Their blood is on your hands

Their blood is on your hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/Sheriff-s-office-says-No-known-ties-between-Parkland-shooting-suspect-and-supremacists_165520128
twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/964187521851838465?s=20
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
youtube.com/watch?v=uOO_zYYMtd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but i dont live in florida

K

>A few thousand murders using guns
Burn the Constitution!!! Their blood is on your hands!!!

>A few million murders via abortion
*silence*

>Their blood is on your hands.
Its on everyones.

* licks hands *

Good, I hope more people get shot.

We need to have a serious debate about sensible gun laws and hate speech. Why should a mother have to lay awake at night worried about the bullying of her transgender son? When people bravely come out and say me too or black lives matter the white nationalists are the first to turn these words around and make hate speech. Why aren't people detained for mental health evaluations for posting hate speech on social media? The time to discuss sensible laws regarding our 1st and 2nd amendments is long over due. Nobody needs an assault weapon and nobody needs to feel the effects of hate speech. The time has come for us to make laws that will protect our future and our way of life. These are the responsible laws that our founding fathers and mothers would have wanted us to make.

Agreed. We need to descend into more chaos before a real solution can be enacted.

Killing is a sin, but when done righteously it is simply a chore like any other.

>white nationalist
>Non white last name

Yea fucko I'd love to see that one hold up in court.

>Prays in spanish in court
>Brother does an interview with a heavy spanish accent
>HES A WHITE MALE

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/Sheriff-s-office-says-No-known-ties-between-Parkland-shooting-suspect-and-supremacists_165520128

Yeah pol. Your faggoty hands.

>new thread, same lies

twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/964187521851838465?s=20

Sorry Shlomo, this LIE ha already been busted.

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group. Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat that they could not find information linking Cruz, 19, to the Republic of Florida Militia, as claimed by the group’s self-proclaimed leader Jordan Jereb.

His comments to the Anti-Defamation League and The Associated Press set off a media firestorm Thursday at about midday that Cruz was connected to the alt-right, white nationalist group. Hours after news outlets around the nation reported Cruz's alleged ties, Leon County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Grady Jordan told the Tallahassee Democrat investigative work did not yield any connections.

“We are still doing some work but we have no known ties between the ROF, Jordan Jereb or the Broward shooter,” Jordan said.

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Sup Forums burned itself on it's own bullshit. Once a lie is put out there and enough people buy it, it doesn't matter if it gets retracted later on. Sorry.

dressed like black thug though

>first of all sage
>second of all that unironically fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=uOO_zYYMtd8

How were we supposed to know that the leader of the group would be retarded enough to pretend to be guilty just to get attention? White nationalists continue to prove themselves worse than useless

>Their blood is on your hands.
a few niggers and jews died I dont give a shit.

Nope. It makes the ADL and media look like morons. This isn't going to stick, faggot shill

> implying there is anything to solve