Lmao, he was lying the entire time

Lmao, he was lying the entire time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5C9c-KLCPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surely this isn't the media covering their own asses because they got caught perpetuating a claim they had no evidence for beyond what someone says on the internet. Hell, Vice could have just made all this up at this point. Who is going to demand the primary source on this?

lol i was legit under the impression they were an antifa group posing as white supremacists

Nice damage control, but it's too late. La Luz Extinguido Cruz belongs to you now.

This guy is a Jewish larper trying to make WNs look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5C9c-KLCPc

>yeah he's a member
>oh wait no he isn't.
>t-the jews did it
kek

Look at that retard's face. Literally everything wrong with the USA are the retards, if it weren't for them Charlottesville wouldn't have happened nor does the recent shooting. Retards have only made the removal of history, statues and now the 2nd amendment happen.

The guy was lying for attention and publicity. He literally said La Creatura carried out the shooting due to his hatred of feminism and Jews.

DRUMPFTARDS ON DAMAGE CONTROL
>we dindu nuffin
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're only figuring this out now? From Vice of all sources?

This.
Fuck retards

Hey guys!

>ADL plants boards here the night of the shooting
>Next day publishes piece where they claim they called the leader and he said Nikolas was in their group
>Media explodes over ADL story
>Local law enforcement comes out to say, "He absolutely had no ties at all to white supremacy groups."
>Most outlets simply remove stories or change headlines, issuing no official retractions
>Media btfo

The ADL is a bunch of retards who got caught spraying a Swastika on their own synagog.

(((White))) supremacist in jew central florida says..

Lel

FBI probably gave him hard questions and he quickly came to his senses

>Gab, a social media platform that people use when they're too racist for Twitter
now THIS is journalism!

haha niggers r so fucking dumb

>People only use GRAB when they are too racist for Twitter
Lol fuck Vice

(((White Supremacist)))
Oh look, yet another Jewish honeypot group.

look at that fucking jewface!

(((MSM))) probably just called him asking him if he knows someone by the name "Nicholas" out of context and printed the story.

So the Sauce was Gab instead of Sup Forums?

I honestly wounld't be surprised if the one who started all this white supremacist issue was a user here and the media just grabbed it because they hate us and that was the perfect opportunity to show how we are evil.

According to a guy on the TRS forum, it was all a setup by a group of discord faggots who've been tormenting Jereb cause hes being a siegeautist.
Jereb was either too stupid to realize what was going on and just said yes when the media called about it, or he was a fucking attention-whore who knew the media wouldn't give a rats arse about his roleplaying club if he didn't claim affiliation with the school shooter.

Here it is

I don't know who is jewing who anymore.

That flag reminds me of something... Oh yeah, the Israeli flag. What an odd coincidence.

LMAO, this meme about him being a white supremacist even made it in Czech (((media))) somehow. Journalists really need to be genocided en masse.

I know a quick way to solve all of this.

All Jews go back to Israel. Seriously.