What the actual fuck is going in Cape town? And why are you so short of water...

What the actual fuck is going in Cape town? And why are you so short of water? Do we have any from the Cape here that can explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
biznews.com/undictated/2017/12/15/cape-town-water-crisis-anc-da/
theconversation.com/cape-town-water-crisis-7-myths-that-must-be-bust-86582#comment_1467657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That town is majority Jewish. They'll all leave for Israel soon

There'll be 2 white farmers and niggers who lynch them, then it will descent into Congo

>Apefrica
Not even once

Not from there but the whole place is a desert with zero rivers. They had to dam up and make resavors for water but not they're dry.

Jews & niggers. What do you expect?

desalinization would solve the world's water problem.
I guess there must be more important things, right?

Achieving social justice comes before water.

That's the game for the rootless international clique. They come to South Africa and give the whites enrichment from the negro, than go to Germany to give it's citizens enrichment from the Arab, than flee for Los Angeles to give them enrichment from Mexicans.

i dont know man there some fight over who their leader will be and there is some faggy documentary black people wont shut up about based on the conflict

The Black Pigeon Speaks guy has a petition for a white South African right of return to Europe. I feel like people need to sign this even though it probably wouldn't get any attention from the msm unless it got like 100k signatures
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

We're in a drought. Plus an exploding population.

Spill more than they drink

kek have a you

look at all that water

FAKE NEWS!

The blacks drink saltwater, they'll be fine.

Pointless, that legal has already been extensively used and its too late anyway, past 2 or 3 generation its hard to claim citizenship via ancestry, especially given the context of the South African boer, since the western politicians will eagerly leave them to rot in the desert sun before even lifting a finger to help them because of muh racism and the fact that the government there are literal terrorists who rule solely because they were supported by foreign interest.

Subhuman population outnumbering the sensible ones. Don't worry, you will live to achieve that in Sweden too.

This issue needs media coverage. The msm has not covered it at all. We need to boost these numbers and tweet about this issue to try and force them to start talking about it.

Can't you get some help from Wakanda?

>Ape town
>majority jewish
You are actually retarded

from what i've read, it's a combination of 1) record-breaking drought, 2) capetown's population doubling in the last ten years, 3) mismanagement from the local government (DA run government allows continued expansion but hasn't added any new water sources), 4) incompetence from the national government (ANC), and 5) hostile politics between ANC and DA.

biznews.com/undictated/2017/12/15/cape-town-water-crisis-anc-da/
theconversation.com/cape-town-water-crisis-7-myths-that-must-be-bust-86582#comment_1467657

All their engineers and educated people must have migrated somewhere.

oh... and don't forget the fraud, waste, abuse, and corruption that embellishes any good crisis

Since 1993 (end of apartheid) Niggers have been running the country. Every single one of them saw this as an opportunity to take what they thought was rightfully theirs.
> its my time to eat
As a result the monies in government that was supposed to be used for schools, universities and infrastructure was distributed among their friends in high places for overseas trips, parties, cars and drugs. There has not been a single white person in government since mid nineties to point out that without spending money on infrastructure and education programs the country will fall apart.
> keeping a country running is a white colonialist concept
So when things break down and fall apart, they do not get fixed. They just keep blaming the white man. 25yrs later climate change (sever droughts) starts to deplete the water reserves. There is no money to keep the desalinization plant maintained. The government enforced water restrictions, however, whites (5% of the population) were the only ones that have adhered to it. Niggers still abuse water, leaving taps running in the townships and conserving nothing. That is why they have run out of water.
Anyways since this crisis the few farmers that are left have come to the rescue by allowing the government access to their bore hole water and start pumping into the city's water supply. So crisis will be averted for a few more years until the wells run dry. The niggers still claim it is the white mans fault and government funds still do not reach those that need it.
> it is still their turn to eat

They don’t have vibranium so they are destroying their water supply

Building dams and planning ahead just doesn't seem to come into the african mind.

Look at how Rhodesia has collapsed. And South Africa will decline roughly in line with the decline of the white man's numbers there.

Your assessment is pretty accurate summary, although much more can be said. There is no future in this country. If there is any lesson that I can give outsiders it's that you don't ever want your country to devolve into a state where there is a subconscious hopelessness in the population.

I'm just hanging on till the end of the year before I'm out of this shithole, then I'll have my degree plus 8+ years of job experience. I think about leaving every day.