Why are mass shootings going up?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9vAItORgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

because people didn't get their way in the election.

media coverage, venerating and rewarding those who achieve a high score with 10 minutes of fame on the big screen, causing the copycat effect to occure.

culture keeps getting more and more nihilistic

i mean seriously, tell people that nothing matters enough times and eventually some folks are gonna start believing you.

False flags to create terror
Unfortunately the Deepstate jumped the shark with the Vegas thing

hey shithead, 100 years ago there was a mass shooting called The Somme that killed more kids than the last 100 years of school shootings and sheniggergans combined
get some fucking perspective, preferably from the rafters with a rope

not according to the evening news

They went up during the assault weapons ban. Nobody is afraid to walk into a school and blow everyone away anymore.

>why are statistics so hard daddy

its because you are retarded son

Because the definition changed. Where before it was a shooting that killed 5+ people, now every drive-by is classified as a mass shooting because muh gun violence stats.

the media now counts any shooting in which a white man shot at least four people as a "mass shooting"

>Shitty no-morals culture
>Higher depression and psyche med use
>Broken homes
Yes, but the guns are different now...

why tho

This, stop glorifying and paying attention to the shooters and the will go away. Just today I was looking at some car chase in USA. It's like an entertainment for many americans.
a lot of people are obsessed with 'reality' and extreme television. Look at COPS, Keeping up with Kardashians, then there was this show about how degenerate Americans are, and several others. People got bored of them and then came shootings.

I remember some faggot reporter was talking to the mother of a student who was stuck in the classroom WHILE the shooting was going and disclosing all the locations where people were hiding.

This needs to stop but we all know this won't. In the next gen we will pay for being in conflict.

When big corporations do it then it's spreading awareness, when we do it it's degenerate and irresponsible.

poo in loo

The Trump movement.

Because society is increasingly becoming worth shooting up.

because degeneracy in mainstream media is going up? The media teaches everyone that human life is worthless and you need to be a real try hard nigga and anyone who isnt needs to be put down?

also what happened in 2008? hmm sorta makes me think.

Trump

Good answer.

Its just the market cycle.

>Why are mass shootings going up?

Read this far? The OP started a SLIDE thread and Jewniggers are invading Sup Forums with b8 posts. They should sound as annoying at first as they sound after reading them a few times. This is a shill raid. EXPOSE slide threads.

media attention
call anything a trend and there will be people dumb enough to follow it
hell look at tide pods

George Bush Sr: 14 mass shootings
Bill Clinton: 21 mass shootings
George Bush: 18 mass shootings
Hussein Obama: 984 mass shootings
Donald Trump: 7 mass shootings
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think that's the problem

Because democrats are getting desperate.

Would not be surprised if DWS really was behind it.

Source?

Violent movies. Violent video games. Violent tv shows are desensitizing people.

Religion goes up as well as mudness.

leftist culture
destruction of morality
literal demonic possession
jewpills zonking people's brains

This
monkey see monkey do

sage and hide these 1 liner shitposts with arbitrary questions. they're being posted by a bot or shill.

The user actually posts something of quality and that's all you have to say?

under Obama we changed what a school shooting is to mean any shooting at or near a school
before that it actually meant school shooting

Holy shit, value of school shootings is mooning. USA can profit if they decide to sell all these school shootings. Just look at these gains.

Why are grenade attacks on the rise in Sweden?

its all a coincidence, I assure you!

The right answer.

When the shooting happened, every major media source gave the shooters full name, his media activities, ect...

If I was some psycho with nothing to loose and I want to go down famous, this will be how I would do it.

Then again, I can't get a gun unless I go through some kind of screening process, or if I knew someone that has a decent semi-automatic rifle.

People are turning away from god, family, traditions. They pay for it and their children will pay even more.

spotted the berniecrat

you realize the graph stops at 2015 right?

genius response, numbnuts!

>Why are mass shootings going up?

I really don't understand how they classify mass shootings. In the early 90s, there was a massive crime wave in the US, and blacks murdered something like two to three times as many people as they do today.
Undoubtedly, many of these shootings were mass shootings, yet you don't see them on any chart.

almost like the number of shootings went up with the drastic shift in population demographics.

>The more the Jewish filth have been in power, the more mass shootings

But it's a pure coincidence I'm sure

Easy. Cause they are all false flag events manufactured by the deep state. Not a hard question.

Came to post this kek

>that sharp drop
did people stop getting divorced because they were scared of fucking Y2K?

>The characterization of an event as a mass shooting depends upon definition and definitions vary.[1][12] Under U.S. federal law the Attorney General may on a request from a state assist in investigating "mass killings", rather than mass shootings. The term was originally defined as the murder of four or more people with no cooling-off period[4][12] but redefined by Congress in 2013 as being murder of three or more people.[13]

>source, wikipedia

Liberals thought it was a good idea to close all the nut houses.

>Why is population going up?!

FAKE AND GAY
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>mass shooting defined as 2 or more victims

Based on that definition there is a mass shooting in chicago every week

What's the correlation with dem scandals look like?

its the desintegration of the family ,the lack of social and racial cohesion the extreme inequality ,the consumerism ,and a live without higher goals nihilism

US society has reached peak retardation.

"offended" industry

rabid attention seeking

toxic materialism

Bullying has reached breaking point.

Because schools and society at large is more and more anti-human, and particularly anti-male. So there's blowback.

Mass shootings have double purpose for the kike globalist cabal.
All attention is diverted to them, plebs forget about the important things.
Reminder to goyim that their children can be killed at anytime in public institutions that they must be at.
Dread and diversion.

It hasn't. Mainstream media changed the definition and now everything past 2 people getting shot is a mass shooting. Directed public perception is a hell of a thing.

i couldn't believe that the first thought that popped into those kids heads was to record video's of it and post on social media.

there's a term that is thrown around in the military, it's desensitised.

years and years of desensitising people to cause and effect. No understanding of reality. everything is fake or a joke. not taking anything seriously.

Culturally sure but the logic behind nihilism is truly pernicious because it's so hard to argue positively for any meaning at all. You have to root yourself in systems of value judgements otherwise you're just a bunch of cells on a rock in the vacuum of space living and dying for nothing.

*passed
Fucking phone

984? fucking hell. obama's administration must have done something to make everyone go banana's.

KYS if you think this graph has meaning

Mental Health and cancerous influences like Sup Forums.

Because they’re so much fun!

(OP)
better than importing a bunch of shitskins into your country

Why is fake news going up?

US is a hellhole, that + psychiatric meds + guns = school shootings

but it doesnt happen everywhere, only in the US cause its bad for your mental health

SSRIs

Yes. The media attacks white mens psyches day and night. So does the radio. I had to stop watching tv and stop listening to music bcause if i didnt kill myself i was going to kill others.

more perscription anti-depressants?

It's easy as fuck. There have been guns in the US for 200 years, mass shootings have been on the rise for the last 30 years, over the last 30 years parents have been weak on discipline with their children.
There is a real connection between the lack of parental discipline and the rise in mass shootings.

>total number killed in 'mass shootings' per year doesn't even come close to the number of people killed by Blacks killed by other Blacks per year

Lol

Yeah, but that's the truth.

No. Its because you sit your baby in front of a tv and let him get brainwashed.

Correct.

>media gives name, kill count, and spends the next 2 weeks spilling everything about his life to the world

>US is a hellhole
>Lives in Argentina

LOL enjoy your weekly military coup de etat.

THAT'S BAD PARENTING YOU FUCKING BRAINLET READ MY GOD DAMN POST

Yes. But your solution. Like banning guns. Is to beat the victim. Not to solve the underlying problem.

Now you're fucking projecting, not once did I call for banning guns. Are you hand rubbing this thread Goldenstein?

Feminism

>cancerous influences like Sup Forums
the only right answer so far

Its funny. People say that the people who do these things are victims of MK ultra. I think society is the real victim of mk uktra. Youre all brainwashed. They brainwashed people and made them celebrities and now those celebrities brainwash the masses. Shut up you MK ultra mind slave.

Wow look at when that spike starts and the way it coincides with the increased demonization of white men and people who hold "incorrect" views. Really rattlin' my rubles.

It's always been around, people are just now learning the truth

>Says others are brainwashed by MK Ultra
>Is American
>Somehow this single American is the only one MK Ultra didn't touch
Honestly the IQ has dropped below the earths crust, god kill me now I'm surrounded by fucking retards

Yeah. Because i dont watch tv or listen to the radio. I used to. It made me try and kill myself. But you fucking people. You develope alternate personalities to help cope with your damaged psyche.

I dont want to cope. I dont want to live and let live.

White men are finally waking up; at least that is my theory.

>the flinstones made me want to an hero
You're just a weak minded faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9vAItORgE

Nice bait, calling war the same as terror

I've seen all the celeb theories about them being victims of MK ultra but they are just wild conspiracy theories.
Even if, MK Ultra was still running which I doubt it is they couldn't directly use it on the public if it was causing people to lose it when the programming breaks down.
Personal opinion you need to seek help.
I'm a hardcore conspiracy theorist but even I see the flaw in using the program on the masses.

Dropping White %