Religious people of /Pol how do thoughts and prayers help people who have died?

Religious people of /Pol how do thoughts and prayers help people who have died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hWqGGKSKOwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same way that Francis helps them by sentencing child molesting priests to a lifetime of prayer. It does nothing. Just as God wants. Abrahamism is a cult based on death, torment, and living in fear of a violent, genocidal, raging narcissist who demands that you praise his name, harm your children, give him your assets, and thank him for the opportunity.

they are trannies now, burn those copies

>something happens
>you literally cannot do anything about it so you just say "thoughts and prayers"
>insane leftists attack you on the internet for not magically going back in time and preventing something you personally had no part in

this is why there will be a civil war in the US within the next ten years and this is why the right will win

I pray for the living that they accept Jesus Christ as their savior so when they die they dont go to hell

If someone is baptized does that mean they get an auto ticket to heaven?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

No it means that their parents gave them to the Church as a child. You get to be on the scrolls as a Catholic. That probably has value when the NWO is complete. Maybe the death squads will pass over your house or something like that.

It's almost like they're just memes coming from a shitty old/outdated meme factory.

But seriously it's egotism

>I just want to let everybody know what I'm doing during this time of things happening where I'm not actually relevant
>look at all these brownie points I'm getting towards an imaginatory place ruled by a make believe diety
>I'm such a good person for doing this hurr durr because prayer matters

Christianity is low iq narcissism. A total circle jerk of retarded and anti-intellectual memes. It's hilarious how stupid Christians are to believe that any "Christian philosophy" it original to their shite religion. It's utterly uneccessary to exist at this point

Prayer is an immersive experience of subjugating ego to truth that is expressed in a lifestyle. It isn't wishing. If we subjugated ego to truth in schools we wouldn't have the institutionalized Satanism being taught which causes these events.

If people,were really trying to stop school shootings their prayers should be to drive atheism and cultural Marxism out of existence. Those are the only prayers that will make a difference.

>they're praying wrong unless it supports my political ideologies
So like I said: Christianity is low iq narcissism. Thanks for proving my point

They don't help as the dead are with God.
You should pray to support the ones in hospitals and the family of the victims instead.

God answers all prayers
He just does it in HIS way

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

How has being a punk ass anti-religious bitch ever solved anything? The one thing that all school shooters have in common is that they're all Godless cretins.

Baptized by the Holy Ghost.

>They don't help as the dead are with God.
Most of them were Jews and atheists and are in hell

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E

A literal meme doesn't do anything on its own, user. That includes answering prayers.

I take it you have absolutely no clue what the difference is between subjectivity and objectivity. That explains why you believe in memes

This

Of all the things to whine and complain about, this is the more ridiculous one. What do you expect those people to do, cut a check? Drive to the crime scene and start giving hugs? People just have to face the fact that despite any negative event, that most people are not going to do much. Yes its tragic, but people elsewhere still have lives. This whiny crap is pathetic. Its not all about you, or any victim. Be thankful people even care, and are willing to keep you in their thoughts and prayers. Entitled children, all those that say such a thing.

>when you’re at a school and the gun free zone kicks in

can you objectively prove naturalism?

i feel bad about feeling that it's funny that you probably got raped by a priest and that's why you're shilling against christianity

>We're all unworthy
>We're all bad and evil
>We all deserve to suffer and die and go to hell
>Only this Jew can save us
Sounds pathetic. Christcucks are terrible people.

no, baptism is the equivalent of jews and their baby dick mutulation

Nature is all there is, therefore everything is natural which can happen or has ever happened. You think unnatural is is a property of anything objectively real? What does un-nature look like if so?

Well, I mean, as a Muslim this is what you've been taught to believe. So I can't blame you for your thought processes.

Nope. I just want people to see Abrahamism for what it is. I have no problem with helping the lefties do God's work to make Protestant areas the closest to what God wants. The problem is that American Protestants think God is a good guy who wants to help. Lazy fucks have never read the Bible to see that God is a monster.

Can you prove everything that has ever happened has happened naturally?
How do you naturally create the universe?

God isn't real. Have you seen him? Other than your dreams? Prayers don't get answered. Is Santa real then? It's all fake to help mentally ill and weak minded people feel safe and give them excuses to do shitty things like molest kids then repent and be forgiven by "god". So many religious people are just assholes or sick fucks.

Thoughts and prayers can help people who have died because everything is energy and all energy carries information, including thoughts and prayers. And the more sincerely positive those prayers and thoughts are which are directed toward people who have died, the more sincerely positive the energy of those thoughts and prayers will be when they reach the people who have died who you want to give those thoughts and prayers too, which will be very helpful for people who have died. No-one ever really dies. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we all really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) 'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake (end of part 2)

Personally I think we should shoot the shooter in the face and throw his body outside the city limits for the carrion animals.

>Prayers don't get answered
Then it must be that god doesn't exist, it couldn't be that you were praying to the wrong god and thus annoying the true one.

(start of part 3) Meme magic is 'real'. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. Also, Emoto played music next to some containers of water, then froze the water and examined the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to classical music turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to heavy metal music turned into irregular crystal formations (pic related). In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. EVERYTHING is conscious because EVERYTHING is consciousness. (end of part 3)

Define Good or Bad

thoughts and prayers ?
more like "not my child's brains on the walls so i dont give a fuck about yours, here's my 'sympathy' lmao"

(start of part 4) Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D (end of part 4)

>Can you prove everything that has ever happened has happened naturally?
Has anything which has ever happened happened outside of nature? If so give an example. Protip: nothing happens outside of nature because nature is literally everything

What difference does it make - right now - what happened before the universe existed? What an irrelevant thing to think about.

(start of part 5) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end of part 5)

They don't. It's just virtue signalling. None of the people sending 'thoughts and prayers" actually care about the people involved in the incident. They just want people on the internet to like them. It's pretty sad really.

>therefore everything is natural which can happen or has ever happened

Nice tautology.

(start of part 6) Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses. (end of part 6)

>what is math
>what is meta-physical entities
math isn't a "natural" thing user. But I bet you take it as objective fact. Or are you saying that 2+2 does not equal 4 in all cases?

(start of part 7) Originality is an illusion. All information exists eternally in the ether (which is also known as 'the akashic records'). So-called 'copyright' is copyWRONG. Copyright is an EVIL CONCEPT. The base state of EVERYTHING in existence is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. You can call this 'the akashic records', if you want. This is how psychometry works - you pick up an object and can learn about that object's history by accessing the base state of that object (which is an energetic wave-form information field). Everything is made of energetic wave-form information fields. EVERYTHING. This is why when you realise any fundamental truth, it seems so familiar - it's because you have simply REMEMBERED the innate wisdom of your TRUE IDENTITY as an ETERNAL SOUL. In this sense, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly creative. 'Our' thoughts are NOT our own, we have simply tuned into thoughts that ETERNALLY EXIST in the ether. George Lucas did NOT create Star Wars, because the IDEA for Star Wars ETERNALLY EXISTS in the ether. (end)

god has literaly answered my prayers and given me everything I haved asked for. sometimes what you pray for isnt what you actually wanted or even needed.

How does banning guns help the people who have died?

>god has literaly answered my prayers and given me everything I haved asked for
Such as?

What the fuck are you on

He's high on David Icke

Life.

Why are there no Christians replying to this thread

Are you the David Icke australian?

>Religious people of /Pol how do thoughts and prayers help people who have died?
they don't but Americans want to be sympathetic simply. This thoughts and prayers doesn't exist here in Poland, where people are still more or less religious

>Trump says he prays for those who died
>leftists attack religion

Fuck yourself, shill.

ITT: people who have no understanding of Christianity, religion in general, or morals try to discuss Christianity, religion in general, and morals.
Shut up already.

We pray for the survivors and the families

Math is natural. Your mental gymnastics stink dude

Its just an honest observation. Do you disagree that nature is everything? Do you honestly think that there is anything which isn't part of nature, which truly exists? Think again. Existence and nature are the same thing because one doesn't work without the other. Everything which exists is natural. It's obvious

Thoughts and prayers are usually atheists ones from twitter and neogaf, not from the churchs.

I'm not David Icke. Cool guy, though.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=hWqGGKSKOwE

More like a heavy dose of LSD. Your ramblings are like any New Age hippy bullshit that twists actual science so it sounds deep and supports your ridiculous soul = energy = wave fucking nonsense. Fuck off with your pseudowisdom.

How does tipping a fedora help anyone?

Show me 1 or 2. Not 1 of something, or 2 of something. Show me 1 or 2.
You can't prove math naturally, as you can't prove God Naturally. Both based on belief.

>Fuck off

No. kek

Faith is defined by actions and not mental thoughts or feelings.

Faith = Works.
>sola scriptura
>bible regularly explains how people are saved through faith
>their faith every time is shown as an action that seeks God and is obedient to God
Literally indisputable

>prayers help people who have died?
you're so worldly and simple that you don't even understand the concept of prayer in this scenario.

newfag/10

kys

Religion: that thing that makes good people do horrible things

>show me 1 or 2
You're borderline retarded aren't you? I know you're putting a lot into these mental gymnastics but that's all they are.

Do you not realize what meta-physical entities are. Numbers don't exist in this realm, it exists in our thoughts. Show me 1 or 2. Not 1 or 2 OF something; you can't. Think about it.

This. Numbers are concepts that help us make some sense out of this world, otherwise if we treated everything as being one amorphous blob, we wouldn't have the civilisation we have.

It isn't intended for the dead, its intended for the living who are in grief.

Similarly, the Nazarenes would traditionally release a pair of birds at every funeral in town. The birds were not seen by the dead, however the grieving family watches these birds leave and symbolically allows a portion of them to let go of their loved ones, just as these birds fly into the sky.

Symbolically, its valuable, actual vale its worthless.

Materialists should not concern themselves in spiritual memes, they are too advanced for them. Start with inner investigation and the creation of an ideal you.

nope, not again with that hoax of the water, no please

>Luk 7:47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
Luk 7:48 And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.
Luk 7:49 And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?
Luk 7:50 And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

It's saving faith; one time process user.
Exactly my point, We take math as true because it says it's true. Christinaity is circular logic, but so is everything if you break it down far enough. Christianity built the west user.

I will always make that post because it's not a hoax, Rodriguez.

>Do you not realize what meta-physical entities are
I assume you mean thoughts. And yes I do. Do thoughts ever happen outside of nature? No? Then they're natural too. This isn't hard... why are you struggling with this?

>Inb4 human nature isn't actual nature
Fucking leaf.

>all those good arguments wasted on an inexistent God, if at least he were believing on the true one...

How does anything help dead people? They're fucking dead, you mong. Grief is for the living.

>nature now includes meta-physical aspects
meta-physical is something transcends the natural realm, like numbers. If it's meta-physcial, it can't exist in nature user. I ask you again, show me 1 or 2, not 1 or 2 OF something. You can't, thus numbers are meta-physical, but they exist.

Ok supposed oldfag enlighten me.

My mom used to make me go to church with her every Sunday but once I got old enough to figure out it was all bullshit I stopped goin about 6 years ago. Lmao @ those who'll believe some sky wizard made all of this...

>let's pray to god so nothing bad happens
>bad happens

Fags

>ignoring the part where she spent her wealth to buy perfume to anoint Jesus's feet
>ignoring the part where she performs acts of faith
36 When one of the Pharisees invited Jesus to have dinner with him, he went to the Pharisee’s house and reclined at the table. 37 A woman in that town who lived a sinful life learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee’s house, so she came there with an alabaster jar of perfume. 38 As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.

39 When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would know who is touching him and what kind of woman she is—that she is a sinner.”

40 Jesus answered him, “Simon, I have something to tell you.”

“Tell me, teacher,” he said.

41 “Two people owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii,[c] and the other fifty. 42 Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he forgave the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?”

43 Simon replied, “I suppose the one who had the bigger debt forgiven.”

“You have judged correctly,” Jesus said.

44 Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. 45 You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. 46 You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”

48 Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

Another faked shooting just like sandy hoax. Id be surprised if people actually died in this one. Was the fat ass with the flag shirt and drinl down there too?

Thoughts literally do nothing. "Thinking of your kids death." Great, thanks, friend.

Prayer is beseeching the almighty for a cause, in this case peace in the suffering of a loss of a child. It does nothing for the already dead. You ahoukd have already been praying for their protection and stood on God's Word to protect them

The truth is that we are all one. We can all achieve the buddha nature. Buddha didn't like the indo-aryan vedic religion. The indo-aryans practiced animal sacrifice (with cruelty) and an imposed caste system (they even called themselves "aryan", which means "noble" and dehumanized the original inhabitants of indus). We must achieve buddha nature, by surrendering to that which was present in buddha, jesus, quetzacoatl and many other teachers of the truth (notice that none of them wanted or asked to be worshiped), and is also present in all of us: the essence of truth. Only then, can we experience collective peace. The elites are afraid of this self-realization, because they use hierarchies and false teachings to keep us away from the knowledge that we are all manifestations of the same source. This is the reason why there's so much violence and suffering in this world. The same applies to the false christians, who pray when people suffer and yet do nothing to change the systems of suffering. Instead of praying to some omnipotent warmongering god who demands sacrifice, try to find the essence of truth within yourself. That essence of truth is present in everything and it is the key to eternal peace. When you do find it, you will come to comprehend that all the suffering in the world comes from ignorance and false teachings by the elite bloodlines, who are themselves the manifestation of ignorance and confusion on this planet. They have corrupted every spiritual teaching with lies and unnecessary complexity. The essence of truth is incredibly simple and easy to attain, very much like internal and external peace. You can only find it by developing your empathy. Compassion, kindness and mercy will come naturally as you see the truth. Then, that spirit of peace will manifest into the world, ending all suffering within the system. We are all one and we cannot let the elites, their false teachings, illusions and the system itself keep us in darkness.

>we are all one
No we aren't.

It probably just sounds better than "I am sending secular thoughts of condolence your way so as not to offend anyone person's particular sensibilities".

Decent point. It's something people have been arguing for a long time, people trying to find the truth user. I read the Bible cover to cover, and ots always been about faith, doesn't matter if other people don't see it in you. Are you sure you will go to heaven, I know I will because I beleive in eternal life, and that Jesus payed all my sins on the cross.
>Jas 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
Jas 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
First of all, don't base doctrine on a question; and how can faith without works be dead if it doesn't exist. There needs to be faith to exist in the person to be dead.If there was faith, he was born again, and you can't lose salvation, you can be a shitty Christian. It seems unfair, but remeber the parable of the Prodigal son user.

Except nobody except a select few ever achieve enlightenment and the rest are destined too reincarnation forever.

>reincarnation is bad
>necessary suffering is bad
Bhudism is stupid

I don't know about Christians, but for Shintoism, you pray for them not to come back as angry dead.

Now it's obvious you don't even know what meta truly means.

>hurr durr a product of physical nature isnt really natural

It's both contradictory and untrue. Please, just stop.

so fucking slow

Prayers are for the comfort of the living in morning. The phrase is actually pretty stupid. I like

>from dust you came and to dust you shall return. The Lord give the and the Lord take the away.

Seems a lot more serious and less gay IMO

No

>you can't lose salvation
An obedient child can fall into disobedience. Prodigal son is a disobedient child who seeks his father and is welcomed with forgiveness. Seeking the father is faith, and is an action.

>Mark 2
1When He had come back to Capernaum several days afterward, it was heard that He was at home. 2And many were gathered together, so that there was no longer room, not even near the door; and He was speaking the word to them. 3And they came, bringing to Him a paralytic, carried by four men. 4Being unable to get to Him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above Him; and when they had dug an opening, they let down the pallet on which the paralytic was lying. 5And Jesus seeing their faith said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” 6But some of the scribes were sitting there and reasoning in their hearts, 7“Why does this man speak that way? He is blaspheming; who can forgive sins but God alone?” 8Immediately Jesus, aware in His spirit that they were reasoning that way within themselves, said to them, “Why are you reasoning about these things in your hearts? 9“Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven’; or to say, ‘Get up, and pick up your pallet and walk’? 10“But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—He said to the paralytic, 11“I say to you, get up, pick up your pallet and go home.” 12And he got up and immediately picked up the pallet and went out in the sight of everyone, so that they were all amazed and were glorifying God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this.”

>Jesus forgives the paralytic's sins through THEIR faith, not the paralytic's faith alone. The action is seeking God and obedience to God by bringing the paralytic to Jesus. Jesus forgives the sins first and doesn't heal the paralytic until after he admonishes the pharasies who question his right to forgive sins. Paralytic's sins != his physical health.

Helps them undergo purgation.

But if they are in hell it doesn't do shit

Religion makes people believe in things bigger than themselves. Some things, like getting rid of an evil Communist dictatorship, requires people believing in such things.
That's why Communist dictatorships hate Religion so much, because good religions make people free.
Meanwhile, healthy countries care well of their own religion, because Religion is the mould that gives shape to Civilizations. In other words, without this mould, Civilization crumbles.

RELIGION IS NOT POLITICS SLIDE THREAD SHILL FUCK OFF.

Well if the faggot with the guns would've cherished all life as religious people do (except for the goatfuckers), maybe a shooting rampage would've turned out to be just a bad idea, retard

>nobody except a select few ever achieve enlightenment
if you keep following the illusions of this world, which are created by authoritarian entities, then yes, you will stay in their system, because you've given them the keys to your freedom. you can only damn yourself, or you can achieve internal piece and try to help others (or achieve peace by helping others).