twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pucker up slut

rinshan cuckhou

>implaying Akagi can win when he can't cheat

Akagi wins because he's good at cheating

Akagi doesn't cheat at all during the whole Washizu arc

Fuck that.
Let's just post Toki.

Sorry, I only read the interesting arcs.

Akagi wins his matches through psychological manipulation, mental calculations, statistics, the occasional cheat when he's being fucked with, and his insane luck/gamefeel.
Saki wins her matches through straight up reality hacks and magic when she gets motivated enough.

Akagi would probably just crush Saki's spirit and drag her through the dirt, if he couldn't do that somehow Saki would most likely dominate if she got serious.

>Akagi
>losing against a child
She's gifted for her age, but she's still 10 years too young for him now. Maybe it'd be a good match against kid Akagi.

Those aren't posts.

one manipulates reality to ensure rinshan kaihous in a row, while the other has been in situations where he is basically dead but manages to psych his opponent into dropping the offense.

you tell me.

Akagi obviously sees her tenancies when going for kan/rinshan and exploits them. He wins 9 out of 10 times. Saki will win if it's an important zenkoku match and she just made a promise with Nodoka before hand, takes her socks off and remembers her love of the game and the resolve to talk to onee-chan.

T H E
F L O OOOO W

Toki is tired.

indeed

The one who isn't dead

Only one of them experiences the tanoshii of mahjong, so that one, obviously.

Akagi would probably get pissed at Saki for the flimsy and superficial reasons she plays Mahjong and how she doesn't have any drive to win herself, he'd just break her mentally right at the start. She has no chance.

Akagi will win, Saki will break even though, life will suck for the extras.

No contest

The readers/viewers as it will take another 25 years to finish the match!

How good Saki at smoking? is Akagi allowed to smoke? This is important.

>Beating Akagi

lel

Let's add Kaiji to the table

she'll be sounding like a Bonnie Tyler song by the end of the match then!

Kaiji would be crying in mere seconds of Akagi's icy gaze

Kaiji would end up completely and utterly spanked if life threatening bullshit isn't involved, i'd rather zero then Kaiji for this mess personally.

Akagi is like the worst possible opponent for Kaiji, he's relatively weak mentally and Akagi would completely destroy him both in psychological warfare and actual skill/luck. He definitely isn't good enough to deal with Saki's reality manipulation either.
Zero has a better shot but he is honestly just a much more incompetent Akagi, I don't see him doing that well against the real deal at all. He might have a shot against Saki though if he picks up on what she's doing quick enough and can get the other players to work with him to complete fast hands.

He'll team up with the girl and sink them both.

*throws a curveball*

Thing is zero Is 100 times less autistic then akagi is and he would have his work cut out for him cause he would have to constantly split his attention between saki'so literal reality hax magical Bullshit and zero being legitimately good. All zero has to do is ride the waves and take what he can since akagi implodes if he doesn't get his way.

Pic related

Koizumi in the fourth corner!

Washizu is best.

Chapter 299-300 when?

They both lose to the King of Diamonds

What are the stakes?

- Hako.
- This particular empty box..! isn't awesome MAN

I want to say akagi, but saki can bullshit her way out of any situation

Replace Saki with Tetsuya.

Let's have Johan, Gin, Pariston, Conan and Reinhard at the table

>ignore winning hands

explain this bullshit

Ritz's delays win.

>getting psyched out this easily

Akagi takes first in this one.
Saki comes in second place with +/-0

Season 2 NEVER.

The only right answer ITT.

in their particular case they couldn't afford to sink their buds along with enemies because ultimately it was osaka vs tokyo, so tsumo was no good, but overall it's any mahjong game ever across the series

Kaiji can't play for shit

He'd lose at first but then he'd start crying and beat everyone, because that's how Kaiji rolls.

lets put it up to debate, shall we?
come and debate with me tenhou.net/0/?L7447

Kaiji only wins when there are at least two other people crying and calling his name

He loses pathetically every time he faces someone actually competent. The couple times he wins big is always against literal nobodies. Someone like Akagi would take him for a ride, he'd pass out long before the first hanchan is even over.

akagi would get bored and fuck off almost immediately

He beat both the Prez and Tonegawa, and both of those guys were very competent.

>implying you scrubs are any good

can't be worse than ded-agi, but the question how to activate those edgy zawas remains

Depends how invested Saki is in fighting, she'll just get first-turn suukantsu rinshan tenhou

>2:0

Saki beats people with literal supernatural powers that go far beyond cheating.

3:0 get in here

gg

That was suffocating.

thanks for the free 1st place win toimen

You guys coming back in or am I going to be stuck at 2:0?

>He definitely isn't good enough to deal with Saki's reality manipulation either.
Kaiji has a extreme survival mode which would give him a chance.

>tired

Tetsu could take Akagi, the old one at least.
Ten did exactly the same thing Tetsu does to him, after all.

dat 0 score
ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA

>tfw I couldn't tsumo that round to finish it

>double ron
it hurts to be alive

TWICE

DOUBLE DOUBLE RON GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Hah! What a loser!
You made me lose 1st though so good job

muh haneman

Why are the walls open?

cause he is cheating