Mitt Romney announces bid for U.S. Senate in Utah

A new strong GOP voice to stand up to Drumpfy in the U.S. Senate.

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/mitt-romney-likely-adopt-balanced-approach-trump-possible-senate-run/UdIvWCouuEHNauIOdaVKxO/story.html
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a14537201/mitt-romney-utah-senate-never-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the Blue Wave I've heard so much about?

>"new"

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA, nothing says new like a Globalist cocksucker.

we must meme him from getting in office

He's a Mormon running in the Mormon state. Of course, he'll win. He'll end up one of the last neoconservative hold-outs. Thankfully George Bush has graciously killed neoconservatism in the rest of the US for the foreseeable future everywhere else in the country.

Rove has been gerrymandering too well for the Republicans to die off.

I’m not sure how I feel about this. I supported him in 2012 as someone who might be able to bring the country together (moderate). As long as he supports Trump’s policies, I am fine with it.

clinton with a dick

also his real name is willard

He doesn’t and he won’t. I’m not sure how you can think that’s even a possibility.

Milk and toast Romney

are the mormons there stupid enough to vote for him?

romney is a cuck

Because one thing Romney has always been, for good or for bad, is adaptive. Why do you think he was able to be successful in MA as a Governor surrounded by libtards?

He has no principals. That's why he was successful.

>Of course, he'll win.
True sadly.
He'll also move to replace Mitch as majority leader.
The press will love mitt, again. He'll do everything he can to disrupt Trump and stop the judges getting approved.
He'll demand more illegals, more regulations, and more muzzies.

>Why do you think he was able to be successful in MA as a Governor surrounded by libtards?
because he's a private equity guy whose job was to manage rich people's money

rich people live in massachusetts
>He'll demand more illegals, more regulations, and more muzzies.
lol he's anti-immigration

>lol he's anti-immigration
And you're an idiot. His ad announcement for his senate run, mentions that Utah is welcoming to everyone, and immigrants are loved.

his rhetoric is nice, but insiders have stated that he'll toe the republican line on immigration

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/mitt-romney-likely-adopt-balanced-approach-trump-possible-senate-run/UdIvWCouuEHNauIOdaVKxO/story.html

>Former Romney advisers point out that Romney’s political beliefs are often in line with the ones that Trump espouses.
>Romney called for more border security during his 2012 campaign — and he memorably said he wanted to have an immigration policy of “self deportation.” But he also adamantly opposes such rhetoric as Trump’s derisive and explicitly vulgar comment about poor countries in the immigration debate.

Mittens is with him

Then why doesn't he publicly support Trump?

Mormons are the worst proxy-Jews there are, worse than Evangelitard Zionists. As with Jews they consider themselves behind enemy lines and the US gov an enemy to be exploited and are profoundly deluded and dangerous behind the good guy mask.

>But he also adamantly opposes such rhetoric as Trump’s derisive and explicitly vulgar comment about poor countries in the immigration debate.
they like what trump does, but not how he says it
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a14537201/mitt-romney-utah-senate-never-trump/

His own words tell a different story.
His brand of "republican", is what the media loves.
Anti Trump.
Open borders.
That's mitt. We know what this fuck is. You can't spin him here.

He hates him. He'll spend his time in the Senate working against Trump.
Every minute of every day...

mitt will be used to ease the american people back into complacency, before making the final return to outright replacement policies

He's a globalst and Never Trumper.

He's going to Washington to fight Trump, just like Ryan, McCain, Graham with the rest of the motherfuckers.

You can bet Bill Kristol is behind it, too. You know he wrote this shit for Romney who read it like the goodest of goys:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM

None of these celebutant bureaucrats work
lmao

Sadly, utah is retarded enough to let this nigger win. Someone should primary him, make him at least work for his embarrassment.

>That's mitt. We know what this fuck is. You can't spin him here.
i'm not spinning him, i think willard's a phony
you can be a globalist and tough on immigration

Mitt Romney enabled me to do the second greatest thing I have ever done. By losing.

Anyways, he'll be cuck-in-chief in the senate

>Mutt Romney
>Strong voice

All the globalists I know are in favor of illegal mexicans entering ad infinitum.

>you can be a globalist and tough on immigration
False. And "self deportation" is just a euphemism for "not enforcing immigration laws."

do you honestly think mainstream republicans are pro-immigration