Army has taken over Rio de Janeiro

The situation got so bad in Rio that President Temer has abandoned his faith in the local government and the army is taking over.

kitco.com/news/2018-02-16/Brazil-Senate-chief-confirms-security-intervention-in-Rio-de-Janeiro.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-sweden-violence/swedish-pm-does-not-rule-out-use-of-army-to-end-gang-violence-idUSKBN1F629L
youtube.com/watch?v=OS3Lh6vc1ts
youtube.com/watch?v=wChW_mxM0tY
youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q1kITY168
youtube.com/watch?v=NszCNZLGuDs
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Sff1Yw8nc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7uvCkiJK2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will they rape people?

Good. A lot of hues seem to want another "Ditadura." It was the golden years when shitlibs and commies got tortured.

No.

The situation with violence got so bad that the president decided to overrule the governor's power when it came to public security.

He called a Lieutenant General to take care of the situation and the entire police force now serves the army.

If succesful, this could perfectly lead to an army coup in the long run, as the brazilians (who are desperate for peace) start associating the military to peace and order.

>pic related is how a train looks like in Brazil

Easy to know why public security is so important.

>Governador retardado
Segurança publica foi sempre uma piada no rio de janegro. A única surpresa foi isso não ter acontecido antes do carnaval.
Esses governantes são burros de mais, puta que pariu. Nem o pão e circo fazem direito.
O Temer vai virar um herói só por limpar a merda que esses cabaços fazem.
AHHHHHHH

Good
Democracy was a mistake

No, but they'll have licence to kill and being judged only by military law.

Actually Rio de Janeiro was a mistake.

Damn. And I thought we had worse niggers down here

Post more indias

It's a fucking shill. The president could easily do the same kimd of interverion by means of GLO (Garantia de Lei e Ordem).
He opted for federal intervention (not "army taking over") because it blocks any kind of constitutional amendment voting in the Congress? Why? Because that vampire fucker needs to pass a social security/public pension reform, which can only happen through constitutional amendment in Brazil.
Which he has not enough votes in the Congress for it to be approved.
It's a fucking smokescreen to turn attention from that so he has more time to get congressmen votes.

If a nation can't do democracy in a workable fashion, the issue is with the nation's people.

What’s the use of democracy and civilian government in a country that’s totally chaotic and unsafe?

See: liveleak search for ‘brazil’

can we go in and liberate qt's yet?

ok

t. democracy jew

Brazil has some super hot sluts, significantly mitigated by the ones with cocks though

i remember studying braseo in grade 8
they were a shitty quasi-third world country but were supposed to be an up-and-coming 1st world nation
what happened?

Hero.

Reminder that Sweden is not too far behind from this.

reuters.com/article/us-sweden-violence/swedish-pm-does-not-rule-out-use-of-army-to-end-gang-violence-idUSKBN1F629L

communism.

It begins.

they were brics until the petrobras corruption with dilma, video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS3Lh6vc1ts

>Ugh you see, my concept is perfect, it's reality the one that gets it wrong

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm considering making an YouTube channel to talk about Brazil with the americans. It will have big bundas. Do you think it will be popular?

Brazil threads always do well on Sup Forums, even when they are not that many / day.

Good. I hope they kill as many as they can. That place is a cancer hole.

This! Democracy is overrated and easily manipulated Authoritarian all the way.

I-I'll watch huefriend, just make sure there are bundas alongside of quality and informative content about brazils politics and inner workings.

Those buns were meant to be colonized

I'd give it a watch. I toyed around with the idea of doing the same (about my country, ofc) some time ago, but I just don't have the time.

has the gov't always been commies or is that a more recent development?

>dat bunda
pic related

since i don't speak or read/write braseoeguse that vid you linked didn't tell me too much besides reminding me that i dislike autotune

Amazing how rio looked like a typical European city in the 1940's, with mostly only whites being seen. In less than 50 years it became a degenerate shithole. What a fucking shame.

Rio 1940's:
youtube.com/watch?v=wChW_mxM0tY

Rio 1930's
youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q1kITY168

Holy fuck those nigger lady boi are worse than my country.Why can't we gas all the leftist commies and all the faggot.

Human rights

I still saw heaps of niggers in those videos but even still weren't most places more wholesome and nice back only 30 or 40 years ago? watch videos of iran in the 60's and 70's it's so much nicer and secular. I swear the past was just better or maybe I am a nostalgia faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=NszCNZLGuDs

correct me if i'm wrong, but rio is pretty much the home of the "pride parade" idea, eh

What do ladyboys do outside of being fucked and ladyboy cabaret stuff?

That's supposed to be a problem?

I don't know I don't even want to see those degeneracy.

Rio is an exception though because that's where the most wealthy people in the country lived so of course you'd find an european majority leaving there. The rest of the country was already a shithole back then.

You need to get rid of the faggots and sex tourists, other than that you have a wonderful country. Very tasty fruit growing in Thailand

Incubate Aids.

Yeah I can only hope but I think there is no way that will happen when half of the younger gen turn so left

Reminder that it needn't be all bad
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Sff1Yw8nc

remember the good show they put on for the Olympics?

Shop for groceries, mostly.

>video not available in your country
communism wins I suppose

qt.

Muh dick

Rio 1942:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7uvCkiJK2w

mmmmm indigenous nudity. cloth already open.

I saw a documentary on some similar tribes, it said they don't sweat or have any body hair.

Soup of Macao is a delight!

>Order and Progess

It's time.

>bossa nova not available in Australia
Truly the land from down under

It's the same accross Latin America
>Be me, young Spic on trip
>Get to Chile
>Talk politics as a taverna
>"Pinochet was a bretty bad guy"
>The whole bar stares at me
>"He told you such nonsense, user?"
>Oh...well, the tv...
>That was you first mistake ,user...Let me tell you of a tale of high adventure...

Holy fuck Brazil is just like us
>once thriving white country
>slowly became known as the liveleak country with fucking Zika
White people can't have anything can they

looks comfy

keep em coming

>ywn colonise south america and take mesoamerifus back in the day
why is life like this?

is this a real india or a larper?

I'd rather just fight them for the land and build cool shit with it
Maybe I am Anglo but my parents lied to me

Based Chile I can only hope that Thailand could be like that

feels fucking bad man

It's a curious common feeling in latin america as a whole: the desire for a would-be Savior, able to fix all the population's perceived problems for them and in their stead. They'd just need to follow.
The sebastianism is very strong in some isolated communities in Brazil to this day. We even had the Revolt of Canudos in the 19th century, when a group of zealots refused the Republic and the metric system ss satanists and founded their own Waco to wait for the return of the king.

only time I've found an indio sexy

A guy literally died 20m from my door yesterday's night. Right next to the Botafogo's Subway Station.

Feels third world man.

Holy fuck you're dumb.

did this happen due to the capital moving to brasilia in 1960?

>sebastianism
I know a german guy who looks a lot like that. Are you saying he could come in and rule the country if he wanted?

The problem is not democracy, the problem is Brazilians. Democracy is too advanced for them. It's like giving guns to a monkey and then being surprised when hilarity ensues.

So you're telling me we have an actual president who is really trying to do something? No wonder commies hate him.

If you come with Donald Sebastian Trump maybe

Temer is pretty based.

If not for the whole politician part of trying to shut down lava-Jato and holding economy as hostage, he'd be a really good president.

They're mostly poor fishermen communities, one of them with a high rate of albinism. If your friend came through the night clad in armor and riding a white horse across the northern dunes, he probably would be hailed.
Yes. Temer plays 4D chess.

Sebastianism comes from the King of Portugal who disappeared fighting a crusade in Morocco and everyone in the portuguese empire was saddened and wanted him back, thinking he was alive.

It has become synonymous of waiting for messianic leaders to appear / return and save ourselves from our mistakes.

>the capital of EU saying that

She looks metizza. Real Indias look like

I don't think so. Rio is still the cultural capital of Brazil (which explains a lot). Most cariocas say that the issue was the merge of Guanabara State (Rio de Janeiro city) with Rio de Janeiro State (the rest, with Niterói as capital) in 1975.

>If your friend came through the night clad in armor and riding a white horse across the northern dunes, he probably would be hailed.
Okay I will remember. He seems crazy enough to do this, and is also a phD student so he is not dumb.

Doubt he knows any portuguese though, which might be a problem.

So where to go in Brazil to visit then? I want to not get favela’d and also stay far away from the degeneracy of RDJ

That's what happens when you violate the golden law of international travellers: never talk about local politics or religion.

>Talk politics as a taverna

Lol.

An spaniard that can't talk his own language, you sure went to Chile m8.

She's probably full amerindian, andeans are chubby like that, amazonians are taller and skinnier.

CIVIL WAR IN BRAZIL!

We have many places for all tastes.

- Nature? Amazon and Pantanal (which is more scenic).
- Beaches? Northeast, with warmer waters than Rio de Janeiro
- Historical cities? Minas Gerais (pic)
- fuck trannies? Any major city
- fuck hookers? Any major city

any sytream?

Are we gonna see some livestream commie vs army fights like what happened in venezuela?

>wants to gas the only resource in his shithole
You're not very bright my friend.

I've been to that place it's like 85 percent nogs

It's gonna be pro-gun/cocaine favela criminals vs the army.

Literally your guys on both sides.

When talking about niggroids worse means more.
Brazil has more so it's worse.

Nah. The drug army will retreat to their favelas where the army won't go, as they're acting more like police.
The crime rates in general will reduce a little. By december or earlier the army will retreat and crime will resume. It's all just for show.
Similar interventions happened before and generals hate because soldiers might get corrupted.

It's because we used slaves in our gold cycle. For avoid they to swallow gold we used this.

I love blacks. Too bad you can't buy some anymore.

>For avoid they to swallow gold we used this
I know english isn't your first language but holy shit that engrish made lose it.

Apenas protejam a Marcelinha.

Army guaranteeing a "peaceful" election, nothing to see here.

It's just for the looks, it won't solve anything and as soon as the voting is over they'll be withdrawn to fuck the next governor.

Send him. I'll be his advisor.
Together we shall RESTORE THE THRONE