Why are mass shooters never women?

Why are mass shooters never women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are mass shooters never city people?

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills some kids with Cruz present.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
9) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
11) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
12) They spend the night MKUltraing him convincing him that he has done the crime.
13) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
14) To be continued.............

Why would a woman need to control others with a firearm and mow down a dozen people and spend the rest of her life in prison ?

All she has to do is put on a tight t-shirt and short pair of shirts, and she can control a whole lot more than a dozen or so people, then get divorced a decade later, and spend the rest of her life in a nice house while receiving alimony payments.

>No balls

Literally. That's not how wymynz do it. They cry about it publicly and start some cringy movement.

Women have other means to destroy things. No sense in doing something you don't have the stats for.

>Because they lack the will to carry out a emotionally difficult task to completion, and are vain.

This is why women in the military crumble in a firefight situation. They operate on emotion and lack the ability to compartmentalize.

Also, vanity. Women are typically so vain that even in death, they will do their makeup, and then ingest some poison/OD on pills, so as to not ruin their beauty.
Men use a gun, and splatter brain matter. Its more cost effective and quick.

so what you're saying is, the patriarchy is keeping women down in the field of mass shooting? women are just as capable shitberg.

>stats
>required to pull a fucking trigger

Step 5. the most important piece of evidence and you are "not sure why" maybe it was because he was going to shoot up the school? the kid pulled the fire alarm and got everyone out and about before shooting. he thought this through. It does not take a genius to plan a school shooting.

Bad aim.

Women are poisoners.

Because they are social media instigators. They attack everyone, other women an girls. Girls who are pushed too far commit suicide. Which the women bullies roll around in like a dog and a pile of raccoon shit. Powerless males in society pushed to the extreme buy cyber bullying sometimes lash out. Liberals think it’s funny and use it politically.

Look at the stastics of female to male mass murderers. They exist, but they’re exceedingly rare in comparison probably due to the way those types of disorders pronounce themselves differently in the sexes.

I’m sure there’s been plenty of studies and journals written about it. Google motherfucker.

Women lack the muscles for sth like that.
Also: women are not protagonists but the price for successful males

too weak and easy to take out.
Unless militant weight pumping cardio lesbian beast

Almost no women are incels even the most disadvantaged and out of shape and disgusting low IQ females can find male mates for reproduction.

A large amount of men are incels, now not every incels is going to go on a mass shooting, but take a male incel, combine that with no friends, aggression and anger ( from increased testosterone ) and the feeling that he can get revenge or become someone by becoming an incel shooter and combine that with a lifestyle from childhood glorifying violence in media and access to find and you got yourself a shooter.

Notice how not many women historically have wanted to be infantry or be a killer or were violent revolutionaries either and the men did those tasks.

Because their aim sucks.

Sexual repression.
Men need permission from a willing partner.
Women always have a willing partner available.

they don't have the balls to do it

women arnt cucks.

> Why are mass shooters never women?
Do trannies count?

CITY PEOPLE ARE CIVILIZED

>he’s never heard of Brenda Ann Spencer
Nigger at least do your fucking research

Brenda Spencer.

>trans women are women!

fuck off sjw.

Because women kill differently than men?

Because they don't have the skill, mental fortitude, or pure balls out aggression to follow through with it.

Learn to read idiot.
I'm using OP's fuckery against xim

trans anything is either faggot in drag or just plain confused

for the biblicly inclined ... sub sodomite for faggot

Because guns make scary bang bang noises.

We should adopt of feminist immigration policy in response to this revelation. Only women can be let in

panties rubbing on their vaginas

Was going to post this. Women avoid direct conflict whenever they can. They either always get someone else to fight or kill for them or they use poison. You can close your thread now underage OP.

Let's prented a woman decided to shoot up a school. Would it be legal to rape her? Like, she has already killed 10+, would it be legal for me to rape her?

I don’t like Mondays either.

Exceptions exist. What's your point?

They are stopped before hitting 4 or people and, women are more likely to commit crimes of passion.

hello

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

There was literally a female mass shooter like a week or two ago here in CA. They claim she unintentionally shot 4 people. lol

If I remember correctly it was allegedly a lovers quarrel. Wasn't she also latnX?

because woman never amount to anything

The correct word is "spic".

I've given racial epithets for Lent my friend

Have you ever seen a woman aim something and not miss?

Women use poison.

God doesn't care.

No balls.
/thread

Because there are no women Einsteins.

no balls and they often blame themselves when bullied for some reason instead of the bullies

I'm not religious. I'm just respecting my European heritage, although I'm starting to develop faith as you have been blessed with divine digits.

Because they get their thrills by killing their unborn children every 9 months.

Because niggers and spics don't know what a front sight is for.

They are too busy drowning their young children in bathtubs

I've seen these.

thats a mean unibrow shes got

Hormones.

>what is a driveby
there were 18 school shootings last month, and 1 goes to TV. Its almost like they pick which ones to put on tv.

really activates the almonds.

Because women aren't killers. They're manipulators.

It requires some level of dedication, western women are severely lacking in that regard.

they don't have the balls

Isn't there one days ago but they just pass it off as accidental discharge

>aiming
>not panicking while you are killing people
>run fast

Mix all these together

Because women just manipulate weak men or multiple people to commit atrocities and it is usually only ever against other women's kids. This and the fact that they are dim and virtually incapable of having such an existential crisis.

What would they gain from it?

Men are taught that their lives are sacrificial. Women are taught that their very existence has an intrinsic value. Men are judged by the value of their actions and wealth. Women are judged by the value of their hole. How does shooting up a place increase their hole value?

women barely know what they are going to do every day. you think they can plan shit? lul

That would require women to have initiative.

Mental illness affecting women is more self-destructive than destructive. Also, men are more naturally aggressive, and thus, bound to

men and women commit different kinds of crimes. Men commit aggressive acts like shootings and bombings
Women do things like poison children and drown babies
the psychos I mean, obviously

You cant do anything with estrogen running through your veins.

You realize in those 18 they count a kid who accidentally triggered a policeman's weapon, and a guy who committed suicide in a school parking lot, and 14 other non-sense cases?

Ooh, the false-premise-in-the-form-of-a-question Bot strikes again. It is posting about 30 times an hour these days.

why would they want a school shoting?

Literally incompetent

This.

seriously...

youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0

He's right you know

Divine sevens

Why aren't gang niggers whom shoot 20+ people all on different days not considered mass shooters but a hapa who shoots 7 people in a single day is?

one is normal
one is taboo

They make men pull the trigger.

the female equivalent is murdering their kids

women go for what creates the biggest emotional impact on the people in their immediate family- especially the father of the children. evil men just want to cause mayhem and destruction. evil women want their primary victim to survive, so that they have to bury the collateral damage. it is their nature

Women are cowards and don't have the balls to do it.

A better question is how can we get mass shooters to be women?

Women don't feel entitled to status and sex. So when they are losers, they don't react with violent rage and blame everyone else.

Women may not carry out the shootings directly, but they are often the reason behind them occurring.

Dylann Roof turned into a white supremacist after the girl he had a crush on in school starting dating a black kid, which lead to him shooting up that church.

From what I've read, this latest mass shooting involved Nikolas Cruz was always spurred on by a girl, which is why he carried out the attack on Valentine's day.

Just because women aren't doing the shooting, doesn't mean they aren't responsible.

Men are the problem. White men who have access to a militia. African American's aren;t allowed on shooting ranges because of white people and the emotionally insensative.

because women aren't programmed to kill.
Men are.

women commit the majority of all murders, they are just better at getting away with it.

This. There have been cases where female nurses have killed many of their patients.

1- Women tend to seek help rather than trying to solve the problem themselves. Potential female school shooters probably end up feigning suicide attempts or crying to her friends which leads me to
2- Women are a lot less likely to be social and/or sexual outcasts. There are a lot less women with a reason to be mad at society because, at least on a social level, society treats them fairly well.

Valerie Solanas was a female mass shooter

Women can't even play videogames. You really expect them to do a mass shooting?

women are pussies

This bell curve carries into all fields, not only IQ. There's way more average women who aren't on the far edges of the spectrum as opposed to men.