How do we fix women Sup Forums?

How do we fix women Sup Forums?

Sharia law.

Ignore them

Oh hey, I've only seen this thread pop up to 53028 times.
Fuck off ShareBlue

She can't even do a proper acrostic poem. What she should have written is:

>Resist
>All
>Patriarchal
>Entitled
>Men
>Everywhere

It's what all feminists want.

So... she's against all of those things? What?

You just don't understand women. It's not about the words she says it's about how she feels plus she got to use her cute glitter pen.

How do we fix "men" who complain about women in anonymous anime based imageboards?

Don't marry them. Let their genes die out after they commit suicide. They will then burn in hell for all eternity for committing suicide. Remember that there is a fresh batch of white girls every year waiting for some guys love and guidance.

No one here is complaining. What will do about people who can't read?

Take their right to vote.

OP is. Most who frequent these (almost daily) threads are.
>muh wamen
All the time. It is not the women who are at fault here, but both men and women, the fact that some don't see it that way just proves it - polarization goes both ways.

Fence-sitting fucktard.

Voting rights should only be for people who are married, have children, and are Christian.

There won't be any white girls if you don't breed with them.

You fuck them anyway, make a white baby, and red-pill that kid so she doesn't end up retarded like her mum.

Hell, even if it just want back to land owners. At least they show some responsibility.

A perfect example of polarization: you and the women who hold their stupid signs. Both like to cherrypick the worst of the other and compare it to the best of their own, also pin all the blame on the opposition.

A perfect example of a dumb fuck who thinks the're taking the high road by not taking a side, but only demonstrating they know fucking nothing about the topic.

We would need to change real estate laws if that were to happen. The chinese and jews would completely controll politics in the coasts if that was the case.

Next year they will be a bunch of white girls that just turned 16. Get yourself one of these and mold them. My solution won't destroy the white race.

Maybe. Chinese would probably vote right though, and niggers wouldn't at all..

>"Fuck you I'm right!"
>"No, fuck you I'm right!"
This is you. Borh of you.
Schreech and point fingers all you want, but as long as you keep doing this and not look for compromises nothing will ever change for the better.
Why why should I, the dumb fuck, take your side over any other? You havent presented me with anything that would make your stance more appealing than whay your opposition has.

Chinese would vote for Chinese interests, not white interests. They are still the stranger in this country and will vote so they aren't. This means that they are progressives.

Holy shit the irony.

Meh, at least they work.

No argument then?

World war. Literally. Didn't they force women to start signing up for the draft on the fafsa application a few years ago? If ww3 breaks out in 10-15 years most able-bodied women will be eligible--especially if we get a "free college" president who would distribute the aid through fafsa like obama did, but for all people instead of just poor people.
A true war-time economy (not afghan/iraq) would see arts, humanities, and social justice funding stop overnight. Instead of bashing the white male now all of a sudden the media would be glorifying him. Womens' daily routine of starbucks, gym, and then twerking at the club would be replaced with working to support the war if not actively preparing to fight in it. There would be an exception for pregnant women so even worthless roasties would be making a positive contribution by getting impregnated to avoid service and increasing fertility rates in the process.
The only downside I can think of is a nightmare scenario where all the able-bodied white men go off to fight the war and 50 million young white women draft dodge by getting impregnated by 10 million or so men who wouldn't be eligible for the draft: mentally ill/handicapped, black felons, and mexican illegals.

Nope, you won. Go tell your friends.

The US government used to inject young men who couldn't go to war or refused to go with radiation. I don't think that nightmare scenario will happen.

Sarcasm and name calling might make you feel like you have the upper hand here, but that is now how it works in the real world. Sup Forums is becoming more and more of a self-policing echo chamber over time - the very thing that brought down the left with their excessive "I'm right" ism.

And now that I think of it there would be no incentive for multiple women to get impregnated by the same man when they will have to share him when/if he comes back. A 1:1 ratio favors the white race by preventing our numbers from declining.

Just take islams approach. 100% of women married to 25% of the men. The other 75% are cannon fodder.