What's their endgame?

What's their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To turn everyone into a faggot, stopping reproduction, and thus dooming the world.

Spread their sickness to everyone.
I don't know why jews support this degeneracy, how does it benefit them.

To suck the youngest dick. Little do they know, the Jews have them beat.

It is just one of the tactics to stop local reproduction, thus giving the cunts a "good excuse" for the importation of foreigners.

World peace :)

To slam their game into your end.

To shill their shitty pedo-filled discord in this thread while crying they aren't for pedophilia.

They've been trying to legalize pedophilia for decades.
These filthy fags want to make a world where they can legally fuck children and animals.

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

>I don't know why jews support this degeneracy, how does it benefit them

It depletes our numbers, while theirs (and lets be honest, yours' grow)! White extinction! Secretly you must be happy?!

L: Kill all men
G: Kill all women
B: Fuck everything that moves
T: wear a dress then kill themselves
QIAAP++: Original identity do not steal.

I hate that photo! Child abuse at its worst!

See, they're not fighting for acceptance. They're fighting for love. Gay people know, deep down inside, that they're sick. It's like being a child molestor or a dogfucker: The human soul recoils from such acts.

That's why there's this huge push by gay and transsexuals. They don't want you to accept them, they want to constantly be affirmed and praised for their 'courage'.

wtf i love lgbt people now

L : Let
G : God
B : Burn
T : Them
Q : Quickly

To distract you from the Chinese corporate takeover.

sage and hide these 1 line shillbot shitposts- they are not real threads. Only contribute to real discussion. All have 1 post by this ID.

I just want a cute fascist but not super racist bf

Implying people acting solely on muh feelings, have an endgame figured out

big black weiners

No one says it’s not caused by a mental illness. The thing is after you transition the dysphoria mostly dissapears and you’re mentally healthy again.

Then why is there such a high rate of regret and suicide among those that do transition?

thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/

nobody asked you pajeet

Prolly to not live in fear of AR wielding drumphies, idk tho.

No it’s really not it’s just a bunch of retards using statistics from the 80’s to try and make trans people look bad. There are always a handful of detransitioners but even they usually don’t regret it.
Most people just don’t have genital surgery, and genital surgery has come such a long way in the past 40 years and trans acceptance is actually a thing now it’s literally subhuman mutant tier to think that statistics from the 80’s about that surgery would be anywhere near the same today.

Come and talk about how we are not really pedos but we all kinds of want to fuck children. BUT we never would. That would be wrong. Hmmmmm. Baby dicks.....

What's so wrong with liking the dick?

Love, honey

Aids.

>What's their endgame?
AIDS

wtf

One big daisychain.

that poor kid is going to get pozzed by the time he's 6.

kek

Slide, saged.

Homo here. My end game is to be left alone.

ps. I'm sorry, Sup Forums.

GAS ALL FAGS!!!

turn black to white and white to black metaphorically
a)make women man and vice versa
b)generally all goes to the old satanic plan of creating a human of devil's (Baphomet) image
c)annihilation of purity of the naturally pure children
d)desu start of changing young ones from the fetal state so that they will be born in an alternate reality, the biggest lie about sex and natural order

>their
>implying this is a hivemind
You're too dumb to understand complex matters.

A fag parade, in Paris (France).

These pedophiles want to put their dick in this little boy's anus.
The sign means something like: "Whether the dick is in the ass or not in the ass, we want the same rights". Please grammar nazis don't be too mean....

All I did was post this and then left: youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM