>More bitchy crying

We need more than prayers from Trump

>Cry Cry, sniffle sniffle

We're not going to stand around and do nothing this time

>More whining and sniffles

People don't need to own assault rifles

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

----------------

Tell me Sup Forums, why is it that when Sandy Hook happened, Obama's thoughts and prayers were a sufficient response. Yet the Miami shooting happens and this is all trumps fault, thoughts and prayers are no longer sufficient. Double standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY

big boys don't cry

Is there anything this nigger won’t cry about?

He fit in crying about the mexico border wall in his sob fest last night too. It was a good comedy.

Probably out here smoking the devil's grass

good god. I like how he never cried for that athelete killed by a drunk driving illegal. That was not a preventable death.

TEARS OF RAEG

Kimmel... Kimmel... once hosted a comedy called "The Pussy Show", right?

Someone needs to gun that pussy down im tired of his vagina sqeak noises.

Fuck this guy I'm done

No, no, maybe Jimmy is a crypto-gun fanatic. By pissing and moaning like this, he ensures that people will drown him out and that no productive conversation will be had about guns.

Doesn’t he know that everything on tv doesn’t real?

Why the guilt jimmy?

Jimmy wimple

Somebody here said it best, the left act like little children, they resist him all the time but when something happened they cry for daddy.

LOL, why? Remembering the good old days when it was him framing some dumb young kid for a false flag murder spree committed by his boys?

Someone shot this fucker in the face...with hot piss.

how is this dude not considered a straight-up enemy of the American people? Lizard boy can't even fake a real cry

JIMMY KIMMEL IS A SOYBOY!