feel a little admiration for the will power required to sacrifice your own life to tackle the degeneracy head on.

I also had the impression he was like an anti-body of the human immune system.

Whoa! An edgelord! Let me guess, you hate liberals and feminists too?

I tend to agree at least with these bullied shooters. Imagine being trapped with your peers for over a decade while they ostracize you and fill you with emotional pain by the hour.

No joke OP. Sup Forums is the only hope for retards like you. Seriously people need to express themselves whether it be retarded, crazy, disturbed, whatever it is. But even more important is that they need to know someone is listening. I'm here for you. If this stupid fucking rambling helps is what is the attention you never got from your mother or dad, I guess I'll help you out and listen. Better than you killing innocent people.

Where is this "he got bullied" meme coming from? I've seen literally nothing that says that this ugly mutt got bullied.

reported, you can share a cell with him

Come on. He is 5’7” and 130 lbs. he might as well have a sign on his back that reads “kick me”.

the interviews where kids admitted to saying to his face that "he'd be a school shooter" sounds like he was likely heavily rejected socially and didn't have any sort of healthy outlets to bond and connect with people.

The irony is that these psychopaths are the result of libtard policies and agenda so it is somewhat righteous that the victims tend to be libtards.

You can see it in his face man + the other kids saying shit like
>"Yeah we used to joke he was going to shoot up the school"
Like fuck dude what the fuck were you doing to this poor kid for you to think that and why didn't you reach out to the guy.....

>"They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage"

The kids getting bullied should stop being weird and grow some balls, then.

I bet those cunts would of turned out to be assholes as adults, he did us a favour.

The victims were kids at random. Where do you even get this stupid idea that these kids had any political ideology at all?

You have done lost your mind. Oh wait that is the fault of some random kids who are as much a victim of our degenerate society as the mentally weakest among us who chimp out and blow away other innocents.
Seriously, you are either a deranged freak or a mentally repugnant shill and either way I suggest you go take a long walk on a short pier, ASAP!

It's hard to "stop being weird" when you were adopted as a child - it's much harder to form a connection with, and learn from, parents with a different biology than your own.

The U.S had practiced forced mass adoptions in places in the past until people started to notice how many anti-social criminals it produced.

You can't deal with an asshole adult? Guess what?! Most people in this world are assholes and the sooner people realize that, the sooner they can learn to deal instead of shooting innocents.

OP literally follows the ideology of ISIS.

What's the deal with the black guy sacrificing his life to save the lives of some white brats.

Adoption isn't the common denominator in school shootings.

You just can't handle the truth you cuck.

Even if he was bullied, no excuse. I was bullied. And I'm still quite the loner because of it. Even though I'm married now with kids.

But I didn't nut out and start blowing people away.

I could have. My dad owned a store and we sold shotguns and rifles. I could have just loaded up and taken one to school one day and settled some scores. Easily.

But I didn't. No excuse.

Dude is just a weak faggot that nutted out. Simple as that.

They're more like free radicals your immune system analogy doesn't really work. If there were a real immune like response to degeneracy one can imagine something more like a police and security forces cracking down on degeneracy to maintain the moral heath of the nation

/thread

Some people just fit the bill

He was such a pussy that he didn't even an hero.

Seriously, at least nut up and strap some explosives to yourself and go boom in your most hated teachers classroom. This kid is a weak cuck.

he gets a 2/10 on the school shooting scale.

Fragile x. I guarantee it.

a lot of truth in this thread. Go big or stay home.

Sounds like you're an asshole adult, shame you weren't going to Columbine.

Ok but it's certainly a factor in this particular case, your idea of "stop being weird" shows a complete lack of empathy - there are reasons why some people are weird and those reasons aren't always easy to overcome.

The shooter didn't attack society.

>settled some scores. Easily.

You know you still want to.

Rousseau: society is cruel, immoral and corrupts man

Emo Gazebo

No way he's a weak faggot, takes guts to do what he did. It's you that is weak.

Yeah... "imagine"

el goblino

Some of these kids don't know how to "stop being weird". I'm not giving him a pass but he was rejected at every level - biological parents, relatives, no friends + he was clearly unstable.

Only a bully would say that,

People like you are the reason they're "weird" -- insensitive fucks like you drive people like this beyond the point of no return because all you care for is your ideal world, and ostracise and try to kill off anything that doesn't fit your image. Literally kys selfish nigger

>Liberals
>Feminists

Sooo nothing of value?

This.
When I was in high school I came very close to shooting the place up, I had a small "do not kill" list for the kids who were kind, or were shat on just as much as I was.
I'm 100 percent positive that every single "victim" had it coming.

At what age was he adopted? And was he sexually abused by foster parents or in the adoption system? Hes still alive so we may get some answers.

Starting to think the MK ultra is real. Why blame guns? There are plenty of "crazy" people who dont commit a planned out mass murder. He had a game plan, tried to escape and got caught. There was some logic and reasoning behind his actions. Why did he do it?

If guns were the problem Americans would be killing themselves in much larger numbers with all the millions of guns we have.

he did and has more kills to his name than you

You’re right, user.

"People" like you are always the very first to die screaming when your victims finally snap.
I hope none of them died instantly, I hope they had time to contemplate how their actions brought them to this point, as the last bits of conscious thought faded away, I want their last thoughts to have been "why did I have to be such a sadistic scumbag?"

It's on the nytimes site, go read with adblock on.

You're an easy mode bullied kid.

When his foster father was adopted it was 2004, so over 13 years ago. He was at least a kid when he was adopted.

The kids straight up saying they made him into an outcast and would make fun of him (including telling him he'd be a school shooter) because he was an autistic weird or that even the other outcasts at the school (that the rest of the normies referred to as the Emo Gazebo since that's where all the freaks were) rejected him.

>was adopted

What the fuck, I meant "died"

OK. You are both right. People who snap like this are the result of abuse. Formerly (say...previous to 20 years ago), these people were primarily shaped by abusive parents. What we are seeing now is the result of abuse by both parents and peers. I won't say that all parents (in recent years) were bad, but I will say that most were. Sure, you will be bullied in school, even the so-called alpha are bullied. It is this social process that allows the stronger to rise to the top. The problem is in how these 'losers' deal with this. Prior to this, if you were bullied in school, your parents would tell you to man up and keep pushing, things will get better. Now, after being pushed down at school, the home message is that you should still love your neighbor. This doesn't set well psychologically. It is as if they are saying that the bullying is okay and this is just not so. It is okay to resent the people who have harmed you, it is part of our self-preservation instinct. If these young people have no place for solace, they have no option but to go batshit. To say that these people are antibodies for an ailing society is poetically true. It is blatant proof that our current society is not correct. The fact of the matter is that most young people will belong to the downtrodden. This isn't saying that they are not useful (or even better in some ways), it is simply a result of the fact that humans use looks and (the appearance of) strength to judge value. That's okay, years later, the quashed nerd may become a successful businessman and get his 'revenge'. Likewise, there will also be those who have been (wrongfully) given positions of power based on charisma. Such is life. Carry on. The gist of my statement is that our current, femininely soft, method of administration is a failed experiment. Even the most die-hard Trump haters would gladly have his strong hand instead of CrazyWoman's in a time of ultimate crisis.

LOL

The sad part is none of these kids are going to think that their actions drove him to that point. They're already screeching on social media about gun control, their parents are literally screaming on camera about gun control. No ounce of self-awareness at all. A week or two weeks or a month from now normalcy will have returned and they'll have another kid they treat the same way or at another school this will be the case. Another shooting will happen and they'll cry once more about guns and the alt-right and Sup Forums will try to go NUH UH HE WAS LEFTIST. It'll just repeat itself over and over until the broader issues that have lead to an increase in social alieantion and disassociation are dealt with.

LA PERFIDIA

It was a largely Jewish school in Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district and the kids straight up said that one of the reasons he was rejected was because of his "extreme political views" and "dislike of Islam".

It sounds as if you are saying it's okay to be an asshole....muh freedom. No, it's not. Also, while I will say that their deaths were not justified, they were obviously far from innocent. The results speak for themselves.

You realize there are more sane people than insane, right?

Society had to try really hard to ignore all the warning signs, but he, as a fully grown and developed adult, made the decision to shoot children. Not society. He’s a cancer.

And their parents should be screaming, just not about gun control. They should be looking, very hard, about WHY this happened. These people can only pick the wrong answer so many times before they will have to admit that total lib-shit methods are not what they thought they were.

School shooters are the ultimate form of protest against the decay of societal morality and group cohesion. The reason I say this is because for a school shooter to exist every single one of the safety features put in place by society in one way or another has to have failed for it to occur.

1. The school shooter does not value his family enough to spare them the shame of being attacked by the media for having raised or being related to a school shooter,

2. The school shooter does not value his friends enough to consider their continued companionship worth more than the act of of becoming a school shooter

3. The school shooter does not put enough value into religious faith an belief enough for the fear of eternal damnation to stop him from becoming a school shooter

4. The school shooter does not fear the punishment that the state can mete out on him enough to refrain from becoming a school shooter

For a school shooter to exist these four psychological barriers must be destroyed. For most people at least one or two of these have been destroyed, there are plenty of unsatisfied adults who have thrown away religion or grew up in a dysfunctional family, but they might still fear being locked up or they might have a friend they care about enough to stop from committing a crime. The fact that all four of them were broken or weakened means that society failed and the reason for its failure can usually be attributed to some form of degenerative evil.

And the thing that separates a school shooter from other forms of violent criminals is that the act itself is the ultimate form of unproductive violence. School shooters aren't killing politicians or cops to send a message, they aren't bombing a clinic to protest abortions, they aren't killing blacks to prove their masculinity. A school shooting is the ultimate form of unproductive violence universally reviled by all religions and beliefs.

That's why I support them.

My guess is that's what the plan was, but he just found a convenient way to escape. He didn't really do anything after just went to subway then McDonald's, clearly didnt have an escape plan.

I agree and disagree.
I do think that bullying is a bitch but it takes a hell of a fucked up thing to make the kid finally pick up a gun and decide "okay they gotta die now"
When I was young I got the bullying from Beaners and nigs until I took up boxing and got bigger than them.
I didn't need a gun at that point but in this society where if you're white or even close to white, they either treat you like Hitler or a broken girl.
I just wish these morons would take the weapons left before them and use them on the right targets

The failure of the parents shouldn’t be a death sentence for kids. How stupid were you in high school— think back. It’s the responsibility of the parents to identify this violent nature (killing rats, frogs and chickens with his guns, which he is obsessed about), and to seek help. For you to pretend that 13 dead KIDS and 17 injured is a thing to support because of the ignorant failure of the perp’s parental unit, you have to be seriously fucked in the head. Or black.

>19 yrs == fully grown and developed adult
This is another problem. You young, so-called geniuses will someday realize that you are not an adult until you hit (at least) 30. Also, he was a side effect of the cancer that society currently is; ftfy.

Read the post above you concerning society as a cancer. Also brain stops maturing at adulthood (18-24). You can blame public schooling for lack of critical thinking.

That's the problem. What parents, exactly?

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html

Read the story, in all its entirety, then post again. The guy was a ticking-time bomb, packed full with rage, and your solution is? Keep bullying him and casting him aside because he has got 99 problems but refugees welcome ain't one.

He either needed humanity, or better yet a fucking mental hospital. He got neither. Sometimes they never detonate, sometimes they implode (suicide), sometimes they explode. Aside from that, the fact they are caring more about politics so they can strip americans of weapons sort of proved him right.

You're a worthless fuck who should kill themselves. Get some fucking real experience. You fuckers are all fake, you don't know real pain or suffering. Your views are the way they are because of your own fault, and you blame it on everyone else. I may agree with some of your politics, but on an individual level, you and most of the others here are absolutely repugnant and I will sleep well knowing you will never get into any sort of powerful position.

its so weird this kid looks like he could be related to me except his ears are way too fuckin huge

It's the brice of freedom

but unironically.

Nothing edgy about hating liberals and feminists you fucking invader.

Yeah this place isn’t for normies so fuck off back to wherever you came from. Jesus we’re being invaded.

the word you want here is figuratively.

Even though I'm not religious, I agree in your statements on the decay of ethics. While your list is incomplete, you have generally spoken about a lack of fear of reprisal. I can only say that this is due to a lack of discipline in the home and schools. I have said it before and I will say it again: End the soft Feminist method of child rearing. Men: stop sitting there on the sidelines with a stupid smug look on your face as if you are smart and fucking take charge.

>support them
No fucking way. You definitely don't have kids of your own.

He could of lifted some weights , but instead he lifted a gun.

> kills against unarmed children
Yeah he’s such a badass

hang yourself faggot

Don’t paint us all with that broad brush sir.

He had a mother and she failed. It’s as simple as that. He moved in with his schoolmate at an older age, at a point where he was already beyond help.
>He either needed humanity, or better yet a fucking mental hospital
He went to therapy, and the therapist could not connect with him— but they also have confidentiality that couldn’t be brolen unless the therapist percieves them as a threat. To expect a government worker that almost literally can’t lose their job to put in the extra effort and learn every little detail of their life is ridiculous. You’d have a better argument putting the blame on them before ‘society.’ If you think one friend can undo years of shooting harmless animals and neglect from his parents, you’re wrong.

tl;dr - Mom didn’t do her job.

>hundreds of kids can't take out 1 or 3 shooters
they deserved it obviously.

As I said in another thread, the complete disintegration of social bonds into what's effectively a post-modern society (post-society if you will) probably plays a large role in all of this.

Yesss passively insult the auti, very good.

Did he not have a father?

The problem with therapy is that it's a scam: you can read books about behaviors, but no matter how hard you try you can't really understand unless you've been there yourself. Look at how boomers are disconnected from their children, look at how bullies are disconnected from the bullied. Psychiatrists don't give a fuck, they patronize but they don't get it and really know nothing on how to help.

His foster father died when he was 6. He was basically Problem Child written by Zack Snyder.

>parents failed
So do millions of other parents
>he got bullied
So do millions of other people
>he was obsessed with guns
So are millions of other people
>muh family bonds broken
Same shit for millions other people
>b-but all of the above combined did it
Again....same shit, he isn't some 1 in 100,000,000 person to have all this combine together, it happens to millions of people.

Face it, there is no reason. Its just American culture, the school shooter has become a meme Amerimutt identity that some people want to achieve.

He high scored though so 5/10 minimum

Roger Cruz died of a heart attack in 2004, when Nikolas was five years old.
Which is why I don’t put blame on them. If you can’t expect a ‘trained professional’ to spot this stuff, you can’t seriously expect better judgement and decision making from high school students.

I generally agree.

The non-functional ones who kill/maim because their brains don't work right don't interest me. It's the rational and "normal" ones who do extraordinary things for revenge that fascinate me.

Fuck off ASIO.

Ah yes the totally not forced le le le le le 56% meme truly peak meme.

honestly i also would give him credit for staying alive. imagine the shitfest he might go through now?
beeing this dead inside to actually don't care about this nomore.
or maybe he did stay alive because he might want to tell us how people fucked up his life and made him do it.

i would give im 10/11

>i don't like something this person did
>therefore i am going to assign as many negative characteristics to him as possible so that i can distance myself from him and maintain the illusion that i am not just different, but better than him in a transcendental way

Shut up retard. To pick up a gun and kill people, and in the process throw your entire life and future away, is not a decision anyone takes lightly. A change of course like that always takes courage.

he stayed alive because he didn't do anything wrong and actually believes that.
he punished his punishers and he is even with them now.

>you hate liberals and feminists too?
If you don't what the fuck are you doing in Sup Forums fucking redditor?

Go shill somewhere else faggot

Anyone else think that the aesthetic value of school shootings is more than the value of the children who die in them?

They're such evocative events.

who the hell are you. get of my board filthy Jew. and don't forget to gas yourself

While I agree with your sentiment, I can only use the words of Thomas Wolfe: 'you can't go home again'. There is no stopping our evolution of society. And, realistically, why would we want to? I wholeheartedly agree on the area of social contact, it's just that its definition has taken on a new form. We can't look for answers in the past when they are no longer relevant. As an example: I spend time with my children to let them know I care about them, to correct their thinking when I see fit (or learn from them, if that is the case), to see what they they have learned from their day, play with them, etc. They know that I am their father and that I care. However, I don't try (or want) to be their whole world and part of their social interaction is through the net. This is an evolution of social bonding and cannot be ignored or deleted from history. I will say that, per your comment, a loss of contact will lead to a loss of identity and ideals and may lead to a corrupted nature.

Pro tip
This never happens in private schools
Take away god and country and this is what you get and deserve heathen mutts

How's it going FBI agent

>the australian cries out in pain as he strikes you

maybe don't sperg out and kill people because of stuff you read on the internet. just a thought.

pro tip: this always seems to be alt right larpers committing mass murder we should just ban alt right dweebs