CNN embarrassing themselves again and everyone is laughing at them. The memes write themselves...

CNN embarrassing themselves again and everyone is laughing at them. The memes write themselves. It seems like the company is in collapse if they have to hie people like this and pay to play CNN at airports and offices.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rAgCe
youtube.com/watch?v=pME3F7dRSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=lzk1vc0r7YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does one cc a rifle

is this a real tweet? Everyday I'm less concerned about this media kikery and more concerned about the people this actually reaches. Are there people stupid enough out there consume this and spread it?

archive.is/rAgCe its real

I CC my mossberg, have the barrel cut down really short. Kinda uncomfortable though, but that's the price of freedom.

I wish people would stop shooting up schools and start going after news outlets.

digits speak the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=pME3F7dRSB8

You don't need a permit because it's illegal to concealed carry a rifle or shotgun in Florida. Shouldn't be surprised the media can't be bothered to read statues.

Sam, is that you?

Literally the first google result
youtube.com/watch?v=lzk1vc0r7YI

Journalists just walk around on the streets. That one undercover guy O'keef or whatever, had people talking to CNN anchors and producers out in the open.

>anyone talking about gun control
Buncha fucking mind controlled dogs drooling when the bell rings

>schools
>churches
>concerts
>never the influencers or anyone important

Really makes me hmmmm. Actually, thats not entirely true. A few years ago there was a shooting at the DC Navy Yard but that got memory holed SUPER hard, maybe because the guy was black. But yeah I'd really rather these fags actually fuck up people that deserve it.

the point is for CNN to put out misinformation to taint public opinion, it's intentional

Because that guy was very clearly MKULTRAd hard.

Not a shooting but a similar mentality McVeigh targeted a government building

Also bombs are much better killing devices. The US should actually consider itself lucky that kids are using rifles and killing tens and not making bombs and killing hundreds

from Behold a Pale Horse, published in 1990

With a trenchcoat - something no sane person would wear in Florida anyway.

Oh yikes thats some spooky shit

Well fuck you guys I guess. Never let them take your guns. Don't give these fuckers an inch. Everyone has the capacity to go on a spree. Not nearly enough places allow you to defend yourself or your property properly from criminals. The 1st and 2nd amendment are blessings that should never be taken for granted.

you can see it threw the pants clear as day
also its longer then his femur by far, imagine trying to talk around with that without anyone noticing

I conceal carry my AR-15 in the waistband of my pants and for backup I have a 12 gauge in an ankle holster.

How can something shameless be embarrassed?

Dont ever come to America. its too dangerous

Reported.
Enjoy the pokey, retard.

And total bullshit. You can clearly see the barrel extends beyond his knee.

Yes, they do believe it and constitution be damned because evil slave owning white men wrote it. Not kidding at all, read a comment that said basically that 5 minutes ago.

There's literally nothing wrong with what I said. Just like I can say that I hope you and your family get brutally raped by a pack of feral niggers.

is that a wet spot I see?

This so fucking hard.

hows the hormone therapy ? fagget

you are like a babby

>Is that a full length shotgun in your pocket?
>Nah baby that's muh dick

Is that a mosin in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Concealing your mosin is fun and easy