Guns and Guns and Guns

So with all the school shootings happening this year, and the fact that every libtard believes all guns should disappear, I wanted to know your views on something i thought up.
So to appease the left and the right why not regulate guns better? Now before all the "but muh gun laws" listen up. Why not treat a gun like a car? Insurance every 6 months, the owner of the gun and the user would both be found at fault in any shooting. When you sell a gun you actually have to go get the gun transferred to the new persons name, micro chips guns because obviously serial numbers suck. I know theres already guns in the world at the moment, this is just a in the future thing. Idk probably couldnt work, but its the best i can think of to appease both sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7yAUzGf5ePM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Insurance every 6 months
Not paying for a fucking RIGHT

There's no reason to compromise, if you did it would just shift the goalposts and they'd ask for more. It's the same reason why democracy isn't a good concept on the large scale, it just creates endless debates and nothing ever gets done.

The only right you technically have is to live, and im not here to argue semantics, im not a fucking 5 year old i can use big boy words.
Good point here, give them and inch they want a mile.

If you're going to play that post modernist game of saying "rights aren't real they are subjective and culturally relative" then I would push you further on to answer why you even have a right to be alive. But you asked for no semantics, so I'll just say this. Our bill of rights is not a list of things we are allowed to do, it's a list of things we tell our government they are NOT allowed to do to us. We as a society have agreed that these our what we consider rights

You've got no right then to spew such nonsense. Shut the fuck up.

This.

Also, OP is an obvious noguns. Go back to r/gunsarecool

>So to appease the left

The Left cannot be appeased by half-measures.

>sell gun insurance
Why not go fuck yourself you stupid like?

if you want to "appease both sides" you need to roll back one of the dipshit gun laws while passing a new one

like, this is what compromise means. gun control push right now is zero-sum and going nowhere because it's "we want you to give up [thing], in exchange for nothing"

this (obv) will only really work if the new thing you're passing is non-dipshit, but I haven't seen any of those proposed

insurance should never be mandatory
they still are common sense, though

eg you shouldn't be forced to get a car insurance
nor should you wonder why your life is screwed if you kill someone with your car, and most of what you earn from the on goes to the victim, or you're even put through forced labour to indemnize the victim
same with a gun
you shouldn't be forced to take a gun insurance
anyone thinking of using one for self defense in a country where it's allowed would be well advised to take one, though

>The only right you technically have is to live

Not in this country shill. Get fucked.

Btw this isnt something complete like set in fucking stone, jesus half of you guys are literally nuts. I meant it completely in a way to get people to shut the fuck up about gun control so we can focus on real world problems. Probably should have stayed clear of Sup Forums with this but i thought you guys would be slightly more intelligent than reddit. GUESS I WAS WRONG DOE.

Correction: The Left can never be appeased by anything, as is their nature.

>The Left cannot be appeased

Fixed

your solution works under the presumption that leftists want to make things better instead of taking over
the goal of these commies is to disarm their enemies so they won't get shot when they start their revolution

100% thats why id prefer if there were people with guns. Especially since there were so many martial law laws made from the early 2000s - 2016

Why don’t we just start calling a school a “uterus” and the kike media wont care what happens there?

The short answer is the anti gun radicals (though not nessesarily their normie supporters) will use absolutly anything they can to stop gun ownership. Im not unreasonable and im not generally opposed to compromise. Not with guns though, as every compromise will just be used to tighten the noose.

Like when the 94 assualt weapons ban failed to have an effect on crime
>left response
We didnt ban enough

Or when the gun commumity and NRgAy compromise on background checks and the recent church shooting happened. For those that dont recall, the background check that guy passed should have been a fail, but the FEDs fucked up their data sharing. In short, we went along with background checks as a compromise to better protect our gun rights from attack (just like op is suggesting) and in this case the government fucked it up and the only solution the left can see is >muh salt rifles

When Killary was in Obama's state dept she published an op ed using esculating gun crime in mexico to justify a gun ban becuase the poor mexicans are being shot up bu american guns.
Now we know that even as that op ed was being penned, the ATF was funneling guns to mexican cartels by ignoring the safeguards that would habe stopped those sales.

Tr;dr
>gun commmunity begrudgingly goes along with gun control to make our remaining gun rights more resistant to abuse amd regulation

> government , sometimes by imcompetence and sometimes fucking deliberatly sabatoges the regulations we agree to. Getting people killed in the process

>this failiure is used by gun control zealots to justify further resteictions.

In short: SHALL

Even better, our Founders realized that there are “natural rights”. Self defense being along them. The SJW libtards can TRY to take away these rights but as long as we are willing to exercise a natural right it CANNOT BE taken away. Hence, our Founders agreed to recognize Natural Rights as being the only Rights a government “of the governed” should defend.

When you say "compromise" you mean appease the left and in no way actually compromise for the right correct? So far the right has kept "compromising" letting there be more gun control with nothing in return. When you lefties talk about compromise you don't actually mean compromise.

>jesus half of you guys are literally nuts.
youtu.be/7yAUzGf5ePM

Hillary wanted to “funnel guns into Mexico” because her claim that US guns in Mexico were killing people was a lie. So they cooked up Fast and Furious to GET us guns INTO Mexico. Why would a Mexican pay inflated US prices for guns in Mexico when their black market had far cheaper firearms?

Guns are your only protection against a tyrannical government. Guns don't kill people, people do.

The trick is to discern which half. It ain’t that hard.

Cute rifle for a qt liek u
To be honest though, that does make sense, hence why theyre just trying to ignore it. The more they ignore the more they tighten the noose on themselves though. Way too much media coverage on these shootings.
>wake up day after shooting
>local teen arrested for threatening local school on social media
>kek
Id assume (((they))) are pushing it harder in the media for the double edged sword that the right is holding atm. Half of my social media atm is remove the guns the other half is guns arent the problem. The more they ignore, the harder it will spread, the faster the next shooting will be, leading to more media coverage for the shooters 15 minutes of fame, and then restarting the process.

Never believe anything a libtard says. The don’t believe most of it themselves. Humans cant actually be that stupid.