Whats the situation with useless mass economic migrants from shitholes in Europe now...

Whats the situation with useless mass economic migrants from shitholes in Europe now? Anyone care to give me a rundown of their countries (or countries they know about)? Which countries are holding strong? Poland? Others? Will they have to take shitholers? Is France, Germany or others slowing/ stopping/ deporting? Any countries still cucked and wanting many more?

I'm a white EU citizen and Canada is openly starting to become a third world communist country and I'm looking for escape options.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q4tnJmHzk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Which countries are holding strong?
Baltian countrys.Thats it.

Balkanization when?

Is Denmark? Finland?

We have an official refugee limit of 220k asylum seekers per year.
Inofficially we have over 450k new immigrants coming in under the guise of 'protected' status and other shenanigans.
~70% are opposed to any further immigration.
It is quite clear now, we do not live in a democracy but rather a cleptocracy.

We haven't even ehard a good reason for why we should do this other than 'its our moral duty'.
EU is killing nationstates faster than any war ever could.

>Poland

More and more pajeets here in Warsaw.

I wish..but Canada has too many brainwashed communists. It's pretty bad. I'm sitting in a university room right now and on my way here i noticed some communist group put up posters everywhere. Bus stops, lamp posts, with that paste shit so i could only take off a couple. I noticed others tried to take some off but many are up and this shit intrigues and then brainwashes the weak minded, not to mention brown people who it claims it will help (thats if brown people become communist). Then i got to campus and what do I see? Same propaganda in the school all over, this time with the student council stamp of approval. Student council is almost all coloured people and all 3rd wave feminists. A little anecdotal, but I've noticed most people here are brainwashed. I've met guya you would think are level headed completely cucked by wives and gfs into the whole sjw "it doesnt matter if whites die bc whites are bad" mentality.

Fuck our prime minister just made statements basically that white people cannot defend themselves if attacked by coloured people

You're kidding me. How? Is there opposition? Legitimate calls for deportation?

I cant read that on my phone. Just give me the short version of if bulgaria is deporting most migrants. Rate out of 10 for deportation/refusal

>escape options
denmark, norway, poland, hungary

>doesnt this mean they have so many migrants even the EU is helping them curb it, or am i misunderstanding

>be immigrant
>enter Bulgarian border
>paramilitary troops find you, beat you and throw you back to Turkey
>try to enter again
>Bulgarian army catches you, beats you, robs you
>while throwing you back to Turkey they tell you "Welcome to Germany"

I'm moving to rural Luxembourg

Don't know about you Canadafag

GDP per capita: 102,831.32 USD (2016)

Arent norway and denmark feminist? What are their stances on immigration?
How about finland?

Also any EU anons care to give me the likelihood of EU disintegrating? Any countries likely to leave?

>You're kidding me. How? Is there opposition? Legitimate calls for deportation?

There is a number of reasons why we allow pajeets here.

1. No matter what people say Poland is becoming more and more rich, so life here gets better every year. This attracts people from India and other countries.

2. A lot of people emigrated from Poland to other countries and we badly need workforce.

3. Our higher education system will collapse soon. Universities seek students from everywhere, otherwise they will be closed.

4. We don't mind pajeets. They come here to work and study, not to leech. I never had any problems with them.

Kebab niggers would rather go back to their sand countries than live in Poland so it's very safe

Denmark is pretty racist, Norway (not part of the EU) is anti jews.
Far better than Sweden. But things might change.

Yeah Finland is good too, hard language though.
Every country near Sweden can either be dragged down with us or get red pilled. I'd guess the latter.

They are still pouring in. Numbers don't depend on our policies at all. If we are having a month with lower numbers of refugees that is simply because fewer of them decided to come (weather, difficulties on the route, more border control by other countries, etc).

It means we jewed the EU to give us cash for border control, while the other cuck governments lie to their people that it's the EU that forces them to take shitskins.

Yeah, it's like this in every city here.
Bad news though, ain't nowhere for you to escape to, cause thus shut us coming even to the most "based" Eastern-Euro countries, with a delay .

Noooooo

Serious?

Wtf I love Bulgaria now

I saw a nigger this summer. :(

I thought migrants go through Bulgaria?

> be bulgarian

You mean baltic.
No, baltic countries means Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.

The issue is cultural disintegration. Trust me, Canada has no original culture left. Even our politicians proudly say this. Its not worth it.

Any proof Norway is anti jew? I like what i'm hearing

It's basically a giant airport terminal.

bulgarians have a local celeb who bought an APC and a Hind to hunt them down

Well, mudslims hate jews.

t. burmused chinaman

God help you. If 70% of germans want fewer migrants then why do you vote in pro migrant leftist parties?

You are going to be like Germany in no time.

As if the race mixing whores in London weren't a sign of things to come.

Could not be more happy we aren't in the EU.

I'm hoping for a war due to culture clash by then. If Canada / sweden/ uk etc destroy themselves I'm hoping based countries turn them into enemies.

It's kind of ironic of post communists countries to behave like this ehhh ? Why aren't they defending communists ideology they were brainwashed for nearly a century.

I guess it's like this, at the begginning, everybody adopts it, everybody thinks it would be great. Then we see the real practice. The survival and the crash

TLDR: Communists should be burned alive. No mercy (Coming from someone who left a shithole country aka Moldova)

It's old people just voting the same shit they have voted for 40 years. They are the biggest voter base. They don't care or know about the policies, they just see it as their duty to go and check the boxes their fathers have already checked.

This. For any of you from still white countries: imagine your worse nightmare, its worse than that here in the cities and now even some suburbs (dont believe the leftist propaganda)

Its like the book camp of saints many places here

I dont get it. Are you a mad sjw?

Who knows?
Ppl Here seem to be brainwashed, soren.
Waking up will be horrible.
History shows germans need Long to understand but escalate quickly...

Austria is fine for the most part, only the Captial Vienna is a bit fucked, but not beyond repair. Poland is the safest bet, Hungary is safe but there is a lot of gypsies and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=5q4tnJmHzk0

Imagine your worst nightmare. The west is worse than that. Dont listen to the hype. I'm a Canadian and EU citizen and (((leftists))) have destroyed us and turned us into shitholes. Save yourselves

Most of girls or women says they are disgusting coalburning/curryloving bitches are those 2/10 quasimodos that no one would dven touch with a 10 feet stick.
>cultural disintegration
Nigger, pls... they don't have any.

I would have thought young people would be more leftist?

1-10 chance of poland staying pure?

Any chance poland and others leave the eu?

>Reads response, decodes autism
He unironically means that economic shitholes are holding strong against the immigration of refugees from economic shitholes.

Holy shit, Finnbro. This is not a ylyl thread.

EU disintegration odds? Countries most likely to leave?

>vienna ok
Oh no no no no no.

I travelled literally whole europe and the niggerest niggers i've met was in Vienna near Imlauler (iirc) Hotel.
Those nigs were loud, bothered many people and littered all over the place. Two or three police patrols shows up but didn't even left the car. Fucking pussies.

I am so sorry, Croatia. And you barely cleared out most of the Bosnian and Serbs recently. Fuck, bro. Real feels, man.

That's what the British said about pajeets, until they were everywhere, then the rapes and rising crime stated happening, and then putting a strain on hospitals and housing.
Good luck is all I can say.

Jeezus, stop it now pol-bro. I'm whiter than pajeets ffs.

100 percent.
People at least in the east are becoming more and more aware of kraut hegemony in europe and don't like where that leads.
After brexit will really kick in we may have few other quakes and cracks along eu

Many are, but we only have very few young people, even fewer of them are interested enough in politics or the future of our country to actually vote. I don't think their votes make a significant difference. I also think the younger people lean towards the extremes, so many will be on the far left, others on the right, they aren't particularly attracted by the 2 big "more moderate" (even if left leaning or plain left) parties.

I gave up on this. The whole world is going this direction and the sooner it collapes the better. I hope race war or balkanization of Canada will start a revolution, otherwise we do not deserve to be on this planet. We must do something.

Our major cities will be a melting pot in during our lifetime.

>Sweden has an issue that they aren't cucked on
What am I missing here?

Refugees make o ly a small perxentage of total immigrants, stop focusing so much

>eu army support
>high
It's not current data i believe.
Yes we were pro eu army, but we switched to more pro nato. Most people here know that will mean german army or oppression force.
Yes some faggots already signeds few agreements but that's that.

Also

>germany
>no army
>not pro eu army
>when it was their idea to begin with in this iteration
What a shit map senpai

We still have our own currency etc, we've always been EU critical. I think we'll leave sooner or later. If they let us vote.

>muslim-buttsex-party.jpg

I've been to most of Western Europe and I know.

I've seen enough of your women with this trash to believe that you are probably becoming more like Western Europe now.

It's sad, but it looks like your dream to be 'western' and to be as far away as possible from Russia will destroy you.

>Any chance poland and others leave the eu?
We are Germany's colony. They will never let us leave the EU. As for chances for staying pure we will be like western euro countries within 30-40 years if nothing happens.

I thought it was pakis who rape and commit crime. Are pajeets really as bad as pakis?

>Rising crime
>Pajeets

You're barking up the wrong tree. All the stats say Indians commit FEWER crimes than the native populace

You're still sucking curry dick and prefer your pakis.
Eastern Europeans are apparently worse for the brits.
Kek you fucking race mixing retards

There is a good reason. More people means more debt. More debt equals a growing economy. Elite gets richer everyone else poorer, means inflation is staying low and keeping our Banks alive.

It's from 2015. Merkel saying we should have an EU army doesn't mean all of the Germans are for it.

To even ponder leaving Canada, to move to Europe, is a terrible idea. Europe is closer to Africa and the Mideast, it will fall long before Canada does. There might be safe-haven countries in Europe right now, but the overall situation in Europe is bad, even a county such as Austria with a population of 8 million can be overrun easily with the crazy birthrates that the muslims pump out.

The second biggest problem that Europe has is the location of Germany, Germany essentially sits in the middle of Europe and has a shared border with 7 or 8 countries, the 30-year outlook for Germany is terrible, the white-German birth rate is terrible, Germany will be no different than any African shithole by the year 2050. The problems in Germany are bound to spill over into all of the neighboring countries in the next few decades, Germany is just too big.

There are so many white guys in Europe right now, who wish they could move to outside Edmonton somewhere and find a nice little white Canadian wife, they would be in disbelief to see a white Canadian guy pondering moving to Europe.

>this fucking village idiot will tell me what's happening here
Yup... you're retarded

In 1951 Britain had a non white population of 94000.
Today at current count it's 8 million. 8 million people in 60 years.

>this mental gymnastics
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I can see it, I don't care whether you agree or not.

I read once that Poles love it when niggers speak Polish. Thankfully you call yourselves 'central europeans' instead of Eastern Europeans.

How is it mental gymnastics? I'd guess poles were in favor of an EU army because you are scared of big bad Russia, who wants to take its former citizens back under their arms. You are Russian clay according to Putin.

Polish women here are massive coal burners
If you live long enough around pajeets and pakis like I have (30 Years in London) you begin to learn there's not much difference between the two groups.

How does more debt equal a growing economy?

Hahahhaha

Mixed people look better, so just be happy about it.

last monday a 24yo niggerfugee raped a 65yo german woman in my town. only 2 streets away from where I live. so it's business as usual. also she probably voted for CDU/SPD so she wanted to get raped.

no, putin never regarded poland a russian clay. the germans did though - for them poland is occupied german clay. so yeah ...

Damnit germany. I'm praying for a miracle

>t. SEA hapa with dad thrice the age of his mom

is that the same person? honestly I can't tell

And Vietnamese. And Chinese.

I think the best we can hope for is a few leftie countries collapse and based countries wage war against them

Former Soviet is considered Russian clay. Loosing territories like Poland and Ukraine was the biggest geographical loss in Russias history, Putin was not happy about it. Catch up.

Things are set in motion for Brexit to reversed. It's perpetual psyops about the economy & how Britain can be spared by signing up to a bunch of deals that would make it pointless anyway. They'll call another referendum and fudge the numbers.

F u meme flag leftie

It's still marginal but I can confirm yes. Also in the city center you can see groups of arab men walking together sometimes. Surely Merkel children spending their gibs in Warsaw during weekends but they here they are now.

>poland
>former soviet
somali education

>will be like western euro countries within 30-40 years if nothing happens

Based central europe needs to pact together and leave the EU. This should be every/pol/acks mission.

No country will collapse, just gradually worsening of the living conditions.

sure it's arabs and not italians/spaniards on vacation?

there are around 800 mingrants here I think. we are taking in new ones from Italy because of quotas.

>We haven't even ehard a good reason for why we should do this other than 'its our moral duty'.
The situation is poorly solved, we shouldn't make these people illusions about them staying here. maybe you are a little to youngh but after the yugoslavian wars a lot of refugees, in greater numbers, came to germany and they worked here for years in the coalmines and then - they where forced to return home, even tho there children where born here and attend school and all this shit. Same will happen with the Syrians. But protecting minoritys, like christians from Iraq, that should be our moral duty. Because our society is better then theres and more advanced. It must be linked to learning the language in time or working time but I think there is a moral duty to it. It is just very poorly solved.

Disgusting

White people are naturally ugly, but once mixes are introduced many white people can become attractive.

Just be grateful. Peace

I use a maymayflag because flag and nationality temporarily don't allign. Apart from memes refugees are just a small fraction of total immihration in w europe. Except sweden, austria and germany.