Why do Americans hate each other so much?

Why do Americans hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/indiana/ct-arrest-bleach-autism-treatment-20180214-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called Multiculturalism, user.

If you think I hate Americans, you don't have a word for how I feel about foreigners.

None of you even have guns. It's like I like in the only heterosexual country.

Because being "American" has been turned into a meaningless platitude, not a statement of identity. The only cultural value they can come up with is "being together, celebrating our differences" or some such bullshit. Everything else has been deconstructed, denied, or washed away with the demographic shifts.

If you're born in America, you're an American, but only to the extent that you celebrate the diversity around you. We have been given no other shared experience.

We're long overdue for another civil war.

DIE-versity. Being forced by Jews to have to integrate with niggers.

DIE-versity is (((their))) strength. It is a way to force laws and conflict upon Whites.

Thats what I'm saying user

It's called MuttiCreaturaism.

/thread

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/indiana/ct-arrest-bleach-autism-treatment-20180214-story.html

Autism

Americans hating each other is not my experience in everyday real life. Everything gets magnified by the media in their wars for clicks, views, and a degree of control.

The fringe elements are the loudest. So they get a disproportionate share of the coverage.

We have our differences. No doubt. But there is also broad agreement on a wide range of issues as well.

But that fucking shit is boring. Right? Who wants to talk about that?

>people from all ethnic backgrounds
>literally only thing in common is civil war
>no real history outside of civil war
>breeding with niggers for decades
>news sites shilling white guilt
Wonder why user, wonder why

We didnt you fucking retard. You faggots had to go get subverted by China and russia through a recluse anime image sharing forum. Wise up. Make America Great Again? Are you fucking retarded? How dumb are you? Thats your slogan? America is the greatest and will always be the greatest. I expected better from you republicans. You were supposed to the patriots.

>me
>a Republican

o i am laffin

because their country was always a melting pot beta test

We just hate the US.

I guess they react to that hate and project it on each other.

sage and hide these 1 line shillbot shitposts- they are not real threads. Only contribute to real discussion. All have 1 post by this ID.

you just couldnt leave well enough alone could you OP. you just had to keep digging. dont play dumb any one who spends 5 minutes researching online knows the government poisons people with vaccines to make them autistic . the autist say things that offend people without realizing it. on the internet you cant read body language and responses may happen well after you say something

since you know the pharma jew and internet jew are colluding to make americans more hostile towards each other to act as a distraction so israel can steal land in the middle east well you have to die. its nothing personal kid

*unzips benis

We don't. The only Americans that hate other Americans are the ones that suck the teet of the mass media for their information.

Disconnect from their grid. Stop consuming mass media and you'll notice that the world is not all doom and gloom like the news stations would have you believe. If you feel like you hate other Americans, or that your fellow Americans hate you - be the first to initiate change. Introduce yourself to your neighbors. Befriend them. Get them to turn off cable news too. Focus on meaningful pursuits like learning new skills, repairing broken or breaking devices (heaters, hot water tanks, electrical appliances, etc.) This will have a net positive effect on you and the people you assist. Study history (actual history, not the black-washed jewish replacement history that is being crammed down our throats. Look for books pre-1965) and learn to love your country and the men that founded it.

Because democracy is a joke.

>uniform opinions before the 60's
>no civil strife outside of blacks v segregation
>shit tons of "new americans" brought in to sow division
>civil strife ever since
you tell me

This, it's hip.