Gun control is coming, Americucks. You WILL join the rest of the civilized world

Gun control is coming, Americucks. You WILL join the rest of the civilized world

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't you mean fellow americucks?
Protip: if sandy hook and vegas didn't move the needle, nothing will happen this time. It will get drowned out the next time Trump orders seconds at dinner.

I’m not American, just visiting this shithole

Oh, ok. Tell Brock I said hi.

The only reason the first amendment exists is because the second amendment exists. The peoples of Europe no longer have free speech (it was taken away) and there's nothing they can do about.

True americans will never surrender their guns. The answer is for everyone to have a gun. If some psycho nigger tries to shoot you they get a hailstorm of bullets and get shot up like that faggot in saving private ryan

Fucking this. There's a reason the right to bear arms comes second in the Constitution.

Molon Labe

>The only reason the first amendment exists is because the second amendment exists.

We'll see what your stockpile is worth when SEAL Team Six wipes you and any evidence you existed out in five minutes flat.

If they had better gun control there it would be a better place to go visit without having fear of being caught in a shooting. You don't need guns to show your "freedom"

Please. The Rats will take another beating at the polls if they listen to these SJW libtards. Make my day. Every time the Rats start talking gun control they get their asses handed to them. I guess they are realizing they are going to get their asses handed to them soon anyway so might as well get some virtue signaling in at the same time.

>civilized world

oh the one that experiences weekly terrorist attacks in crowded public places where nobody is armed?

2 ENTREES?

you mean the rest of the civil globalist controlled world with no spine.

We need population control

In the battle between a few dozen and tens of millions, bet on the tens of millions.

>oh the one that experiences weekly terrorist attacks in crowded public places where nobody is armed?

You mean America?

they will be busy actually, trying to protect their masters and won't have time to save you or yours from the chaos devil that will be conjured in the unlikely event that gun control actually occurs...you have no fucking idea and you have not seen shit...it will be happening then for sure. and it wont be guns you have to worry about either. see u in hell commie

Nope.

Dude you forgot to change back your flag.
Not good shill

Its not a gun problem, Its a nigger problem

>Seal team six can be everywhere at once in a country as big as a continent fighting tens of millions of rebelling gun owners.

Makes sense you massive faggot.

Oh yeah, better discard our right to self defense so that an argentinian nigger on vacation feels safer about robbing the locals.

We dont want it tho.

discord gg/HE8jRj

this discord is in favour of controlling firearms and women...through discipline of the shooter...YEAAAH

I'd like to see SEAL team six or the entire military for that matter fight a country of armed, well trained insurgents that use guerrilla warfare. Oh wait, Vietnam already happened.

Serious question. How do we disarm the mentally ill? By mentally ill I mean anyone who has had psychological treatment.

I know a crazy flat earth, chem trails, pizza gate type of guy that has a AR-15 and carries a pistol with him everywhere. If he expressed a desire to kill people I can't be sure the police would lock him up then he would come after me so why report it?

See you in hell commue scum

Freedom or death

>Civil war is coming, Americucks. You WILL bow to authoritarian oligarchs
Then cast the first stone. We welcome your aggression so we can blow you the fuck out for good under fully justified circumstance.

>Tens of millions

That's optimistic.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Assuming he has a CC license, the odds of him committing any violent crime are quite slim. Conspiracy theories nor not.

Agreed and population control. People should max have one child. Humans need to be under control to live in civilized world

This would happen if mutts didn't have assault rifles and shieet.

Not about "showing" anything, it is about defending freedom.

Hey sweetie, relax life will go on.
Klit Kommander out

Those were at least Asians armed with modern weapons. We've fought 65 IQ, pajama wearing, cavemen armed with homemade rifles for 17 years to a stalemate in Afghanistan.

You think all these false flags are just a deterrent for immigrant families to move to the US?

>People should max have one child. Humans need to be under control to live in civilized world
Tell that to the poos and the niggers that think its a fantastic idea to have 10 kids when they're dirt poor.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel: "If you're an elected official, and you want to keep things the way they are ... If you want to keep gun laws as they are now, you will not get reelected in Broward County."

He will be our next President...
VOTE Scott Israel

You'd think he would change his name to be a bit more subtle

>Assuming he has a CC license
He does not. They are hard to get in this county but other places probably would have already given him one.

Bring it faggot. I'm ready.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

The idea of "gun control" in America is a meme. It will literally never happen. The left is controlled by foreigners, commies and jews so they genuinely don't understand American values or the American psyche. They try to reduce gun rights advocates to "nuts" but it will never work because they don't understand why Americans see guns as a core part of their security and independence. Any sort of confiscation program would 100% without a doubt cause a civil war.

I like how we go after the mentally ill.

Fyi- if a spree shooter is mentally ill his firat break is usually during his mudee spree.

no, I don't mean america

lol are you fucking retarded kid

TAKE EM FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS KIKE. I WILL NOT HAND THEM OVER

Good luck dipshit. This means local militia taking over.

Pennsylvania State Trooper?

>there are literally millions of gun owners that have been itching for the government to implement full scale control just so they can kick start the second civil war
>a good portion of them have been autistically training more than even our military is expected to
>they have heavy armaments that go far beyond any insurgency a government has tried to squash
I haven't cared about mass shootings in a while. They've become a part of the norm, and honestly there isn't much that will ever actually be done about it. There will never be a situation bad enough to actually cause gun control to seriously happen, because the government is scared shitless of the armed populace. It won't be another 200 years until they can get strong control over weapons- at least to the level required to cuck us as bad as europe

>law enforcement outside of cuck cities will enforce a gun grab
You know nothing about this country. The only people that advocate something like this would never do it.

You'll be the first to hang

wanker go back to plebbit

Print Pic Related and encourage your anti-gun leftist neighbors and local businesses to virtue signal their anti-gun positions to their neighborhood and passersby. Make sure everyone around them know they are unarmed.

The civilised world? You mean like The United Caliphate of Britain? The Sultanate of Sweden? The Islamic State of France? Or Sheikdom of Germany? These are the countries you get when you rely on the state for protection.

No, America please never change. Keep your guns, and take care of your mentally ill people.

wrong.png

They're not out for confiscation. They're out for slowly chipping away at gun rights, until eventually, "you can keep them, but your kids don't get them when you die and nobody can buy new guns." People don't revolt because they're not confiscating them outright. That's their end game.

They also gain support for this bull shit with the urbanization of America.

>American Military being okay with killing American civies.
Some will be okay with it, but the majority won't. This fantasy you have with the Military siding with a corrupt government is nonsensical

Fixed.

>leaf
opinion discarded

calling for civil war and genocide
just another day for leftits

>Doesen't know the pasta
>sends people to plebbit
The absolute state of the leaf

>Serious question. How do we disarm the mentally ill? By mentally ill I mean anyone who has had psychological treatment.
lock them up

The problem with being "civilized" is that when it comes time to enforce your will on those you see as uncivilized, you lack the means of force to carry it out.

We already have gun control you fucking fuck yard of cunt

Military, police, etc statistically tend to be right leaning. Also worth noting is the popularity of libertarianism when they were likely in grade school.

Meanwhile, I'll keep milling AR lowers and stamping/milling out AK receivers and stocking up on barrels, parts kits, etc. Good luck!

SEAL team six would defect with most of the army rangers and any of the real door kickers.

The only answer to 1984

Is 1776.

Even if they are Trump supporters?

if the commited a crime then yes

What kind of person registers THEIR property? Is it really YOURS if you have to register it?

This is actually the best thing about Trump. So many controversies a day that he's managed to short-circuit the MSM, and they can't push their narratives as easily anymore.

>government bad
>trump bad
>give all the guns to the government
>government bad
holobunga math

sage and hide demoralization disinfo threads. Engage in real discussions only.

Yes. See we hold our own accountable. This isn't nigger culture where we praise robberies and murders and scream HE DINDU. If our own kind commit a crime, we lock them up.

>COPS BAD
>ONLY COPS SHOULD HAVE GUNS
i can't handle this timeline

>more guns than people in the US
top kek

The only paramilitary force fighting the patriots would be government loyalists and the army of the Illuminati, dark soldiers. Military and Police have sworn an oath to protect the constitution they would not attack Americans exercising their god-given right

I'm talking about someone who hasn't committed a crime yet. Just a mental case with a gun.

Well if they have never committed a crime then why are they dangerous?

Precisely, society is founded on violence and the threat of violence. It is kept in check with the same thing.

I think I am gonna do another ar build. I'm thinking midlength gas system this time. Thanks for the reminder OP!

Say herro to your new police force

Crazy people present themselves to me by the things they say. Such as chem trails, flat earth or desire to kill people.

wrong think is not a crime
if someone is crazy but has never committed a crime they have every right to own a gun

Bring back asylums or establish eugenics again, both will effectively be bred out of the gene pool. Then again it can always end up purity spiraling into sterilizing people who are left handed or something silly.

kek, fucking this

maybe after america becomes a shithole immigrants will stop trying to go there

The rest of the civilized world is currently being gangraped by sandniggers so no thanks. Don't fall for it.

im gonna go over to the college and give the first commie nigger i see a verbal wedgie and when he moufs off i'm gonna drop him in self defense and strike a pose and be like "yeah muhfuggah trayvon n sheeit yo"

then ill teabag its corpse until the leo arrive

It would be worth it

>if someone is crazy but has never committed a crime they have every right to own a gun

armed forces would desert to protect their families ASAP, at least 50%, and that's lowballing it

Take it up with the 14th amendment faggot

>Such as chem trails
You realize in 20 years you're going to be seen as the crazy person, right?

>>>reddit