Buy a gun

>White Americans always do mass shootings, we don't have this problem in Europe
No, you don't. You've been disarmed and there's nothing you can do to curtail the flood of third-world immigrants into your countries and permanently reshaping your demographics via soft genocide. "White Americans" are committing mass shootings because:
>1. Armed white Americans are the majority in the US
>2. They are resisting the move to replace them at the ballot box
>3. In order to fix this, the deep state uses armed white Americans (or the closest they can find to white) to carry out false flag shootings
>4. Thus disenfranchising white Americans from the rest of the population
There's nobody here who doubts that (((they))) want what happened to Europe to happen here. They can't do it, however, to an armed majority. This is why, instead of trying alternatives like eliminating gun-free zones, a ban on prohibiting registered firearms from public property, or mandatory arming of teachers, they're reaching right past all those and straight for the prize: The repeal of the 2'nd Amendment.
Isn't it funny, how after 9/11 and all the other subsequent terror attacks all over the world, there were no headlines questioning the role of Arab males in suicide bombings?
How about the fact that we don't see any headlines concerning blacks and spontaneous gun violence on a daily basis?
No, they finally want an honest conversation on race and crime, but only for armed white males.
I'm convinced. As soon as my income tax return hits, I'm buying at least two guns and burying one somewhere safe. Eventually, they will make their move here. I don't want to get caught with my pants down when it happens.

Because if/when they do enforce a ban on guns, white people have a ready-made target painted on their backs, thanks to the lügenpresse. Not only will violence against whites be common, it will be, in the eyes of the rising minority, justified.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc
youtube.com/watch?v=fUyU3lKzoio
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
linternaute.com/actualite/delinquance
neighborhoodscout.com/il/chicago/crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>leftists will ignore this picture

Saving this, thanks. Have tits.

Can you just stop? You antisocial, paranoid fucktards now have the blood of another 17 kids on your hands. No, this was not a false flag. No, this is not the government. This is an antisocial fucktard reject, radicalized by places like this.

You are fucking cancer. Just get over your fucking selves, sort yourselves out and become something instead of whining like a bunch of bitches. No one's taking away your country. Women have not trespassed against you.

You are entitled to fucking nothing. Stop being idiots. Stop radicalizing each other.

Snap the fuck out of it.

Also, I'm OP. When I went to post my IP/range was suddenly blocked from posting, so I turned off data and turned on wifi.
What the fuck is really going on with this place?

>You are entitled to fucking nothing.
Shall not be infringed.
Now take your ass back to Plebbit, and before you go, show tits.

I declare this a GUN FACTS INFOGRAPHIC THREADE

MY FAVORITE KIND OF THREAD

Who is this semen demon?

>durr too late for yurop got no guns

Many European nations still maintain very healthy firearm ownership rates. There are caches of hundreds, even thousands of firearms peppering the countryside of Western Europe.

>You've been disarmed and there's nothing you can do to curtail the flood of third-world immigrants into your countries and permanently reshaping your demographics via soft genocide

So out of the 12 million illegals in America how many were stopped at the border by your gun toting militia? You have more 3rd worlders in the US than any European country stupid mutt.

No you have bombings and people running people over with trucks.

>Denial: The Post™
Whatcha doin, rabbi?

Mention deep state and you are a nut case. The end.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

Please don't ever give up your guns Ameribros, don't end up like us

>le 20% face
And we're deporting the shit out of them now that we have a President who isn't in the same club as your Prime Minister. Good luck to your kids, they're gonna need it.

You mean faggots, nigs, retards and lazy people.

"The NRA is controlling the government with money!"

When this is all over, we'll have to establish a multinational ethnostate for white refugees and veterans of the Great Race War.

And yer fuckin dumb

Can you send me an AR-15?

Buy/build one yourself, Hans.

>1. Armed white Americans are the majority in the US
>60%

If you pay for shipping.

I've killed precisely no one, the kid could easily have killed just as many with fireworks and a pressure cooker, you should learn what the word "right" actually means, and if you're so keen on getting rid of guns, I expect we'll see you first in line volunteering to go door to door to confiscate them, right?

> poo poo pee peer muh murica muh guns
You do nothing to prevent white genocide. You are 56% and counting, yet you still pretend that you are better than us. But come on then. Show us how are you using your guns to stop browning of america, instead of larping. Guns are nothing if you have no spirit to fight.

What are you doing to prevent the browning of the UK? Lmao at your fucking life, bro, you can't even buy spoons unless you're 18 and show some ID. Also, see We're taking care of our problem, you're importing them faster than you can feed them. This isn't a pissing contest, it's an awareness thread. If you'd rather get angry at reality than do something, you have zero room to talk.

>memeflag
Starve.

nigga you aint gonna do shit
you`ll shut the fuck up and conform, same as everyone else
youtube.com/watch?v=fUyU3lKzoio
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

Well he's only got about 7 more years of him before he can finally take that shirt off and finally shower

Why delete your post? =]

>memeflag
Starve.

I mass produce AR lower and AK receivers and scatter them everywhere. Parts kits and barrels are unregulated. Ghost Gunner is your friend.

Aren't those only about $1000? Heard the inventor say something to the effect on the Dick Show back in August, I think.

>don't fuel hatred
He's literally talking out of his ass

Kelsey something or other. Gross once the shirt comes off.

Bump. OP knows what's up.

Apparently so. I was given no facts to counter what I said, just a bunch of autistic screeching and emotional blustering.

lol hope u git shot next commie
dibs on yer kuntflaps

Aw, really? I've been looking for that girl for a week now.

I don't give a fuck about roastie being toastie.
We are doing nothing, but thus just means we are equal, I am not saying we are better, and you should stop pretending you are.

Shitphone autocorrection.

Wake up. Your soldiers are beheaded in the streets and you do nothing.

I am pretty woke. Yes, we are cucks. So are you.

>we don't have this problem in Europe
we don't have much of a gun problem, indeed
but...
France averages 9 violent crimes/1000 people and 31 property crimes/1000 people
see: linternaute.com/actualite/delinquance
by contrast, Chicago has 11 violent crimes/1000 people and 33 property crimes/1000 people
as to the whole of the US, they average 4 violent crimes/1000 people and 25 property crimes/1000 people
see: neighborhoodscout.com/il/chicago/crime

again, nope, we don't have a gun problem
but when France, in average, relates more to Chicago criminality than to the, much lower, US average criminality, I think we can say we have a much bigger problem than guns would be...

I'm not saying we're better, at all. I'm saying we can't allow the same circumstances here. We're all in trouble regardless of whether or not we have guns, I understand that perfectly well, but I would much rather you be here than there.

> I'm saying we can't allow the same circumstances here.
Why do you think so? Trump is going to legalise 1M brown dreamers soon.

*whoop whoop* FBI in da house. I'd like to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake to all our friends working to uphold the constitution of the united states. Thanks for stopping by and participating in our satirical online friend-simulator.

>No, this was not a false flag.
Do you have any proof?

>Trump is going to legalise 1M brown dreamers soon
audible kek. here's your (you)

is not happening in Europe. Is happening in sweden, last Friday. Which means, on Fox TV.

You are really too optimistic if you believe they will go back.

Can’t let mentally unstable niggers have guns!

That's my point, partially. We can't let it happen here, or there will be nothing stopping that shit. And it fucking kills me to see it happen anywhere in Europe at all.

>memeflag
Starve.

just giving you statistical ammunition, user
indeed, we're having it even worse than you, and quite so because we're generally disarmed (we can get guns for the range, but if we use those to defend our homes, they come and take our guns, so...)
the most shameful is most people here give you Merry Friends crap for guns, and are in complete denial of the situation here
following the FL shooting, all our leftist press (we don't really have another kind) publishes articles after articles telling guns are bad, lying about full autos being used, etc
comments on such articles are even worse, with people calling you savages and vowing to never come to the US (seeing the commies telling that, it's a good thing, mind you)

I'm not only sick of the situation here
I'm sick of hearing Europe is less violent than the US, while it's blatantly very very wrong, as well for someone actually having been to your country, as for someone just looking at statistics and being at least somewhat frank, if not even honest

>a Frank being frank
Fancy that.
Kidding aside, why not just come stay here and never go back? There have been a couple of Frenchmen I've met here in Missouri, and they were both very charismatic, very friendly dudes. Besides, we need white immigrants for a change, especially now that white birthrates here are back in the majority.

>why not just come stay here and never go back?
that's the plan, user
that's the plan
thanks for thinking of it, though

>White Americans

(((They))) who make gun laws are not the problem.

The stupid bastards who enforce those laws are the problem.

ty saved

Russian bots are spamming pro-gun sutff on reddit to force the civilians into letting go of their weapons. Those who don't know the statistics of guns will push for guns to be limited so that russia + friends can easily invade an unarmed america. They will destabilize america through it's own people because of 2 major shootings in the past few months. We have forgotten the civil war and the last two major world wars, we deserve what is coming to us.

I meant as in the speech bubble was actually near his ass but yeah

Great! Best of luck to you here.

>memeflag
>ID: gay
Starve.

Correction: gayrBoT
Gay Robot
is missing a Jew.

This is the problem

This guy nailed it. Got some sick integers, too.

thanks!