AFLW

You fuckn beauty a man is playing in the womens AFL
Inb4 countless actual women long bone fractures and lefties forced to choose between feminism and trannies
google.com.au/amp/s/thebrag.com/hannah-mouncey-approved-state-afl/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FkJ1Wp9iko
twitter.com/chidzhazenberry/status/963853185042538496
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this peak aussie shitposting?

Is this the aussie rules, mixture between football and rugby ? I've seen a few highlights of games and it looks fucking so much fun. Cant wait to watch this lad smack through a group of lasses.

He's gonna fucking kill them.

Damn, they're so slow.

That ball is huge

All I am imagining is this lad will be like Jonah Lomu vs like 10 year olds. Its gonna be hilarious to say the least. Just look at OP's picture, its literally a man in a wig.
youtube.com/watch?v=-FkJ1Wp9iko

BTW this lad is 6ft3 and 100kg. He is run a fucking train on these girls.

twitter.com/chidzhazenberry/status/963853185042538496

4 u

even a team full of 16 year old boys beat a women's team last year lol, he will wreak them.

I remember seeing that, It was the women's national team right before they travelled to the Olympics

I love this fucking stupid timeline.

i am pretty sure you have your games mixed up.

Oh shit I am thinking of Football (soccer) dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

that bitch is jacked

At least he has nail polish on.
He is trying..

That's Rugby sevens

Didn't start hormone replacement till HE was 25 and was already a Olympic level handball athlete. The testosterone has already done its work on his body.
Aye, similar to AFL

>we'll live to see the SJW civil war over what concentration of testosterone makes you male

She is hot.

This bitch is gonna kill some people, can't wait to watch it

This is gonna be like pissing off the retarded kid at school and he ends up using his retard strength to go on a rampage. I cant wait till all womens sports will be full of MtF trannies and the sport just collapses.