octagon.lhohq.info/less-occult-than-the-pentagon-and-more-sides
youtube.com/watch?v=istJXUJJP0g
youtube.com/watch?v=r_Brq-axXgo
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=-wXpGzU2nvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ClTQ1A9k-w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

https: //prepareforchange.net/2015/09/15/the-voice-of-god-weaponized-mind-control-frequency-technology/

You're probably up against paranoid schizophrenia

It's just collimated sound. It can't possibly be focused to a small area from very far away due to the dispersive properties of air, especially as you go to lower frequency

This exists and they used it on me!!!! Fucking Batshit glowing CIAniggers

Thread theme

youtu(dot)be/tMqOppuuJng

The govt posturing as having type 1 tech is a spook. They are actually just people who are fairly weak in martial power.

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/95mkultra.pdf

That's what tin foil hats are for, you silly.

but your feet can't touch ground or it just turns into an antenna

>government so incompetent they can't even flip Florida that is already 50/50
>but they can definitely mind control you
>but they are so incompetent they are losing on many electoral fronts
>but they can definitely mind control you

You need to see a doctor. Immediately.

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th ā€“ Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills some kids with Cruz present.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
9) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
11) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
12) They spend the night MKUltraing him convincing him that he has done the crime.
13) Feb 15th ā€“ Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
14) To be continued...

VISIT lhohq.info

It can be heard as a beam from up to 2 miles away, apparently, probably not great as a subwoofer but enough to fuck with people.

Tinfoil hats are a CIA conspiracy, the true purpose of a tinfoil hat is to to focus the CIA mind control waves directly onto the pineal gland, and not to protect you as they want you to believe.

WHAT IF THATS HOW SATURN IS BEAMING THE MATRIX ONTO US

>lhohq.info
it does act as a faraday cage as long as you're not grounded. once you start walking around with it it turns into an antenna.

ignore that gr txt

VALIS?

>lhohq.info
What the fuck is that site about?

Weaponized steganography beware of glowing memes

I dunno. You tell me.

lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_insomnia_movie.html

come with us

play with us

I have absolutely no doubt that someone inside the US territory it's under that beam at this very second.

IT's mindfuck season.

i have no idea it was still highlighted on another anons post when i replied

talk to us

phonograph.lhohq.info/addentry.php

crappy PS job there, pal. Or, more probably, paint.

you like?

no u

octagon.lhohq.info/less-occult-than-the-pentagon-and-more-sides

No. It looks like shit. It looks like it came out of the mind of an edgy 16 y.o.

Hey, can't you use this for communication or it's not two-way?

Imagine just being able to prank someone, anywhere in the world without using anything but your mind

That's a big cock

how about this?

They cant even build a bridge yet they're reading our minds lol

you used NotSoBot to make that?
Actually, I think NotSoBot would have made a better job

tinfoil is for RF, the OP describes audio waves

He's god's high priest. Some faggot wanting to know about Haskell. lol.

>This exists and they used it on me!!!!
green text you cattle wrangler

this?

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

Done a better job.
In English do and make are different words.
Fare in Italian
Do or make in English.

Do is similar to participating. Taking an action.

Make is like creating.

I hope this helps. Good on you for speaking multiple languages

Oh things are worse then that.

Go ahead and research "remote neural imaging" and look at what is legitimately being studied and what has already been achieved.

And now consider that military tech is generally generations ahead of what's available at any given time, and consider the extreme security risks that this technology represents, and consider what they've allowed the private sector to develop so far.

Are you aware of the sexual energy that you and I are sharing right now?

100%

It's part of it, won't matter though.

youtube.com/watch?v=istJXUJJP0g

It's clearly dark green dofus
pls never repost that shit again

>This may seem like a harmless technology but there are reports that black ops military use it against people to drive them to commit suicide and murder other people.
So that's what happened with Jo Cox.

>Could we be up against this?

Oh, yeah, they are totally using this.

Im not even joking

I see. Thank you, ausbro.

Is there something you want to share with us?
What did you mean by that?

Nope. This is them trying to poison the well. Think of it.. You see all the signs that God is returning and the badgoyim are starting to win.. What if God actually can/does speak to people?
>Shlomo Goldberg: Oy vey! I know we will tell them that the sound they are hearing is actually us messing with them!!

In any case I would say IF such a thing were real as long as you apply redpilled logic to it you shouldnt be able to be fooled

>VISIT lhohq.info
Who made it, why, and what's your interest in us reading it?

You're not wrong, but what about "would've made a better job of it"?

What I don't get is how it would drive you to do anything, as a normal person. Your average person isn't commit suicide because there's a voice in his head telling him to, or kill a bunch of people. If anything, a distinct voice would make the thoughts easier to dismiss, no?

I'M 10 YEARS OLD. BAN ME.

are you the new liason :3

to build upon that.. I hear that voice.. It tells me to dig more until I find the final redpill. I really do think the kikes are trying to scare people away from listening.

Subliminal effect.

You know, like brainwashing in the movies only on a more subtle level. Basically a voice repeats "kill yourself, feel bad" etc on a low hearing level. What this does is that it can influence your general behavior, you might become more moody or just snap one day.

Batman Beyond explained this in one episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=r_Brq-axXgo

Probably not.

That's what sub-dermal implants are for.

Or just objects/things the sound can be lunch at and it "ricochets" off. Dunno if that makes sense but you probably get the idea.

I'm pretty sure if your speech center can process it, you'll hear it on a conscious level.

>tfw hole in my shoulder for 20 years

>"kill yourself, feel bad"
But I already know that I'm never going to kill myself. Why would you kill yourself, even at your worst, it can't get any worse - only better. I know it's just an example, but I still never understand this subliminal stuff.

Even in movies, if they show you things that you don't agree with, well, aren't you just going to reject them anyway? I try not to reject out of hand, so most things I do reject are auto-rejected for good reason, like the suicide thing. There's just never going to be a low point where you commit suicide (for me), what's the point? At that time, if you truly feel like that, you're free to do whatever you like. Anything you wanted to do but never dared, you can now do. The worst thing that might happen is that you die, which in the case of someone with no reason left to live isn't such a bad thing anyway. There's no actual purpose to life anyway, other than to create more life, so whatever you make up for a reason is on you. Personally, I'm just here for the ride, and that ends when you die which is why there's no point in ever killing yourself.

What are some good examples of subliminal effects that one can verify in any way?

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

It's that type of thread. Seriously. It's crazy.

>But I already know that I'm never going to kill myself.
You don't seem to understand the subliminal nature. It is this "thought", on repeat, a few hundred times a day. Injected in the middle of your train of thought, etc.

>I'm pretty sure if your speech center can process it, you'll hear it on a conscious level.
It should work with just about anything, from singing to gibberish.

In fact did you know that if you convert an image or video binary then repeat the numbers fast(let's say it takes a computer or human 2000 seconds to pronounce them all at normal speed but at high speed just 100sec) and over and over eventually the subconscious will pick it up and generate a perfect image in your mind? By perfect I mean you can focus on it and paint it down to the smallest detail without ever having learned how to paint.

It's a form of data compression.
You can do many other stuff too.

Don't ask how I know.

Iā€™m sick of fags taking animated Batman seriously. Yes, you can read shit in our dreams. Yes, if you recognize the sound it gets closer nsciously processed by the auditory center. Neck yourself

Hearing something is not a thought. I don't think in words most of the time.

>thinks the government is one single entity, and not made up of many individual branches working in different areas

you're just as stupid as the people who think god is a old man sitting on some clouds (like the ones who deny god's existence because they're too stupid to understand anything more than that image of god)

Cellphones.
Cellphones.
Cellphones.

By the way, look into Terry A Davis if you want to see the subliminal effect in action.

He did had a run in with the CIA back in the 90s before he uhhh... lost his marbles.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=-wXpGzU2nvY

"It's 640 by 480 that's what God said"

>In fact did you know that if you convert an image or video binary then repeat the numbers fast(let's say it takes a computer or human 2000 seconds to pronounce them all at normal speed but at high speed just 100sec) and over and over eventually the subconscious will pick it up and generate a perfect image in your mind? By perfect I mean you can focus on it and paint it down to the smallest detail without ever having learned how to paint.
This should be pretty easy to test. Turn one into 1's and 0's (well, it already is, question is in which format), have a machine thing say the numbers and play it at a speed of ~100 seconds.

It gets even sweeter, imbue the projection with Schumann resonance frequencies such as
youtube.com/watch?v=ClTQ1A9k-w4
But 2-3hz is always better

that's bullshit

Don't knock it till you try it.

This is how pseudo wet drives are made in this day and age. You can pretty much condition someone's mind to work as a machine, or a drone but most importantly a "wet drive" to solve algorithms(Something like those viruses that make you mine Bitcoin). One person's mind does A, after its done it subconsciously "reports back", but it's not just one person it's many many people, all with different algorithms/code in them.

Humanity has cities with many millions of people in them so why not use 10% or less from their consciousness for your something? If anything they'll never realize their minds were compromised and it won't harm them much(just making it a little hard to concentrate sometimes depending on the intensity levels).

For what? We'll see.

No, I'm not talking about neural network, more like the neural "convergence" that's happening because of it.

Are you gonna delete/move it to bant or not?
I know you're here.

I'm fine either way.

*patiently waits*

These threads are entertaining when you've actually taken several university physics courses.

Always looking for a simple answer to troubling and complex issues. Tisk, tisk retard.

Can't they use the equivalent of adaptive optics to spruce up the sonic beam?

This technology is literally used in the classic 1980s comedy Real Genius. Val Kilmer's Chris Knight uses a voice-of-god device to make a nerd at his private Gov-run school do his bidding.

>Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Why is Sup Forums overlooking this fact? DWS is involved in Seth Rich's murder. She's involved in hiring that Pakistani to spy on Congress, which led her to threaten a DC sheriff on national TV when he confiscated the Paki's computer (recall how Sean Hannity went limp noodle after threatening to blow this wide up). DWS is a higher-up in Broward/Dade county's Haddassah, the largest Zionist organization in America. DWS was cited by a lawyer on Infowars as being behind death threats via telephone traced back to DWS' South Florida offices, when the lawyer investigated suspicious deaths in the region, possibly related to DWS, the Paki and Seth Rich.

DWS is a huge Zionist conniving yes-woman, and her ass remains in the crossfire of Hillary losing. She threatened a sheriff. She doesn't give af.

You can't really blame him.